Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Mary Asher Phone Call

Go down 
+20
Catachan
ghostluver711
The_Jewels_91x
EvilRhino229
xXThe_Jewels_Xx
Yuuasou
HoneyAltoid
Nimbus
ryantherebel
sethlapod555
ExorcistGamer
ThyService
TailsFoxy
myotishia
Happy Fan
xyzombie
Malus
Zander
dhatter
KillstheBeat
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

Mary Asher Phone Call - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 6:41 pm

Here are other screencaps:

Spoiler:

and now, 2 hidden pics from the beginning (during the static):
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:16 pm

I'm puzzled about something mentioned in the video. Mary said Milo's body disappeared, but we know that there is a picture of Milo's body with police tape around it. It had to have happened sometime after that, so maybe near the funeral.

However, you'd think that the person who prepares the bodies for funerals would have noticed. Yes, yes, I know that Milo was cremated, and Mary explains that it was Milo's cat instead (which, might I say, is just wrong. Screw you, Mary). Someone would have noticed something.

Or maybe I'm just looking into this too much...
Back to top Go down
dhatter
Untainted
dhatter

Current Win Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:48 pm

Malus wrote:
I'm puzzled about something mentioned in the video. Mary said Milo's body disappeared, but we know that there is a picture of Milo's body with police tape around it. It had to have happened sometime after that, so maybe near the funeral.

However, you'd think that the person who prepares the bodies for funerals would have noticed. Yes, yes, I know that Milo was cremated, and Mary explains that it was Milo's cat instead (which, might I say, is just wrong. Screw you, Mary). Someone would have noticed something.

Or maybe I'm just looking into this too much...

i always thought slendy pulled some jedi mind tick or just messed some people up, when it came to that
Back to top Go down
HoneyAltoid
Untainted
HoneyAltoid

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:23 am

Well worth the wait as always. When I see how brilliant, how much attention to detail in the scary moments, how much care is put into the tribetwelve videos, I lose all traces of anger from having to wait so long. I also love that, no matter how long updates take, there's still a sense of "existance" with Noah, you don't forget about him, and mentioning finals reminds the viewer that he is a real person, sometthing Marble Hornets lacks (endless funds and free time anyone?).

I haven't had a slenderman video make me jump in a long time, and as always, the tentacles are amazingly well done.

My only issue is that I had trouble hearing some of what Mary said due to the quality of the call as well as the paper rustling as Noah wrote the details down. Can anyone give me a transcript of what she said for what I may have missed? I got the gist of it, but a lot of it I couldn't make out (I have a tonal hearing problem, I can tell words are being said but can't figure out the words.)

Absolutely loved this video, though. Always an amazing treat to get an update from TribeTwelve.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 6:52 am

HoneyAltoid wrote:
Well worth the wait as always. When I see how brilliant, how much attention to detail in the scary moments, how much care is put into the tribetwelve videos, I lose all traces of anger from having to wait so long. I also love that, no matter how long updates take, there's still a sense of "existance" with Noah, you don't forget about him, and mentioning finals reminds the viewer that he is a real person, sometthing Marble Hornets lacks (endless funds and free time anyone?).

I haven't had a slenderman video make me jump in a long time, and as always, the tentacles are amazingly well done.

My only issue is that I had trouble hearing some of what Mary said due to the quality of the call as well as the paper rustling as Noah wrote the details down. Can anyone give me a transcript of what she said for what I may have missed? I got the gist of it, but a lot of it I couldn't make out (I have a tonal hearing problem, I can tell words are being said but can't figure out the words.)

Absolutely loved this video, though. Always an amazing treat to get an update from TribeTwelve.

