Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

OneHundredYardStare

Go down 
+29
Picklen'UrSickel
Hectic_Eugene
Etreo
Packfong
quofomo
Hooligan Spirit
andywarski
7brokenboundaries
pipparose
SadDevil
SunshineShadows
Adoku
Lumine
The Slenderfreak
KillstheBeat
longforevers
ramenninja13
TailsFoxy
Slendercles
BananaBrains
Illyrias_Acolyte
Sage
NanaEmeralds
punxtr
flowerpower
vagabondloser
Vohn_exel
FreedomCaged
sethlapod555
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

OneHundredYardStare - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   OneHundredYardStare - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:53 am

TailsFoxy wrote:
Here´s 21:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
andywarski
Anxious
andywarski

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   OneHundredYardStare - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:15 pm

sethlapod555 wrote:
TailsFoxy wrote:
Here´s 21:

Spoiler:

Their probably...
Spoiler:

This series is keeping me intrigued.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   OneHundredYardStare - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:30 am

22:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   OneHundredYardStare - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:53 am

TailsFoxy wrote:
22:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   OneHundredYardStare - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:45 pm

23:

wow that was....crazy O.O
Back to top Go down
Hooligan Spirit
Anxious
Hooligan Spirit

Current Win Points : 11

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   OneHundredYardStare - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:26 am

Watched one vid out of curiosity, and ended up watching the rest the same night. I'm loving this — it has everything I'm looking for in a series.

TailsFoxy wrote:
23:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   OneHundredYardStare - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:45 am

TailsFoxy wrote:
23:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   OneHundredYardStare - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:24 pm

2 new videos:

and 25
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   OneHundredYardStare - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 8:36 am

TailsFoxy wrote:
and 25

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   OneHundredYardStare - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:56 am

sethlapod555 wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   OneHundredYardStare - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:53 am

TailsFoxy wrote:
sethlapod555 wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
quofomo
Watched
quofomo

Current Win Points : 177

PostSubject: haters gonna hate   OneHundredYardStare - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 3:54 pm

Alright, after watching this all the way through along with you guys' commentary, I gotta say, I'm not at all impressed with this series. While watching, I scribbled down some notes, and this is basically what they said; "UUUUUUUGHHHHH (x); overuse of word 'infection' and coughing ugh; using tape boooo; the brown/blonde girl went crazy a little fast?" and some other things that I'm going to discuss in relative length below.
Acting. was thinking: it's like a high school play. Over dramatic, over pronounced, over saturated. But, I really liked the antibody's acting in Twenty Three. Now that the group had kind of accepted him (which in my opinion is hella weird because they just met this weird dude in a gas mask who keeps screaming that he thinks too much?) he kind of established a role in the series. He was just kind of in the background, checking out this strange dude who came to the door talking about the girls' missing friend, hammer in hand, ready to attack. When he was in the mirror of the car at the very end was cool, almost kind of spooky. It was a neat detail in an over hectic entry.

As for the girls, they're acting goes along with the high school comment. In other words, it was generally pretty bad. Ellie's(?) was better, but not by much. The whole "going crazy and laughing and screaming for no reason and pissing off everyone around you" character doesn't fly with me in slenderseries, with the exception sometimes being Evan in EMH. It's cheap.

Something that was discussed earlier in the thread was originality and looking professional: Some people said it was unoriginal but looked professional, other said vice versa. Welcome to this week's episode of "Jenn is going to give you no slack on your stupid slenderseries": I think it lacks both. Operator symbols (UUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH), using tape-based cameras (really. you're really going to use tape. really. that shit is getting real old, real fast.), use of children(again, really?), coughing up blood for NO reason (if i see one more series do this, so help me--), (over)use distortion (50000% done) and mentally unstable people running around constantly(Agrees with everyone who has said this series is too chaotic and needs to take a breather now and then): none of them are which are original, or even presented well at all in this series.

I don't even know how to conclude this post without saying, "It was really bad and you should feel bad. I'm out.". It has it's moments, but all in all this series really needs to figure out where it's going. Confusing, chaotic videos and people going missing constantly is not interesting or enjoyable.

/opinions
Back to top Go down
http://quofomo.tumblr.com
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   OneHundredYardStare - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:30 pm

quofomo wrote:
Alright, after watching this all the way through along with you guys' commentary, I gotta say, I'm not at all impressed with this series. While watching, I scribbled down some notes, and this is basically what they said; "UUUUUUUGHHHHH (x); overuse of word 'infection' and coughing ugh; using tape boooo; the brown/blonde girl went crazy a little fast?" and some other things that I'm going to discuss in relative length below.
Acting. was thinking: it's like a high school play. Over dramatic, over pronounced, over saturated. But, I really liked the antibody's acting in Twenty Three. Now that the group had kind of accepted him (which in my opinion is hella weird because they just met this weird dude in a gas mask who keeps screaming that he thinks too much?) he kind of established a role in the series. He was just kind of in the background, checking out this strange dude who came to the door talking about the girls' missing friend, hammer in hand, ready to attack. When he was in the mirror of the car at the very end was cool, almost kind of spooky. It was a neat detail in an over hectic entry.

