Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

So Very Lost

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dhaos_Lazah
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

So Very Lost Empty
PostSubject: So Very Lost   So Very Lost EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:30 pm

Welp. I wanted to put a few things down here. I lurk a lot and I promise I'm not running away after posting this, really.

I'm not sure who knows of/remembers Lost Within the Green Sky, but I happened to be the person behind it.

The thing about the blog is that it ended up being really disjointed. While the plot was relatively all planned in a certain order, the disjointedness stemmed from a complete lack of free time. Some things had to be thrown around a lot and I started noticing that it could have been really confusing to read. Lack of free time and general frustration with lack of free time led to it being abandoned.

I wasn't really satisfied with that, so the whole thing was eating away at me for a while, and that has led to a new blog, Completely Utterly Hopelessly Lost.

While I want it to be a continuation of the other blog and to provide a conclusion to it that was never offered, I also think it needs to be more than that. So, I wish to have it contain its own arc that can be read on its own, meaning the first blog won't be required reading for it.

On that note, It's Your Very Own...! crossed over with Lost Within the Green Sky many times, but while it may seem this is not the case, the two can be read separately without the other. Any relevant posts were always linked from the other blog.

Teeny tiny thing on the same note, Fairy Tales and Haunted Sleep was a part of this as well. However, only one kinda small crossover occurs between it and It's Your Very Own...!, so they are also not required reading for each other.

In other words,

Completely Utterly Hopelessly Lost
Lost Within the Green Sky
It's Your Very Own...!
Fairy Tales and Haunted Sleep

Are all within the same verse and, besides CUHL, all of them can be considered finished.
Back to top Go down
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

So Very Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Very Lost   So Very Lost EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:19 pm

Heeeeyyyy, it's you!

I keep meaning to get around to reading these blogs. I guess they're kind of the indie "classics" at this point.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
Dhaos_Lazah
Untainted

So Very Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Very Lost   So Very Lost EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:49 pm

DaLadybugMan wrote:
Heeeeyyyy, it's you!

I keep meaning to get around to reading these blogs. I guess they're kind of the indie "classics" at this point.

I'm glad they are "known", at least. Admittedly, the video's are probably the weakest part of the blogs, though only two of them really contain any and there's really not that many... *shrug*
Back to top Go down
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

Current Win Points : 26

So Very Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Very Lost   So Very Lost EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:38 pm

You! alsdfuewijlasdfh!!!

I remember I rather enjoyed Lost Within the Green Sky. It was actually
one of the first Slenderblogs I stumbled upon. Was disappointed that it
stopped updating; of course, I can understand being too busy to keep up
with it. That's interfered with my blog a couple times.

I shall be stalkingwatching following you your blog.
Back to top Go down
Dhaos_Lazah
Untainted

So Very Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Very Lost   So Very Lost EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:49 pm

ChaosGamma wrote:
You! alsdfuewijlasdfh!!!

I remember I rather enjoyed Lost Within the Green Sky. It was actually
one of the first Slenderblogs I stumbled upon. Was disappointed that it
stopped updating; of course, I can understand being too busy to keep up
with it. That's interfered with my blog a couple times.

I shall be stalkingwatching following you your blog.

Oh! I'm really sorry then! Honestly, I felt pretty bad about leaving it in the state that it was in. Anyways, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So Very Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Very Lost   So Very Lost Empty

Back to top Go down

So Very Lost
Page 1 of 1