Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Any word on what's happened to this series?

Go down 
+4
BananaBrains
Xilaya
xyzombie
Vohn_exel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

Current Win Points : 33

Any word on what's happened to this series? Empty
PostSubject: Any word on what's happened to this series?   Any word on what's happened to this series? EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:39 pm

I know many of our larger series seem to take time off now and then, but it seemed like they always gave us something. I know that Stormy posted a few times here, so it seemed like we had at least some kind of connection line to these guys. Has there been any word of a new episode or whether or not we're going to get one? Is the series on hiatus or "in between" seasons or something? While it's not my favorite series, the show has some great acting and was really enjoyable. I was hoping it'd continue for some time.
Back to top Go down
http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: Any word on what's happened to this series?   Any word on what's happened to this series? EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:19 pm

I was thinking/wandering the same thing. I have no idea where this series has gone, but I really do miss it.
Back to top Go down
Xilaya
Untainted
Xilaya

Current Win Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Any word on what's happened to this series?   Any word on what's happened to this series? EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:57 pm

There's been word today on the channel:

"I'm still alive. Will update all of you soon. Nothing good has come out of the last several months. -Shaun"
Back to top Go down
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Current Win Points : 270

PostSubject: Re: Any word on what's happened to this series?   Any word on what's happened to this series? EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:27 pm

The other day Aciidwire/Stormy said on her Tumblr that the crew had all been busy with summer plans, but intended to update soon.
Back to top Go down
EvilRhino229
Observer
EvilRhino229

Current Win Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: Any word on what's happened to this series?   Any word on what's happened to this series? EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:13 pm

*remembers the recent seven-month-long MarbleHornets hiatus*
*cringes*
Yeah, I hope they're doing stuff. I liked this series.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/VaderforprezAZ09?feature=mhee
Adoku
Untainted
Adoku

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Any word on what's happened to this series?   Any word on what's happened to this series? EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:29 pm

Shaun left a post on the the channels news feed it was a week ago. He said there would be something soon
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: Any word on what's happened to this series?   Any word on what's happened to this series? EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:58 pm

Argh where are they?

Any word on what's happened to this series? Hands_10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Any word on what's happened to this series?   Any word on what's happened to this series? EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:04 pm

Just be patient. They'll post one eventually.

Remember how everyone was complaining about TribeTwelve not posting in forever? It's not like the series is dead.
Back to top Go down
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

Current Win Points : 33

PostSubject: Re: Any word on what's happened to this series?   Any word on what's happened to this series? EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:38 am

Darn, as long as I was gone, I was hoping for more to be posted when I returned. Oh well, as I get back into the Slendyverse, it'll give me time to catch up on all the other series!
Back to top Go down
http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any word on what's happened to this series?   Any word on what's happened to this series? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any word on what's happened to this series?
Page 1 of 1