Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Entry 32 Discussion

Go down 
+20
Erratic
Hellebore
InvalidLaughtr
Omega
Alice
Shannon
QhaoticZombie
gryugglpuff31
LostSkeleton
Zander
Thage the Minithulu
Bloodshade
Empty
bilo
Voidmaster
WhiteWolf
Glomple
BlackWolf
Satyrcynic
Sachael
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Entry 32 Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entry 32 Discussion   Entry 32 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:30 pm

So practical, Satyr.

Anyway, I just watched it. And then I watched my friend watch it.

Great entry.

I liked the part when
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LostSkeleton
Anxious
LostSkeleton

Current Win Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Entry 32 Discussion   Entry 32 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:37 pm

they better have slendy come back. I wonder where they will go? Another hotel or just on an awesome slenderfilled roadtrip.
Back to top Go down
gryugglpuff31
Untainted
gryugglpuff31

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Entry 32 Discussion   Entry 32 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:10 pm

Everytime I think about the safe, I think back to Inception and how important those numbers were in the dreams. I've seen that movie one too many times...

I truthfully did not like Jessica's character at all in the very beginning. Either she was working with Masky (which seemed to be the most popular idea when she was first introduced) or going to partner up with J (the second most popular idea). She has, however, become less of "oh, it's THAT girl again" and more of "oh, there's Jessica again," said with curiousity rather than boredom.

I kept my eyes peeled on the bed when J's camera came around to frame that. I was halfway hoping that something was suddenly going to pop out from underneath it.

Last edited by gryugglpuff31 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QhaoticZombie
Watched
QhaoticZombie

Current Win Points : 152

PostSubject: Re: Entry 32 Discussion   Entry 32 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:13 pm

Wasn't it on FaceBook that some people say it's Brian's head in the safe? XD

I hope the safe does get revisited, like the Tower in season one.

AND, DANG, THOSE BAGS UNDER JESSIE'S EYES. Geez, girl, get some rest.
Back to top Go down
http://qhaoticzombie.deviantart.com
Shannon
Untainted
Shannon

Current Win Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Entry 32 Discussion   Entry 32 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:19 pm

Ohhh my god this entry was fantastic. I like Jessica, I like the dark circles under her eyes and the way she switches from being against and with Jay.
I keep thinking that she's like, this creation of Slenderman. Later we'll find out that Jessica never stayed at that hotel, Jessica doesn't even exist.
I am sooo excited. I'm really starting to like her.
The distortion is perfect and I keep feeling like it's just a little bit stronger when she's talking than when Jay is, which is just that much more awesome. I like that she's got a similar story, and that she's doing all the right things to get Jay on her side... I feel like it's leading somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Satyrcynic
Watched

Current Win Points : 187

PostSubject: Re: Entry 32 Discussion   Entry 32 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:23 pm

ITT: slightly disgruntled marble hornet fans stop being slightly disgruntled and go back to being head over heels for this series.
Back to top Go down
Shannon
Untainted
Shannon

PostSubject: Re: Entry 32 Discussion   Entry 32 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:45 pm

And, like, I know people aren't happy with Jessica being in a similar situation, but I'm holding out. I'm waiting for a twist, you know?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Anxious
Alice

Current Win Points : 193

PostSubject: Re: Entry 32 Discussion   Entry 32 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:08 am

gryugglpuff31 wrote:
Everytime I think about the safe, I think back to Inception and how important those numbers were in the dreams. I've seen that movie one too many times...

Oh my God, I can't believe I never thought of that! Fellow Inception fan fails.

I've also liked Jessica since the beginning, if only for some chicks within the MH universe that aren't "gone" or seductively asking when a wild camera appeared, but this entry really cemented it for me. I felt for the poor girl and am glad someone finally addressed why their rooms are adjoining, if they're not having Slender-slumber parties and giggling over bon-bons as they talk about how ~dreamy~ Masky is. Effing distortion was so freaky, I kept expecting Slendy to show up and another seven months to go by. I'm glad we're getting to some of the meat of Season Two, wish both runners well, and am F5ing the MH Twitter like crazy for some updates.
Back to top Go down
http://holisticalice.livejournal.com/51505.html

PostSubject: Re: Entry 32 Discussion   Entry 32 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:57 am

Inception.... *has flashbacks of all the slash in that fandom-comes back from her memories with a stupid grin* I LOVE Inception. Any movie with Cillian Murphy really.

I'm going to go ahead and say it as well. Jessica's acting seems to have gotten a ton better since the last one. Its nice to see.
Back to top Go down
Thage the Minithulu
Observer
Thage the Minithulu

Current Win Points : 84

PostSubject: Re: Entry 32 Discussion   Entry 32 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:34 am

Satyrcynic wrote:
ITT: slightly disgruntled marble hornet fans stop being slightly disgruntled and go back to being head over heels for this series.
I was never disgruntled, just never really into it. 30-32 changed that :O

Also, I agree on Jessica's acting. Before, she reminded me of one of those people in infomercials with terrible inflection and absolutely no emotion behind their acting.
Back to top Go down
Omega
Blackout
Omega

Current Win Points : 481

PostSubject: Re: Entry 32 Discussion   Entry 32 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:49 am

So.... What are the chances she's gone by the next entry?
Because "Let me just chill here in my room, not keeping an eye on you at all despite that eldritch monstrosity stalking us, so I can collect my thoughts" seems like a horribly non-genre savvy thing to do.
Though it might be a bit anti-climactic to introduce a character and then toss her out so soon.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderia.blogspot.com/
BlackWolf
Watched
BlackWolf

Current Win Points : 99

PostSubject: Re: Entry 32 Discussion   Entry 32 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:43 pm

Yeah, it makes me think of that "I'll be right back" horror cliche. But you never know, they might do it just to be different.
Back to top Go down
gryugglpuff31
Untainted
gryugglpuff31

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Entry 32 Discussion   Entry 32 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:48 pm

If Jesscia is gone by the next entry, I will be VERY disappointed. There is so much they could do with her character that if she's gone, they've lost a huge opportunity to work on the expansion of the series.

My curiousity has been peaked purely because I want to see if anything has happened to her differently. The cough fits, the paranoia (can't spell this morning) all are the standard Slendy things...I want to see if she's also been taping herself and if, perhaps, we'll get to see THOSE videos. My thought is that perhaps the video camera is what gave J away, making her hope that perhaps she's not alone in this. I'd like to see if they bring anything new to the forefront in the way of the Slender Man/Masky symptoms.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Observer
WhiteWolf

Current Win Points : 61

PostSubject: Re: Entry 32 Discussion   Entry 32 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:50 pm

Whether or not she gets killed off in some cliche horror fashion, I will bet good money that some serious shit goes down in the next video. I seriously can't wait.
Back to top Go down
InvalidLaughtr
Untainted

Current Win Points : -23

PostSubject: Re: Entry 32 Discussion   Entry 32 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:12 pm

This jessica character reminds me of nessa alot...if i remember my white elephants right..robert sealed the deal and took away her memory.so jessica? totally reminds me of her.J says she is ftw.
Back to top Go down
Hellebore
Anxious
Hellebore

Current Win Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: Entry 32 Discussion   Entry 32 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:45 pm

Wow. I agree Jessica's acting got way better. I wonder if just the chic playing her had not been on camera much at all before? I personally hate being on camera, or even having my voice recorded. The distortion was def creepy. Makes me wonder why she is causing such heavy distortion. I noticed the camera blurring before she even knocked, but the weird audio distortion really made me start racking my brain for the cause. She seems to have bigger chunks missing than even Jay, from memory... Maybe she was an older victim..? Longer exposure to Slendy? Someone also mentioned her not being real..? Like a trick made by Slendy... Or maybe a figment of Jay's imagination? The distortion around her got so much worse... also what if she isnt the 'real' Jessica anymore? Not AS likely as some other theories but I though it was plausible maybe. Im leaning more towards her just having too much close contact with Slendy though. IMO best entry since 26

I also kept expecting Slendy to pop up when she was talking, or when Jay turned around.. but Im kinda glad they didnt have it happen, because I think most everyone expected it.
Back to top Go down
Erratic
Observer

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Entry 32 Discussion   Entry 32 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:16 pm

Wow, Jessica does what I do when I'm freaking out and gets a slight manic smile. That's some good acting right there. I agree with Hellebore though, there has to be some reason why she's causing so much distortion. Maybe she's further gone than Jay? Or...
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf
Watched
BlackWolf

PostSubject: Re: Entry 32 Discussion   Entry 32 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:33 am

Or what? I'm hanging by a thread here. UPDATE MH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Entry 32 Discussion   Entry 32 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:07 am

BlackWolf wrote:
hanging by a thread
Nice pun. C:
Back to top Go down
SydRyan
Untainted
SydRyan

Current Win Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Entry 32 Discussion   Entry 32 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:38 pm

This whole Jess thing is interesting because my friend theorized (before Jess was introduced) that maybe slenderman or other forces were bringing people together in this hotel for some reason.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Observer
WhiteWolf

Current Win Points : 61

PostSubject: Re: Entry 32 Discussion   Entry 32 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:59 pm

Think Slendy's playing matchmaker? lol, I'm just joking! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Satyrcynic
Watched

Current Win Points : 187

PostSubject: Re: Entry 32 Discussion   Entry 32 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 5:50 pm

WhiteWolf wrote:
Think Slendy's playing matchmaker? lol, I'm just joking! Laughing

Matchmaker, matchmaker I'll bring the veil
You bring the groom
Slender and pale

Slender and pale

Slender[/quote]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Entry 32 Discussion   Entry 32 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:18 pm

O____o

I will never think of the fiddler on the roof in the same way again. Ever.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf
Watched
BlackWolf

PostSubject: Re: Entry 32 Discussion   Entry 32 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:55 pm

Lol, can you imagine how the bride would react?
Back to top Go down
Shannon
Untainted
Shannon

PostSubject: Re: Entry 32 Discussion   Entry 32 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:00 pm

If the bride were me, probably not too horribly.
I mean, if we're married, it's slightly less likely he'll kill me, right?
Plus, then I get to say "I'm Shannon, and this is my husband, The Slender Man."
Nobody could ever push me around again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entry 32 Discussion   Entry 32 Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Entry 32 Discussion
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next