Here´s the transcript:
http://tribetwelve.wikia.com/wiki/Mary_Asher_Phone_Call
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:23 am

TailsFoxy wrote:
sethlapod555 wrote:

Noah must be a pretty damn bad marksman.

or slendys suit is bulletproof Very Happy

It was just a joke I didn't really mean it. :L

Yeah I've always thought that he was bulletproof.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
Yuuasou
Untainted
Yuuasou

Current Win Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:56 pm

That was amazing. From the acting to the distortion, AMAZING. I pretty much had to choke down a scream of joy and fright throughout the whole thing. My legs are still shaking now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.marblehornetsmonday.tumblr.com
xXThe_Jewels_Xx
Untainted
xXThe_Jewels_Xx

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 6:58 pm

I am really impressed with this video. I almost fell off of my couch when the camera zoomed onto slender Man. I cannot wait until the next video is posted!! cheers
I always had a weird gut feeling when it came it Milo's ashes, so I was not surprised when it was stated that the ashes in the urn was not Milo's. I am hoping we are able to find out more about Milo as the series progresses.
And, I always thought that Carl had always spoken in German confused .
This video was full of surprises. I had forgot about TT, until this video was posted. This particular video re-sparked my interest in TT.
Back to top Go down
http://whoisgoingtocatchme.wordpress.com/
EvilRhino229
Observer
EvilRhino229

Current Win Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:51 pm

sethlapod555 wrote:
TailsFoxy wrote:
sethlapod555 wrote:

Noah must be a pretty damn bad marksman.

or slendys suit is bulletproof Very Happy

It was just a joke I didn't really mean it. :L

Yeah I've always thought that he was bulletproof.

Or maybe he was made by Nokia. If that's true, Noah's never going to kill him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/VaderforprezAZ09?feature=mhee
The_Jewels_91x
Untainted
The_Jewels_91x

Current Win Points : -5

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:54 pm

Yuuasou wrote:
That was amazing. From the acting to the distortion, AMAZING. I pretty much had to choke down a scream of joy and fright throughout the whole thing. My legs are still shaking now.
My heart almost jumped out of my chest the first time I watched it.
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:39 am

Maybe I'm just used to horror in general, because I'm not frightened by very many Slender Man videos anymore. I'm not sure what was so scary about this video, either. Neutral Is it because of Slendy's flash-step right in front of the camera? I admit I was surprised by it, but it didn't scare me...

I'm not trying to sound like an elitist because I'm not afraid. I'm just wondering what makes this video so scary, because a few people on here have posted "Oh, man! THIS IS TERRIFYING!" without giving a specific reason. In fact, the majority of the video consisted of the phone call with Mary (who is an irritating bitch, I might add)...
Back to top Go down
The_Jewels_91x
Untainted
The_Jewels_91x

Current Win Points : -5

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:03 am

Malus wrote:
Maybe I'm just used to horror in general, because I'm not frightened by very many Slender Man videos anymore. I'm not sure what was so scary about this video, either. Neutral Is it because of Slendy's flash-step right in front of the camera? I admit I was surprised by it, but it didn't scare me...

I'm not trying to sound like an elitist because I'm not afraid. I'm just wondering what makes this video so scary, because a few people on here have posted "Oh, man! THIS IS TERRIFYING!" without giving a specific reason. In fact, the majority of the video consisted of the phone call with Mary (who is an irritating bitch, I might add)...

speaking for myself, this video was creepier because there were close ups of Slendy. I am so used to seeing a him in the shadows. I also found it terrifying when Noah realized that he could not kill Slendy with the gun. I think my fear pretty much stems from not being into, or keeping up with TT for awhile.
Back to top Go down
ghostluver711
Untainted
ghostluver711

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:31 am

9:02 slenderman becomes SCP-173.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:29 pm

ghostluver711 wrote:

He becomes what??? O.O
Back to top Go down
Catachan
Anxious
Catachan

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:38 pm

TailsFoxy wrote:
ghostluver711 wrote:

He becomes what??? O.O
Check the SCP wiki. I was going to post before realizing I can't for a few more days.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:48 pm

Catachan wrote:
TailsFoxy wrote:
ghostluver711 wrote:

He becomes what??? O.O
Check the SCP wiki. I was going to post before realizing I can't for a few more days.

