Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Help me/the girls find lost TJA videos.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Phenom
Untainted

Current Win Points : -3

Help me/the girls find lost TJA videos. Empty
PostSubject: Help me/the girls find lost TJA videos.   Help me/the girls find lost TJA videos. EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:26 pm

So as some of known Tati had to take down some videos off the TJA channel due to unfortunate circumstances. She was originally going to put them back up but her computer crashed in Fall, thereby making it so that she lost them.
Now, if you remember the TJA channel almost got taken down because of The Dog video and their last video showing Amy getting her throat slit. When that happened I did tell some people to download all the videos just in case something bad happens.
Now is a bad time. If anyone has these videos or knows where to get then they have to post them now for the sake of the series.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Help me/the girls find lost TJA videos.   Help me/the girls find lost TJA videos. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:00 am

I do believe that we had a mirrored version of The Dog video on the site, but I don't know if anyone managed to snag the last video. I'll go look.

Edit:

VID10046 video - http://www.mediafire.com/?vma8o4ghj9srcyb (Credit to ChaosGamma for putting it there)

The Dog video is listed as private on the TJAProjects channel, so it's still there?

Those are the only ones I remember that were controversial enough to be taken down. Were there any others?
Back to top Go down
Phenom
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Help me/the girls find lost TJA videos.   Help me/the girls find lost TJA videos. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:07 am

Well, actually there is a few others.

By the way, how do you know The Dog video is private?
Back to top Go down
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Help me/the girls find lost TJA videos.   Help me/the girls find lost TJA videos. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:58 pm

I don't know exactly which videos you're talking about, but I do still have all of them saved on my computer. Well, except for the dog one and the one where they talk about the dog one.

So aside from those two, I guess let me know what you need and I'll attempt to help out if I can.
Back to top Go down
Phenom
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Help me/the girls find lost TJA videos.   Help me/the girls find lost TJA videos. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:26 pm

Holy Shit Gamma, can you PM or something. You might just have saved the TJA series!!
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Help me/the girls find lost TJA videos.   Help me/the girls find lost TJA videos. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:27 pm

Phenom wrote:
Well, actually there is a few others.

By the way, how do you know The Dog video is private?
Says so on the link to the video in the SN topic about it. I clicked and it said "Sorry, this video is private".
Back to top Go down
ramenninja13
Untainted
ramenninja13

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Help me/the girls find lost TJA videos.   Help me/the girls find lost TJA videos. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:07 pm

Ive been wanting to see both videos >.< I heard about the dog a little while ago and just recently heard about the one with Amy with her throat.
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: Help me/the girls find lost TJA videos.   Help me/the girls find lost TJA videos. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:12 am

Zander wrote:
I do believe that we had a mirrored version of The Dog video on the site, but I don't know if anyone managed to snag the last video. I'll go look.

Edit:

VID10046 video - http://www.mediafire.com/?vma8o4ghj9srcyb (Credit to ChaosGamma for putting it there)

The Dog video is listed as private on the TJAProjects channel, so it's still there?

Those are the only ones I remember that were controversial enough to be taken down. Were there any others?

Just watched VID10046. The first part made me cringe unbelievably hard. The part where her throat was slit was the worst. Aaaaaarrrghhhh.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me/the girls find lost TJA videos.   Help me/the girls find lost TJA videos. Empty

Back to top Go down

Help me/the girls find lost TJA videos.
Page 1 of 1