Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Are Re-Introductions Allowed? Only One Way to Find Out.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheApertureIncident
Anxious
TheApertureIncident

Current Win Points : 18

Are Re-Introductions Allowed? Only One Way to Find Out. Empty
PostSubject: Are Re-Introductions Allowed? Only One Way to Find Out.   Are Re-Introductions Allowed? Only One Way to Find Out. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 2:31 am

I bet a lot of people don't remember me, I came, posted a little, and then left and never came back because I kind of gotten really lazy preoccupied with other stuff. And what do you know? I'm still really nervous. So, at least pretend like I'm new.
I love to draw, and love scary stories. Love the Slender Man mythos, and the stuff that comes with it.
I've finished Marble Hornets, and am beginning EverymanHYBRID, along with TribeTwelve (I've said it once, I've said it twice, I'm going to say it again. Noah has killer hair.)
Me and my friend are no longer going to make that Aperture Incident thing anymore, if anyone even remembers those rumors. He doesn't like the idea anymore, and I never had a plot for it in the first place. Ah well.
I was going to make a new account, but my computer is acting weird, so the confirmation code came up as incorrect a every single time.

Also, I couldn't find a way to shut down this one, so I'll have to use what I can use.

How is everyone?
Back to top Go down
NewMerchant
Observer

Current Win Points : 77

PostSubject: Re: Are Re-Introductions Allowed? Only One Way to Find Out.   Are Re-Introductions Allowed? Only One Way to Find Out. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 5:12 am

Welcome Back! ^^
Back to top Go down
Taken

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: Are Re-Introductions Allowed? Only One Way to Find Out.   Are Re-Introductions Allowed? Only One Way to Find Out. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 10:35 am

I was wondering where you went! Good to know you wandered back in good health. Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
TheApertureIncident
Anxious
TheApertureIncident

Current Win Points : 18

PostSubject: Re: Are Re-Introductions Allowed? Only One Way to Find Out.   Are Re-Introductions Allowed? Only One Way to Find Out. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 3:21 pm

Glad people actually remembered and missed me! I'm glad to be back, and I'll stick here from now on.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: Are Re-Introductions Allowed? Only One Way to Find Out.   Are Re-Introductions Allowed? Only One Way to Find Out. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 9:28 pm

welcome back Smile
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are Re-Introductions Allowed? Only One Way to Find Out.   Are Re-Introductions Allowed? Only One Way to Find Out. Empty

Back to top Go down

Are Re-Introductions Allowed? Only One Way to Find Out.
Page 1 of 1