what is the SCP? o.O
Back to top Go down
Catachan
Anxious
Catachan

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 6:05 pm

TailsFoxy wrote:
Catachan wrote:
TailsFoxy wrote:
ghostluver711 wrote:

He becomes what??? O.O

what is the SCP? o.O
Hard to explain - to put it simply, it's a wiki-type website about an agency that deals with strange stuff. Think X-Files.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 6:17 pm

Catachan wrote:

Hard to explain - to put it simply, it's a wiki-type website about an agency that deals with strange stuff. Think X-Files.
ah ok.....i love x-files <3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Catachan
Anxious
Catachan

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:15 pm

xyzombie wrote:
Spoiler:

Malus wrote:
Just wondering, but is anyone else curious as to how
Mary's number was suddenly disconnected? I didn't know it could happen
that fast. It makes me wonder if the Collective was using Mary's voice
to 'encourage' Noah to go after Carl's journal. The only thing that
strikes this theory down is that the Collective took Noah in for a
session soon after the events, and then wiped his memory of the phone
call.

Actually wanted to bring these back up so I could effectively contribute to this thread. Given the fact that the Collective has female members, as stated in the thread dedicated to the group, it could be possible that both Malus and xyzombie are correct, just in different ways. It was stated early in the series that Mary also saw "Mr. Slim" and all contact was lost with her, and then suddenly Noah gets a call from her. Suspicious?

What I really think is that Mary Asher died a long time ago when Slendy finally caught up to her (for no one escapes him forever). The woman on the phone is one who could perhaps be Cursor. Her alternative name is "theselfish" and the purpose of the call was so Noah could help her and not to help Noah. That could also be why Mary seems to know so much about everything Noah doesn't. She also further pushes him towards Karl's journal by adding yet another objective (saving Mary), something that the Collective has been wanting the entire time. Add to the fact that Mr. Scars is named "theonewhokillsmary" and that the Observer finally shows up, I'm led to believe the Collective has everything to do with the call before sending him on his not-so-merry way.

If someone has a better theory, go ahead and pick this apart. Mary Asher Phone Call - Page 2 2462919914
Back to top Go down
Grey 002
Untainted

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:18 am

I'm a little bit suprised that people have been so negative about Mary. She had every right to be suspicious of Noah, after all - the video channel could simply have been a lure to draw her in. Being betrayed by someone you thought you could trust, being shut out by your Father and then deemed crazy by your family and shut out by them and then knowing that not even your son's remains in death is enough to put anyone in a bad mood.
Back to top Go down
britaki
Anxious
britaki

Current Win Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 11:52 pm

So, has anyone else given any thought to who "Mr. Scars" is or would I be correct in assuming it's Evan?
Back to top Go down
The Record Keeper
Untainted
The Record Keeper

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:42 pm

britaki wrote:
So, has anyone else given any thought to who "Mr. Scars" is or would I be correct in assuming it's Evan?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
britaki
Anxious
britaki

Current Win Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 2:22 pm

The Record Keeper wrote:
britaki wrote:

Spoiler:

Good point. The reason Evan came to mind first was just because he was such a stretch so it would make sense for Noah not to consider him right away.
Back to top Go down
AreYou_ScaredYet
Untainted
AreYou_ScaredYet

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:08 pm

I jumped when Slenderman came at Noah....I should have expected it after watching TribeTwelve and MarbleHornets and stuff...but it scared the hell outta me.

I think Noah should try talking with Karl again and mention the journal. And he should keep calling the number Mary called from to see if it's ever re-activated. After his absence,I was expecting Noah to have been hurt or missing but he wasn't which is good.
Back to top Go down
AreYou_ScaredYet
Untainted
AreYou_ScaredYet

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:10 pm

britaki wrote:

Could Mr.Scars possibly be that doctor that was in the photo?
His face was scratched out so maybe he's Slenderman,but what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mary Asher Phone Call   Mary Asher Phone Call - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mary Asher Phone Call
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next