Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slender Man RP

Go down 
+5
flamey9371
KADAKism
TunnelSnakes
zero
SlenderderpWarrior
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
flamey9371
Watched

Current Win Points : 27

Slender Man RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 10:01 pm

"ok listen here sweetheart i just found a fuckin evicerated body in the woods with organs missing and you want me to fuckin wait for a goddamn police officer fuck that i need someone fuckin now and get this shit over with and outta my hands." he says glaring at the officer.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:27 am

"Look, we're busy with other things as well. We take a high priority on these things, but we're understaffed, okay? So please take a seat and someone will be over to you in a few minutes, just a few mnutes, okay?"
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 12:00 pm

"fine fine FUCK!!" he yells wanting to get the hell outta here.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:47 pm

Stan quietly sits down. "Y'know. If you weren't so agressive they might talk to us sooner." Stan calls from behind Rob's shoulder.

Last edited by Machine Gun Cynic on Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 3:25 pm

"Aggressive, honey i was being sweet compared to how i wanted to act." he says as a male officer walks up to the receptionist. "You called me?" the officer asks timidly.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 3:53 pm

"Yes, these two men" Gestures to Rob and Stan. "Say they found a body in the woods, I'd like you to interview them and follow it up."
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:41 pm

Sighing he looks over at the men noticing the wild eyed look in the younger male. "All right this shouldn't take long." he says thinking it's just some druggie's wild trip. "Ok i'm going to need the both of you to follow me." he says gesturing to the men as he walks to the nearest interview room.

Following the officer closely he keeps near the officer waving Stan forward. "Come on man let's get this shit over with."
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:38 pm

Stan stands up and follows the officer. "Yeah, sure thing, getting tired of this stuff."
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:43 pm

Walking into the room the officer points to the two chairs. "Sit. Now have either of you on any drugs?" looking at the officer incredulously Robert states. "No we have not been doing any drugs nor are either of us drunk don't believe me test us." he says. "Fine lets get this over with i have paper-work i need to get done." he says spitting out the word paper-work like a curse.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:47 pm

"No, I'm not any drugs or been drinking, okay?" He sighs. "Sorry I am holding you up but a man is dead."
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:54 pm

"Done questioning us officer?" he asks.
"Yes I'm finished now where did you say this body was?"
"It's in the woods the corpse was eviscerated and missing several of it's internal organs." Rob deadpans. "Now lets go" Rob says walking towards his van the Officer following him.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:58 pm

Stan decides to follow, cos he has to.
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:13 pm

Arriving at the woods the cop car behind them. "Ok Stan i need you to take the cop to the site i ain't goin' back into them fuckin' woods again tonight." he says looking shaken.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:51 pm

"Right, I understand..." He looks over to the cop. "Follow me, I'll take you to the body."
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 8:33 pm

"All right but why isn't your friend coming?" the officer asks clearly confused?
While this is happening Robert hops into the back of his van and pulls his knife out of his pocket and sharpens it.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 3:15 pm

"I don't know, barely know him.... Just come on."
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:39 pm

"Ok now where did you say this body was in the woods." he asks following Stan closely
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:23 pm

"Quite close in. Not far..." He says not looking over his shoulder. "Should be near here..."
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:57 pm

While the officer follows Stan back at the Van Robert slips out the back and follows them at a safe distance.

"So are we there yet?" the officer asks bored.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:42 pm

Stan stops looks around and then turns around. "... I can't find it. Where the hell is it?"
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:46 pm

"I don't know you just brought me here why ask me?" the officer says indignantly
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 3:35 pm

"It was here... It was." He looks around worried. "Look, It as here just half an hour ago. Someone moved the body."
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 6:10 pm

"Why would someone move the body of an evicerated corpse if they moved it there would be a blood trail don't 'cha think." the officer says as if to a simple child.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:09 pm

"You think I'm lying don't you?" He sighs and shrugs. "I honestly don't know how this happened...How I got in this position."
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:22 pm

"You put yourself into this position when you and your friend came to the police station with a false report." the officer says. "Now I'm willing to let you two off with a warning if you do something for me the next time you want to report a murder make sure to have pictured or something to prove you are not lying."He says walking to his patrol car and driving back to the station.

Tapping Stan on the shoulder as soon as the Officer is out of sight Robert says "Soo looks like the body went poof."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slender Man RP
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next