Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Help improve Watching Whispers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zetto1995
Watched
Zetto1995

Current Win Points : 11

Help improve Watching Whispers Empty
PostSubject: Help improve Watching Whispers   Help improve Watching Whispers EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:50 am

If anyone has an idea to make the story of technical aspects of Watching Whispers better please post your ideas, If I like them I may just use them.

(This thread is NOT for discuss the events of Watching Whispers but rather to improve the storyline , Thank you.)

Last edited by Zetto1995 on Mon May 14, 2012 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://furfishandfire.blogspot.ca/
Tahrgat
Observer
Tahrgat

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Help improve Watching Whispers   Help improve Watching Whispers EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:54 am

There are a few things to remember when making a series like this. Never rush is a good point. The viewers will come when they will, but never rush in your creation. Even if it means putting out an episode only once every two or three weeks. If you want to put out more and sooner then fine, but don't burn yourself out and make sure that you are satisfied with the quality of the outcome of what you make. That ties into my second point which is that quality is one of the most important aspects in winning new subscribers. My third point would be that some people will just be rude to you and hate your series no matter how much effort you put into it. You need to just expect it because dealing with that is all part of putting yourself out there.
Back to top Go down
Zetto1995
Watched
Zetto1995

Current Win Points : 11

PostSubject: Re: Help improve Watching Whispers   Help improve Watching Whispers EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:27 pm

Tahrgat wrote:
There are a few things to remember when making a series like this. Never rush is a good point. The viewers will come when they will, but never rush in your creation. Even if it means putting out an episode only once every two or three weeks. If you want to put out more and sooner then fine, but don't burn yourself out and make sure that you are satisfied with the quality of the outcome of what you make. That ties into my second point which is that quality is one of the most important aspects in winning new subscribers. My third point would be that some people will just be rude to you and hate your series no matter how much effort you put into it. You need to just expect it because dealing with that is all part of putting yourself out there.

To respond to your first point I will probably take a few days off next week to recharge my creative juices, So there will not be any new entrys until the 20th at earlyst.

Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://furfishandfire.blogspot.ca/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help improve Watching Whispers   Help improve Watching Whispers Empty

Back to top Go down

Help improve Watching Whispers
Page 1 of 1