Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

The Tulpa Effect

Go down 
+18
andywarski
xyzombie
Zander
Neomenia
BananaBrains
Wulfric5554
TailsFoxy
Tiro1000
Vohn_exel
whoiscraig
punxtr
MediaGARBAGE
Tahrgat
MarbleBumblebee
Crusergirl
Ladnek
Malus
DaLadybugMan
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

The Tulpa Effect - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tulpa Effect   The Tulpa Effect - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:51 pm

Crusergirl wrote:
Welcome to WTF central

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
punxtr
Untainted

Current Win Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: The Tulpa Effect   The Tulpa Effect - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:41 pm

Yes, Roger's channel.
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: The Tulpa Effect   The Tulpa Effect - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:20 pm

I didn't realize he had any new videos. Huh.
Back to top Go down
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

Current Win Points : 33

PostSubject: Re: The Tulpa Effect   The Tulpa Effect - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:19 am

Woah, that was REALLY awesome!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: The Tulpa Effect   The Tulpa Effect - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:53 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

Current Win Points : 33

PostSubject: Re: The Tulpa Effect   The Tulpa Effect - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:16 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com
Tiro1000
Watched
Tiro1000

Current Win Points : 146

PostSubject: Re: The Tulpa Effect   The Tulpa Effect - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:29 am

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I apologize if this is considered reviving a topic, but I feel that because this is a trailhead for an ongoing series, an exception should be made.

I recently had the pleasure of watching through this, and this is yet another series that doesn't get the credit it deserves. This series has a bit more drama than your typical vlog, but in a good way. The acting is legitimate, and I have to say, they have what I think is the best Slenderman I have ever seen. If you want my opinion, give this series a watch, it's great.

And let's try to keep our trailheads updated, especially if it's for a series that's still going on.
Back to top Go down
punxtr
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: The Tulpa Effect   The Tulpa Effect - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:22 pm

I love this beard, I mean series.
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: The Tulpa Effect   The Tulpa Effect - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:21 pm

I saw that they had released some new updates, but finally got a chance to watch them.

And it's true - this series doesn't get the credit it deserves. It's pretty good!

Also, any theories as to what that sound was in update 11? At first, I thought it was a low-pitch TARDIS noise, but it sounded mechanical after a while.
Back to top Go down
punxtr
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: The Tulpa Effect   The Tulpa Effect - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:17 pm

I'm convinced it is the percussive exercises of Moe! Staiano Razz (not really)

I saw an excellent response to that entry on unFiction:

"I feel like, what with the way their relationship is so fragile and how deeply tied that fragility is to Slenderman, that the main goal of that video was to establish Roger's inability to climb to the roof of the Winnebago. Either as a way to emphasize their differences, or to foreshadow a future situation where she'll leave him behind...or if Roger goes psychopath again, as a way to show where her safe ground is."
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: The Tulpa Effect   The Tulpa Effect - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:26 am

You know, this series is fairly realistic. They don't pump out updates all the time, and the Slender sightings are kept to a minimum. We only saw it... what... once? And not only that, but they're asking other people to look through their footage. I'm not sure if that's been done before or not, but I really like it.

Unless...

Calling it right now: This series is real and Slendy is actually hunting them.

Anticipating the next video. Smile
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: The Tulpa Effect   The Tulpa Effect - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:40 pm

Malus wrote:
And not only that, but they're asking other people to look through their footage. I'm not sure if that's been done before or not, but I really like it.

Hmm...i think it is a double-edged sword, because that would mean, that on these footage MUST be something slenderlike^^
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
Wulfric5554
Untainted
Wulfric5554

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Tulpa Effect   The Tulpa Effect - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:59 pm

New vid up yesterday.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Current Win Points : 270

PostSubject: Re: The Tulpa Effect   The Tulpa Effect - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:58 pm

Oh my gosh, why did I not watch this series sooner! I loved everything about it. I'm so glad to find a series where the acting feels genuine and with a fresh take on things!

Anyways, I'm really curious to see what happens next. While things may have settled down for the most part, finding mysterious objects is never a good sign around here.
Back to top Go down
Neomenia
Anxious
Neomenia

Current Win Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Tulpa Effect   The Tulpa Effect - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:19 pm

The videos seem to have disappeared from the TE youtube channel some time in the last 24 hours. I checked there for an update yesterday and they were present. Just checked now and they were gone. Sad

Makes me sad, as I felt this was one of the best newer vlogs. Even if the series had merely stopped at entry 13, it would have been a solid addition to the mythos, in my view actually stronger for stopping rather than moving into the usual proxy madness phase of storytelling. But if it's gone altogether... not good, very sad.

Last edited by Neomenia on Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
punxtr
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: The Tulpa Effect   The Tulpa Effect - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:58 pm

The videos have been made private because the PMs valued their privacy and that was violated by someone the other day. They have not been deleted.
Back to top Go down
Neomenia
Anxious
Neomenia

PostSubject: Re: The Tulpa Effect   The Tulpa Effect - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:02 pm

punxtr wrote:
The videos have been made private because the PMs valued their privacy and that was violated by someone the other day. They have not been deleted.

Well, that's good, at least. I'm not sure what it means, though...? Value their privacy... why are they putting their lives in public view in the first place? How is one's privacy violated, in such a case? I'm puzzled. But happy the material is still there, at least. Good series.
Back to top Go down
punxtr
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: The Tulpa Effect   The Tulpa Effect - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:28 am

Sure, their faces are shown easily enough, but how many characters do you know their full real names to? That kind of privacy.
Back to top Go down
Neomenia
Anxious
Neomenia

PostSubject: Re: The Tulpa Effect   The Tulpa Effect - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:30 pm

Okay. I would have assumed they'd used aliases, but I don't know their process or circumstances. Hope they're well, hope whatever trouble they're having is resolved, and hope they can continue their wonderful series.
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: The Tulpa Effect   The Tulpa Effect - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:59 pm

Maybe it's be a part of the series? As in, it's a planned inconvenience that they'll work through?
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: The Tulpa Effect   The Tulpa Effect - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:57 pm

No, it wasn't planned. Some personal problems are the cause of this that were unrelated to the series. Best to leave it at that and hope they can continue their series despite these problems.
Back to top Go down
punxtr
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: The Tulpa Effect   The Tulpa Effect - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:52 pm

I believe the latest tweet confirms that.
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: The Tulpa Effect   The Tulpa Effect - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:10 pm

Oh, sorry to hear that. :\ I hope everything works out alright.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: The Tulpa Effect   The Tulpa Effect - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:52 am

YAAAAY the videos are back up! Very Happy Very Happy

New video:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: The Tulpa Effect   The Tulpa Effect - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:07 pm

I never thought that a series could make me sympathize with a bipolar alcoholic, but I really feel bad for her.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tulpa Effect   The Tulpa Effect - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tulpa Effect
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next