Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

just help me find something motivating

Go down 
+2
sethlapod555
psyhhuks
6 posters
AuthorMessage
psyhhuks
Untainted
psyhhuks

Current Win Points : 4

just help me find something motivating Empty
PostSubject: just help me find something motivating   just help me find something motivating EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 11:39 am

im in the edge of stopping my series. HELP ME FIND SOMETHING MOTIVATING PLEASEEE!!!! :c
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/psyhhuks
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: just help me find something motivating   just help me find something motivating EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 12:16 pm

The Slender Man is an incredible myth that has struck fear into the hearts of adults, teens, and children for over 4 years now and has been the epitome of digital storytelling.

When you have a series, you write the story of the haunting of someone; haunted by the Slender Man. You control the fear, you control the destiny, you control your own universe.

You control the Slender Man.

Your series could live on for several years and become one of the examples of the Slender Man mythos, and it's already off to an incredible start. The feel of the series is so fresh and haunting, and it has a big amount of promise.

So please, don't give up now. You could have a long, fun, winding, creative road ahead of you. You just have to make the decision to start walking it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
thisistheend
Observer

Current Win Points : 50

PostSubject: Re: just help me find something motivating   just help me find something motivating EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 12:16 pm

Uh, what is your series about?
Back to top Go down
Atsuya01
Untainted
Atsuya01

Current Win Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: just help me find something motivating   just help me find something motivating EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 12:18 pm

Why are you quitting?

If we know the reason why, well we could help you out.

Don't give up too soon, sometimes a little break can be good.
Just give it some tought, talk about it with us.

So what is it about, and why are you quitting?
Back to top Go down
psyhhuks
Untainted
psyhhuks

PostSubject: Re: just help me find something motivating   just help me find something motivating EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 1:01 pm

im not in the mood to edit anything, i dont have any ideas to not screw up everything etc...

or maybe i'll start a new series, but its a bad idea i think.
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

PostSubject: Re: just help me find something motivating   just help me find something motivating EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 1:06 pm

You know, if you need an editor, I'd gladly help you! I use Sony Vegas for my series, and I'm pretty good at distortion effects.
Back to top Go down
psyhhuks
Untainted
psyhhuks

PostSubject: Re: just help me find something motivating   just help me find something motivating EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 1:06 pm

sethlapod555 wrote:
The Slender Man is an incredible myth that has struck fear into the hearts of adults, teens, and children for over 4 years now and has been the epitome of digital storytelling.

When you have a series, you write the story of the haunting of someone; haunted by the Slender Man. You control the fear, you control the destiny, you control your own universe.

You control the Slender Man.

Your series could live on for several years and become one of the examples of the Slender Man mythos, and it's already off to an incredible start. The feel of the series is so fresh and haunting, and it has a big amount of promise.

So please, don't give up now. You could have a long, fun, winding, creative road ahead of you. You just have to make the decision to start walking it.

omg thank you so much! ^.^
Back to top Go down
psyhhuks
Untainted
psyhhuks

PostSubject: Re: just help me find something motivating   just help me find something motivating EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 1:07 pm

sethlapod555 wrote:
You know, if you need an editor, I'd gladly help you! I use Sony Vegas for my series, and I'm pretty good at distortion effects.

ok, ill look into it. :3

thisistheend wrote:

you have to see it by yourself. im not sure if i can post the link to the channel here.

MOD EDIT: Double-post merged. ~sethlapod555
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

PostSubject: Re: just help me find something motivating   just help me find something motivating EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 1:11 pm

psyhhuks wrote:
thisistheend wrote:

you have to see it by yourself. im not sure if i can post the link to the channel here.

It's eyesoftheuniquechild.
Back to top Go down
thisistheend
Observer

Current Win Points : 50

PostSubject: Re: just help me find something motivating   just help me find something motivating EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 2:11 pm

sethlapod555 wrote:
psyhhuks wrote:
thisistheend wrote:

Hmmm. It appears that you've established that there is a paranormal occurrence and whatnot, how about character interaction? Are you going to have the protagonist interact with Slenderman? Are you going to introduce a new character? If I were you I would start introducing more characters.
but half of my series doesn't have any talking so what the hell do i know xD
Back to top Go down
psyhhuks
Untainted
psyhhuks

PostSubject: Re: just help me find something motivating   just help me find something motivating EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 2:17 pm

thisistheend wrote:
sethlapod555 wrote:
psyhhuks wrote:
thisistheend wrote:

Hmmm. It appears that you've established that there is a paranormal occurrence and whatnot, how about character interaction? Are you going to have the protagonist interact with Slenderman? Are you going to introduce a new character? If I were you I would start introducing more characters.
but half of my series doesn't have any talking so what the hell do i know xD

since im a kind of a lonely person, i have to think how i should add slender man there. and yes, new characters are coming too. :3
Back to top Go down
thexlastxdalek
Watched
thexlastxdalek

Current Win Points : 91

PostSubject: Re: just help me find something motivating   just help me find something motivating EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 5:03 pm

You could use a Slenderman Prop I use a Prop myself for halloween and it works fine with a bit of effects nobody sees it also Marble Hornets used props too
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/aaronklompp
DuaLocKs
Anxious
DuaLocKs

Current Win Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: just help me find something motivating   just help me find something motivating EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 5:13 pm

I'll help editing too! I have After Effects CS6 and I am an expert at compositing, distortion, animating tentacles (if you need it of course). But I can also help you have a slenderman that can stretch his arms out (of course his arms have to be wide out).

I also have some of the best audio distortion around! Look at my series if you need an idea of my audio distortion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just help me find something motivating   just help me find something motivating Empty

Back to top Go down

just help me find something motivating
Page 1 of 1