Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

The Slender Nation Castle V. 2.0 Room Ideas

Go down 
+9
Broeckchen
BananaBrains
Moriarty
Vivi
Shayde
DFW
Toxiandra
Malus
The Doctor
13 posters
AuthorMessage
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

Current Win Points : 293

The Slender Nation Castle V. 2.0 Room Ideas Empty
PostSubject: The Slender Nation Castle V. 2.0 Room Ideas   The Slender Nation Castle V. 2.0 Room Ideas EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:04 am

Well, thanks to the input of one of my fellow admins, I have decided to take it upon myself to construct The Slender Nation Castle! However, I need your input as well:

What rooms should I make inside the castle? It has a huge interior, so I will need a TON of ideas!

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
https://slendernation.forumotion.com
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Castle V. 2.0 Room Ideas   The Slender Nation Castle V. 2.0 Room Ideas EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:28 am

You should make a room that changes every once in a while, perhaps via pistons. It'd take a while to make, though...

Back to top Go down
Toxiandra
Anxious
Toxiandra

Current Win Points : 35

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Castle V. 2.0 Room Ideas   The Slender Nation Castle V. 2.0 Room Ideas EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:49 am

You should totally build a shrine.

But seriously? A lounge room would be beast. Maybe a room that's sorta MLP or DW themed. Just spit ballin' here.
Back to top Go down
DFW
Observer
DFW

Current Win Points : 67

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Castle V. 2.0 Room Ideas   The Slender Nation Castle V. 2.0 Room Ideas EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:14 am

lots of operator symbol carpets? OK that's not really a room uhmm.

Well, there should be a big common room type place, uhm, a lot of rooms would probably be just bedrooms I guess.

oh and don't forget the showers

and I totally second having a shrine just sayin--
Back to top Go down
Shayde
Watched

Current Win Points : 133

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Castle V. 2.0 Room Ideas   The Slender Nation Castle V. 2.0 Room Ideas EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:55 am

There needs to be a great hall, where all the SlenderNation houses go to have orgies sit to eat and talk and stuff. It needs to be more then great though. Perhaps a Grand Hall?
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Castle V. 2.0 Room Ideas   The Slender Nation Castle V. 2.0 Room Ideas EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:00 pm

It goes without saying:
dungeons dungeons dungeons dungeons dungeons dungeons dungeons dungeons dungeons dungeons dungeons dungeons dungeons dungeons dungeons dungeons dungeons dungeons dungeons dungeons dungeons dungeons dungeons dungeons dungeons dungeons dungeons dungeons dungeons dungeons dungeons dungeons dungeons dungeons dungeons dungeons dungeons dungeons dungeons dungeons dungeons dungeons*

At least one of which containing a chest filled with buckets of milk. You know what? scratch that. The floor, ceiling, and walls of this dungeon should be compromised entirely of chests filled with milk. All of them.

* Torture dungeons, S&M dungeons, inquisition dungeons (which nobody expects), punishment dungeons, my little pony dungeons (which may also serve as punishment dungeons), maze dungeons, maze dungeons with a horny minotaur about to rape you(10 points to whoever gets that reference), a suspiciously water-spa-like dungeon, a room with a local tv channel style news desk, which is actually... a dungeon. a classroom which is also... a dungeon. a dungeon in which we lock people and leave them with nothing to do but polish a statue erected as a monument to the general dickery level of everybody in the Slender Nation Staff, and finally the previously mentioned milk dungeon.

You know what'd be even better for the milk dungeon? pressure plates, that when stepped on, shoot buckets of milk at you from dispensers.

I'm really excited for this milk dungeon mostly.
Back to top Go down
http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
Moriarty
Stalked
Moriarty

Current Win Points : 327

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Castle V. 2.0 Room Ideas   The Slender Nation Castle V. 2.0 Room Ideas EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:15 pm

A room full of brightly coloured plastic balls.

Also custard.
Back to top Go down
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Current Win Points : 270

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Castle V. 2.0 Room Ideas   The Slender Nation Castle V. 2.0 Room Ideas EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:27 pm

Reading over this list, I think the consensus is that it needs to be like Hogwarts, but more pervy :3
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

Current Win Points : 293

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Castle V. 2.0 Room Ideas   The Slender Nation Castle V. 2.0 Room Ideas EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:06 pm

Once it's finished, I shall give another virtual tour. Stay Tuned!
Back to top Go down
https://slendernation.forumotion.com
Broeckchen
Observer
Broeckchen

Current Win Points : 176

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Castle V. 2.0 Room Ideas   The Slender Nation Castle V. 2.0 Room Ideas EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:33 pm

a library for me to live in!~<3
Back to top Go down
http://broeckchen.deviantart.com
Blue Eyes
Stalked
Blue Eyes

Current Win Points : 58

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Castle V. 2.0 Room Ideas   The Slender Nation Castle V. 2.0 Room Ideas EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:24 pm

We need a posh and sexy room for Zander and his Priestesses to stay in. (Still need to recruit more Priestesses)

And an Aquarium for Blue. Plox. I love you.

And Vivi : The Cleric Quintet?
Back to top Go down
Toxiandra
Anxious
Toxiandra

Current Win Points : 35

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Castle V. 2.0 Room Ideas   The Slender Nation Castle V. 2.0 Room Ideas EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Perhaps a rave/dance type room? "Erryday we're wifin'."

*Is shot*
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Stalked
Blue Eyes

Current Win Points : 58

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Castle V. 2.0 Room Ideas   The Slender Nation Castle V. 2.0 Room Ideas EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:32 pm

Yes, we need a Slenderave room.

We also need a large room with a forest in it for Slendertraining. How to keep away from Slender Man in the forest.

And everything needs to have Operator and Observer symbols on them.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Castle V. 2.0 Room Ideas   The Slender Nation Castle V. 2.0 Room Ideas EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:23 pm

I want me a mother fucking mess hall. Largest one you can build.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Castle V. 2.0 Room Ideas   The Slender Nation Castle V. 2.0 Room Ideas EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:52 am

I'm not sure how much control you have over what you can actually make over said domain. But how about....
...a film studio complete with cameras, lighting and a few Marble Hornets or Everyman Hybrid-esque stage set ups.

And a dummy Slender Man that lays up against the far wall but has a tendency to change location from time to time.
That would make me super happy. Someone has to suggest a place for we film makers to spread the virus make new series.
Back to top Go down
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

Current Win Points : 143

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Castle V. 2.0 Room Ideas   The Slender Nation Castle V. 2.0 Room Ideas EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:25 pm

A new shipping room like in your TARDIS. Except this time it's an underground cave with The Pandorica in.

And pretty much a lot of what everyone else suggested. Looking forward to the virtual tour Doctor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Castle V. 2.0 Room Ideas   The Slender Nation Castle V. 2.0 Room Ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

The Slender Nation Castle V. 2.0 Room Ideas
Page 1 of 1