Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

How do you feel when watching Slendervlogs

Go down 
+3
AlphabeticWar
Huaimoitu
EaterOfWorlds
7 posters
AuthorMessage
EaterOfWorlds
Untainted
EaterOfWorlds

Current Win Points : -2

How do you feel when watching Slendervlogs Empty
PostSubject: How do you feel when watching Slendervlogs   How do you feel when watching Slendervlogs EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 3:40 pm

Just a quick question how do you guys feel when watching slendervlogs like scared not scared or amused and do you guys watch them at night or..
Just let me know what you do..
Back to top Go down
Huaimoitu
Untainted
Huaimoitu

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel when watching Slendervlogs   How do you feel when watching Slendervlogs EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 5:03 pm

That depends entirely on the vlog. With many I just feel bored or annoyed. Marble Hornets and Tribe Twelve have never really managed to scare me during a watch, but what they have managed is leave me with a lingering sense of paranoia. I know that it isn't real, in spite of all the crazy shit I do believe in (OMG SHE BELIEVES IN FAIRIES AND BEING REBORN) Slenderman is a story invented online for amusement. All the Slenderman like fairies and gods I may believe in don't make him himself something I do believe in. Regardless I get jumpy and paranoid and my mind decides to treat what I know isn't real as real.

And as a very real threat. Which leads to paranoia and possibly panic if I don't calm myself down.
Back to top Go down
EaterOfWorlds
Untainted
EaterOfWorlds

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel when watching Slendervlogs   How do you feel when watching Slendervlogs EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 5:58 pm

Okay thanks for your opinion
Back to top Go down
AlphabeticWar
Anxious
AlphabeticWar

Current Win Points : 15

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel when watching Slendervlogs   How do you feel when watching Slendervlogs EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:18 pm

Paranoia mainly, sometimes nightmares.
Back to top Go down
aGamingFish
Anxious
aGamingFish

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel when watching Slendervlogs   How do you feel when watching Slendervlogs EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 4:56 am

When I was new to watching Slender Man Vlogs, I'd get paranoid to the point where I would Close all the windows and doors near my computer, and STILL have to glance around every twenty seconds. Now I'm used to them I just watch them for fun, and am generally pretty relaxed. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GreyPixelFilms?feature=mhee
EaterOfWorlds
Untainted
EaterOfWorlds

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel when watching Slendervlogs   How do you feel when watching Slendervlogs EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:11 pm

Okay good to know
Back to top Go down
Cougar Draven
Stalked
Cougar Draven

Current Win Points : 87

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel when watching Slendervlogs   How do you feel when watching Slendervlogs EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:27 pm

I don't feel anything when I watch them. Generally I'm bored. Sometimes angry.
Back to top Go down
http://cougardraven.tumblr.com/
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel when watching Slendervlogs   How do you feel when watching Slendervlogs EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 4:43 pm

I'm usually more amused than anything. It's still a very intriguing experience. It can be scary if I go a few days without sleep, marathon a series, and then go for a nature walk; which is my ritual at this point in time.
Back to top Go down
Kadiekof
Untainted
Kadiekof

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel when watching Slendervlogs   How do you feel when watching Slendervlogs EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:41 pm

Well when I first became addicted to the slenderman series marble hornets I was very paranoid a little scared but extremely intrigued with the story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel when watching Slendervlogs   How do you feel when watching Slendervlogs Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you feel when watching Slendervlogs
Page 1 of 1