Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Northern Trip Footage

Go down 
+19
Kurogane
MadameMiz
Wintermarch
Mr. Jeebles
Nimbus
sethlapod555
Crusergirl
Vivi
ChaosGamma
CheckersValentine
Tac
videogamesizzle
Sachael
niox
ryantherebel
ExorcistGamer
Malus
The_Jewels_91x
Grathius22
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wintermarch
Observer
Wintermarch

Current Win Points : 64

Northern Trip Footage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northern Trip Footage   Northern Trip Footage - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:52 pm

I never realized Alex was in the car from the EMH video.

And Ted Turner jokes are always funny.
Back to top Go down
MadameMiz
Watched
MadameMiz

Current Win Points : 114

PostSubject: Re: Northern Trip Footage   Northern Trip Footage - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:13 pm

*Joins the crowd of people fangirling over the plane scene*

ChaosGamma wrote:
Something I hadn't thought of when I wrote that first bit: I believe the Observer said that they needed Noah to go to them on the boardwalk before he could get the object from Karl. So it could mean that it's not time yet, since Noah hasn't gone to the boardwalk.

I thought the Observer wanted Noah to get the jounral (which I'm assuming is in Karl's possession) and take it to him/them at the boardwalk. From what I understand the Observer and/or Slendy can't get it themselves for some reason... or am I remembering that wrong?

Mr. Jeebles wrote:
Ok, so this means the Observer was in New York, unless this can be explained by the hive mind theory, it means Observer had to leave wherever the fuck he is that's close enough to Noah to get to New York. Couldn't it possible that The Observer was on the plane during the Slender Man incident?

Maybe he was on the plane (I don't see any reason why he couldn't have been) but I always just assumed the Observer could be anywhere at any time just like Slendy. I don't think he has a concrete physical body (or if he does, he can teleport it or whatnot).
Back to top Go down
http://madamemiz.tumblr.com
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Northern Trip Footage   Northern Trip Footage - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:55 am

Oh yes, I had forgotten about the journal. I think I do remember something about Noah having to take it to the boardwalk too. But I swear there was something else that they needed to wait for until Noah had gone to the boardwalk. It was when the Observer took over Noah's formspring back in like April, I think, but it's annoying to go back and find stuff on there.

Just to comment on your second point, didn't they also establish back then that the Observer was some sort of collective/hivemind being? So then wouldn't it be probable that he/they just have another body up in NY/NJ and could watch Noah that way?
Back to top Go down
MadameMiz
Watched
MadameMiz

Current Win Points : 114

PostSubject: Re: Northern Trip Footage   Northern Trip Footage - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:55 am

Yeah, it's a pain in the ass to look for that on there. Does anyone know if there's an easier way to look for stuff on Formspring, or if maybe the Observer's takeover there is catalogued somewhere else?

The Observer did say he/it was a hivemind, and I don't see any reason not to believe it. That's kind of what I meant by not having a concrete body too; not just being like Slendy, but being able to transfer from person to person as well. Though maybe it's a combination. /shrug
Back to top Go down
http://madamemiz.tumblr.com
Kurogane
Untainted
Kurogane

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Northern Trip Footage   Northern Trip Footage - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:21 am

Is it just me or does Slendy seem a lot more.... aggressive in this video series? Like in the other ones he's always lurking about but he builds some tension and doesn't really appear as often. In this one I couldn't help but think Slendy got pissed at Noah or something and barged on the plane going 'YOU THINK YOU CAN ESCAPE ME BOY?! TIME FOR YOUR WEEKLY MIND RAPE!'
Back to top Go down
Apples
Anxious
Apples

Current Win Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Northern Trip Footage   Northern Trip Footage - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:15 pm

I really like the filming on the airplane stuff. Gives a sense of realism.

Speaking of which just when I thought the video was turning in to a YouTube Poop, Slenderman appears on the plane! Nowhere is safe.

There was also Karl and the Everymanhybrid crew. Showing some evidence of Ted Turner's involvement.
Back to top Go down
Grathius22
Untainted
Grathius22

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Northern Trip Footage   Northern Trip Footage - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:48 pm

The only problem I have with this video is how casual they were all acting. They were beating around the bush with it, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
MediaGARBAGE
Anxious
MediaGARBAGE

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Northern Trip Footage   Northern Trip Footage - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:02 am

Grathius22 wrote:
The only problem I have with this video is how casual they were all acting. They were beating around the bush with it, in my opinion.
There isn't much to get into, though. They're having different problems with our tall friend, and are only connected because Milo's cousin was a patient for the doctor in EMH. They don't know much about Milo, or the doctor, so it must have been hard to get anything put together.
Back to top Go down
Grathius22
Untainted
Grathius22

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Northern Trip Footage   Northern Trip Footage - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:00 pm

MediaGARBAGE wrote:
Grathius22 wrote:
There isn't much to get into, though. They're having different problems with our tall friend, and are only connected because Milo's cousin was a patient for the doctor in EMH. They don't know much about Milo, or the doctor, so it must have been hard to get anything put together.

I thought about it, and yeah that makes sense, but I don't know... I don't think that's how I nor any other person would act. Then again, these are for fun and these guys aren't experts or anything. So, eh.
Back to top Go down
Wulfric5554
Untainted
Wulfric5554

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Northern Trip Footage   Northern Trip Footage - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 3:54 pm

[quote="Tac"]All in all this was a great entry! Watching it a few times I noticed something though that I had to screen shot to confirm. One was in the plane just as the distortion was clearing saying "WE ARE FOLLOWING YOU" with the operator symbol on the visible TV's.

The other was in the train just as they pass over the tunnel and there is a flash of light. On the window you see some figure; clearly an arm and hand held up and the other down at it's side pressing against the glass and a head with the mouth agape;which freaked the hell out of me I might add.

If this is any indication there is more than one operator and Noah is royaly screwed...

Also why do I watch these things so late at night?[/quote]

Would you please upload these???
Back to top Go down
Tiro1000
Watched
Tiro1000

Current Win Points : 146

PostSubject: Re: Northern Trip Footage   Northern Trip Footage - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:44 pm

Just decided to watch through TribeTwelve last night. Now I'm afraid to go on airplanes. Thanks Noah! Hehehe awesome scene, loved it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northern Trip Footage   Northern Trip Footage - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Northern Trip Footage
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2