Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

I and my crew are creating a slender man game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheTon
Untainted

Current Win Points : 6

I and my crew are creating a slender man game Empty
PostSubject: I and my crew are creating a slender man game   I and my crew are creating a slender man game EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:00 am

I am with a group called emp productions
We are currently making a freeroamfpvrpg game called the slender life. We are still recruiting. If you are interested in helping out you can pm me. The game is about the slender man killing your wife. Although you have no idea who he is yet. Atthat point you just think some tall bald guy in a suit killed her. You go to a fancy hotel and get drunk as a skunk. As the game progresses you have to deal with money troubles the semiquickly progressing zombie apocalypse and a couple other supernatural creatures. During the game you must run from the slender man. But when you finally do fight him. You overcome your fear and slightly hurt him. You do not ever beat him though. And I am sure the ending would really satisfy just about everyone here. The game will also have references to pop culture and other games as comic reliefs between shitting your pants.

No grammer because I typed this from an aneroid tablet. Sorry.
that is all

Last edited by TheTon on Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

Current Win Points : 33

PostSubject: Re: I and my crew are creating a slender man game   I and my crew are creating a slender man game EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:21 am

Hmm, interesting. Are you looking for Voice Actors? That's really all I'd be good at, lol. I have a decent mic and no ability to do anything else but sing and talk Razz I have a friend that actually wants to be a voice actor, but his internet is down right now.
Back to top Go down
http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com
TheTon
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: I and my crew are creating a slender man game   I and my crew are creating a slender man game EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:51 pm

We are actually
Back to top Go down
River Song
Watched
River Song

Current Win Points : 67

PostSubject: Re: I and my crew are creating a slender man game   I and my crew are creating a slender man game EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:17 pm

I think I saw this on reddit, too? In any case, I would also be happy to do voice acting, as I acted in high school and the first year of college. Unfortunately I think that's all I'm really able to help with.
Back to top Go down
DannyMurrayLives
Untainted
DannyMurrayLives

Current Win Points : -32

PostSubject: Re: I and my crew are creating a slender man game   I and my crew are creating a slender man game EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:11 pm

I could do some acting.
Back to top Go down
TheTon
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: I and my crew are creating a slender man game   I and my crew are creating a slender man game EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:15 am

Everyone that wants to voice act email me at theemproductions at gmail east coom
Also how many people here would buy this/preorder for an alpha?
Back to top Go down
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

PostSubject: Re: I and my crew are creating a slender man game   I and my crew are creating a slender man game EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:36 am

I'm not real big on testing games so I'd probably just wait for it to come out, lol.

BTW, what is "East coom?" I'm assuming your email is theemproductions@gmail.com, right? I want to make sure before I randomly email someone Razz
Back to top Go down
Grathius22
Untainted
Grathius22

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: I and my crew are creating a slender man game   I and my crew are creating a slender man game EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:53 am

Sounds very interesting. Sadly, I can't think of any way I could help besides playing the game when it's released.
Back to top Go down
TheTon
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: I and my crew are creating a slender man game   I and my crew are creating a slender man game EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:51 am

At vohn ya
Back to top Go down
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

PostSubject: Re: I and my crew are creating a slender man game   I and my crew are creating a slender man game EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:24 am

Alright, thanks! I'll send an email shortly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I and my crew are creating a slender man game   I and my crew are creating a slender man game Empty

Back to top Go down

I and my crew are creating a slender man game
Page 1 of 1