As for the girls, they're acting goes along with the high school comment. In other words, it was generally pretty bad. Ellie's(?) was better, but not by much. The whole "going crazy and laughing and screaming for no reason and pissing off everyone around you" character doesn't fly with me in slenderseries, with the exception sometimes being Evan in EMH. It's cheap.

Something that was discussed earlier in the thread was originality and looking professional: Some people said it was unoriginal but looked professional, other said vice versa. Welcome to this week's episode of "Jenn is going to give you no slack on your stupid slenderseries": I think it lacks both. Operator symbols (UUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH), using tape-based cameras (really. you're really going to use tape. really. that shit is getting real old, real fast.), use of children(again, really?), coughing up blood for NO reason (if i see one more series do this, so help me--), (over)use distortion (50000% done) and mentally unstable people running around constantly(Agrees with everyone who has said this series is too chaotic and needs to take a breather now and then): none of them are which are original, or even presented well at all in this series.

I don't even know how to conclude this post without saying, "It was really bad and you should feel bad. I'm out.". It has it's moments, but all in all this series really needs to figure out where it's going. Confusing, chaotic videos and people going missing constantly is not interesting or enjoyable.

/opinions

Jesus.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
quofomo
Watched
quofomo

Current Win Points : 177

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   OneHundredYardStare - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:35 pm

sethlapod555 wrote:
quofomo wrote:
my crazy long post

Jesus.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I warned you about the relative length man. I warned you.
(maybe some people are having a really slow saturday and maybe some people wanted to make a hyper-critical slenderseries review) (maybe)
Back to top Go down
http://quofomo.tumblr.com
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   OneHundredYardStare - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:08 pm

Here is 26:
Back to top Go down
flowerpower
Untainted

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   OneHundredYardStare - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 7:50 am

quofomo wrote:

/opinions

Good gracious, I never thought I was ever going to comment on this trail head again but the sheer length and nature of your post has drawn me back out! Firstly, I must add my two cents, hopefully it won't be nearly as lengthy as yours, because then I don't think anyone would read it. (no offense but that was an eye-full). So, I mean, I can agree on some things, the acting can be and is pretty cheesy, and last season's filming is clearly not near as good as this season's. But I do think you are prejudiced to this sort of Slender-series. I mean, honestly to me the whole point of it is to be short, confusing, and a bit over-the-top. That is what I like about it. It always leaves me waiting for the next episode, because frankly, I do want to know what happens next. And I appreciate the acting, it feels more real to me than some of the basically dead other vlogs, it just makes more sense to be a bit more freaked, plus this whole thing seems much more stylized than other slender-blogs, with the use of editing and such, it seems that the acting reflects this in that it is also more stylized. And also, I'd like to say that it is implied (pretty clearly, at least to me) that there are sizable gaps in the videos and what is seen and not seen, therefore their reactions to things, like befriending the anti-body mask thing, can be justified in that the time lapse between the videos is not known. Also this whole unoriginality thing, I won't address (although, I did find some commentary on it from one of the actors online, I agreed with it, but find it much too long to type out here) I'll just say that it does have more originality than you give it credit for. And because I feel like I am going on too long, I'll address your end. I don't remember anyone "going missing" anywhere in the series, I may be wrong, and if I am, feel free to correct me. Also...This was bad and you should feel bad, doesn't do this series justice in the least. But that is just me, and of course, I hope you will appreciate my critique of your critique and my defense of this web-series (it wasn't the best defense, but alas, I did my best)
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   OneHundredYardStare - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 8:43 am

TailsFoxy wrote:
Here is 26:

Spoiler:

Last edited by sethlapod555 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : a tiny bit of grammar)
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   OneHundredYardStare - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:10 am

sethlapod555 wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   OneHundredYardStare - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:16 am

TailsFoxy wrote:
sethlapod555 wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   OneHundredYardStare - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:31 am

sethlapod555 wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   OneHundredYardStare - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:59 am

TailsFoxy wrote:
sethlapod555 wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

EDIT: Do they have any side accounts other than a YouTube by any chance? Like a blog or twitter?
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   OneHundredYardStare - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:12 am

sethlapod555 wrote:

Spoiler:

EDIT: Do they have any side accounts other than a YouTube by any chance? Like a blog or twitter?

Spoiler:

Sadly i don´t know about a twitter or a blog that they have IG...but i can look out and see if i can find something.
Back to top Go down
KillstheBeat
Observer
KillstheBeat

Current Win Points : 44

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   OneHundredYardStare - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 1:06 am

Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   OneHundredYardStare - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:48 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   OneHundredYardStare - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 1:46 pm

sethlapod555 wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   OneHundredYardStare - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

OneHundredYardStare
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum