Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes!

Go down 
+11
sethlapod555
Etreo
TailsFoxy
Mogmatt
SalvatoreHaran
JosiahMiller
NearTheEnd
Moriarty
Malus
DFW
The Doctor
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

Current Win Points : 293

Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes! Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes!   Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes! EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:42 pm

Hello everyone! As of late, Slender Nation has been trying to get back on the ball and one way we're going to do so is by bringing back the Podcasts! Due to a few circumstances, we're in need of about 3 people total for the Podcast Crew. So if you're interested in helping out, keep on reading. Or just keep reading anyway because there's more after this!

Now to be apart of the Podcast Crew, there are prerequisites for being accepted:

Familiarity with the Mythos in general, as well as a familiarity with video log and blog series.
Recording/Sound Editing Software & Experience with said software.
Willingness to work as a team and be open for discussion.
A flexible schedule to where there can be a day set aside for recording.
Being able to keep calm during a podcast.
Need a Skype account.

If you check out for all of the above, please contact Admins Life and Zander to submit an "application", so to speak.

Next of note, we've had some changes to the SN Staff. Please welcome Moriarty as a new Administrator, and three new Moderators, Shayde, BananaBrains, and KillsTheBeat!

That about covers it for now, but there's going to be a few upcoming changes so keep an eye out.

Enjoy your day, and thank you for being members of Slender Nation!

EDIT: Forgot to mention that Vivi is no longer an Admin, due to personal reasons. But she'll still be around on the site. Thank you Vivi for being an awesome Admin!
Back to top Go down
https://slendernation.forumotion.com
DFW
Observer
DFW

Current Win Points : 67

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes!   Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes! EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:46 pm

New staffers! Very Happy
g'rats you guys <3
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes!   Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes! EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:44 am

Congratulations. Smile
Back to top Go down
Moriarty
Stalked
Moriarty

Current Win Points : 327

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes!   Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes! EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:07 pm

MY REIGN BEGINS NOW
Back to top Go down
NearTheEnd
Blackout
NearTheEnd

Current Win Points : 217

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes!   Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes! EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:23 am

ALRIGHT, KIDDOS. First off I want to say that.. Disclaimer: As far as I know we aren't recruiting, no matter what the title says. This is an OLD THREAD.

Ahem. I am here to say that there are in fact some changes that are going to be occurring. JosiahMiller, SalvatoreHaran, Mogmatt, and myself are the new podcast crew! Lemme give you a bit of background information on everyone and what exactly it is we're doing.
JosiahMiller - One of the creators of Trial of Leaves.
SalvatoreHaran - Creator of Pavel Hall.
Mogmatt - Co-creator of SAParanormalHunters and creator of Matt has a Project.
Me (NearTheEnd) - Creator of Undecided Five and co-creator of Matt has a project.

I'll start off by saying that if I didn't trust my fellow podcasters, I would have not vouched for them as much as I did. This podcast is in great hands, don't any of you worry!
Now, lets get started on what's going to go down.
Every Saturday (or Friday night if Saturday is busy), we are going to do this business. That means you'll get a podcast every frickin' week. We'll go through the updates of series that we are following, talk about our own perhaps, and every so often do intensive research on a particular series and talk about it as a whole. We'll even give advice and perhaps even answer some questions that are asked of us.

This podcast crew is going to be great. This will be the best podcast crew ever. I promise you that.

OLLIE OUTIE.
Back to top Go down
http://rach-quit.tumblr.com
JosiahMiller
Observer
JosiahMiller

Current Win Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes!   Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes! EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:30 am

Happy to be doing this FRAKKIN EXCITED TO BE DOING THIS!Smile

Last edited by JosiahMiller on Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TrialofLeaves?feature=watch
SalvatoreHaran
Watched
SalvatoreHaran

Current Win Points : 73

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes!   Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes! EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:31 am

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAH!
Back to top Go down
http://salvatoreharan.tumblr.com/
Mogmatt
Untainted
Mogmatt

Current Win Points : 11

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes!   Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes! EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:35 am

Awesome! I'm glad to b e doing this. :3
Back to top Go down
http://mogmatt.tumblr.com/
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes!   Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes! EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:38 am

Wow, that were some good news Smile and some bad ones too Sad(mostly because i would like to do that too, but my internet is too shitty for that Sad )
And damn i was really shocked when i first looked onto here, but then i saw that Docs post was an old one and that Rachels was a new one that explained it XDD )
Congrats to you guys and have fun with it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes!   Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes! EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:48 am

Grats guys.
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes!   Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes! EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:28 am

Wow, this is great news, guys! What will these podcasts be consisting of? I'll be sure to listen in as often as I can. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
NearTheEnd
Blackout
NearTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes!   Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes! EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:07 pm

sethlapod555 wrote:
Wow, this is great news, guys! What will these podcasts be consisting of? I'll be sure to listen in as often as I can. Very Happy
Thanks everyone for the congratulatory remarks!
As far as this upcoming Saturday's podcast is concerned, we don't really have a lot to work with and whatnot. As it progresses, there will be more and more content. This week will include the most recent EMH update, we will talk about all of our series, talk about whatever other series have updated between now and then, talk about some vlogs that have ended/rekindled, and maybe answer some questions if we receive any!
That's pretty much how all podcasts will go from then on out. Talk about the most recent uploads from series, discuss them, yadda yadda. Like I said before there may be instances where we just talk about one series as a whole and discuss it in its entirety. Other than that, it'll be the uploads of that week!
Thanks again, guys!
Back to top Go down
JosiahMiller
Observer
JosiahMiller

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes!   Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes! EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:50 pm

Basically we have so many different options and possibilities. We just want to spread love and knowledge about the Slenderman and Fear Mythos'
Back to top Go down
NearTheEnd
Blackout
NearTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes!   Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes! EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:11 pm

ALSO: We'd love to answer questions and/or give advice that is asked of us! If you have a question, please, by all means, send it to me on here, on skype, on facebook if you have me added, or anywhere else, really. Just don't be afraid to ask! We shall answer.
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes!   Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes! EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:12 pm

NearTheEnd wrote:
sethlapod555 wrote:
Thanks everyone for the congratulatory remarks!
As far as this upcoming Saturday's podcast is concerned, we don't really have a lot to work with and whatnot. As it progresses, there will be more and more content. This week will include the most recent EMH update, we will talk about all of our series, talk about whatever other series have updated between now and then, talk about some vlogs that have ended/rekindled, and maybe answer some questions if we receive any!
That's pretty much how all podcasts will go from then on out. Talk about the most recent uploads from series, discuss them, yadda yadda. Like I said before there may be instances where we just talk about one series as a whole and discuss it in its entirety. Other than that, it'll be the uploads of that week!
Thanks again, guys!

This is all so great! Which vlogs will this be consisting of?
Back to top Go down
NearTheEnd
Blackout
NearTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes!   Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes! EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:20 pm

sethlapod555 wrote:

This is all so great! Which vlogs will this be consisting of?
Right now on the agenda we have the big ones, of course. MH, EMH, TT. We're also going to be talking about the rekindling of The Andersen Journals. We'll probably throw in some SAPH, TU5, Pavel Hall, and Trial of Leaves simply because we're the creators of that and its easy to talk about it with the creators right there. Also, by next week, Matt has a project will be started so we'll talk about that, too.
There's probably going to be more, but that's why we're giving ourselves a week in advance to really organize what series we'll be doing. If there's something in particular you'd like to see, we would love that.
Let me say it again.
IF THERE IS ANY SERIES ANYONE WOULD LIKE US TO DISCUSS, TELL US. WE WILL PROBABLY DO IT.
Back to top Go down
SalvatoreHaran
Watched
SalvatoreHaran

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes!   Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes! EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:49 pm

ALSO! If you are a creator of a series and you know that you will have a new video coming out that week, let us know.
We want to announce when new video will be popping out so people can get more excited for it and such.
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes!   Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes! EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:03 pm

Hmm, I've got a few you guys could talk about eventually: ICANSEETHEGIANT, StanFrederickBTS, Catathrenia, MmzAvp, 004Steps, OneHundredYardStare, eyesoftheuniquechild, ProjectNewWorld,

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
timeobserver2013
Taken
timeobserver2013

Current Win Points : 113

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes!   Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes! EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:15 pm

How about Antediluvianone, Ourinferno, TEA13TIME, (like your series Tundra and Riddle), The Origin Files, Down My Cellar Door, and Realmadnessx?
Back to top Go down
SalvatoreHaran
Watched
SalvatoreHaran

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes!   Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes! EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:54 pm

I'm gonna start making a list xD
Back to top Go down
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes!   Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:00 am

-scans the list for ANY mention of blogs....-
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
JosiahMiller
Observer
JosiahMiller

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes!   Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:17 am

DaLadybugMan wrote:
-scans the list for ANY mention of blogs....-

I'll be covering Tale of Tales, and maybe Sal, Near and I could do an epic retrospective on OH GOD THE RAPTURE IS BURNING.
If you have any blogs to recommend. Let me have em
Back to top Go down
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes!   Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:25 am

Also, Slender: The Arrival comes out in a few days. I'm just saying, this is kiiiiind of a "must cover."
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes!   Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:33 am

OHGODTHERAPTUREISBURNING is a must. It's such an instrumental piece to our sister Mythos, it would be just wrong not to cover it.

As for blogs... I'm not sure. I haven't written anything Slendy related in a while, because I tend to find the Fear Mythos much easier and more flexible. I would recommend 'brighter than a spoon', which (although technically a FearBlog) features Slendy as the main antagonist. Other than that I'm not sure. I don't tend to keep up with the blog scene.
Back to top Go down
NearTheEnd
Blackout
NearTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes!   Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:59 pm

Alright, everyone. We'll get this all written down. I can't guarantee its all going to be in this up-coming podcast, but we will for sure get to it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes!   Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes! Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruiting for Podcast Crew, and Staff Changes!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next