Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Need some help with blog.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kingxana0
Observer
kingxana0

Current Win Points : 27

Need some help with blog. Empty
PostSubject: Need some help with blog.   Need some help with blog. EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:19 am

http://mymasterswill.blogspot.com/

I know some people will most likely flame this link because I am asking for help in my series or because my blog isn't great but here's hopping I can find some help. Yes I realize how stuck up that makes me sound, sorry about that.

Anyway I have reached this point in my blog that it would be nice to have a runner counterpart to my guy or at least some people who want to get out their blogs willing to go out by my character rather then Slender Man. Also if anyone wanted to go for being one of the guys holding onto the data chip I wouldn't mind so long as you PM me here first.

Anyway that is pretty much all for this post, thanks for reading and please no flames against this post or my blog.
Back to top Go down
Reno727
Untainted
Reno727

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Need some help with blog.   Need some help with blog. EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:05 am

Im a bit confused by this one.

Spoiler:

Just my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Need some help with blog.   Need some help with blog. EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:22 pm

Brotip: you're probably not going to get a lot of people who are going to interrupt their stories just to let your character kill them. What you're doing is asking for permission to gamejack, and while at least you're asking for permission, that's kind of a no-no.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
Reno727
Untainted
Reno727

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Need some help with blog.   Need some help with blog. EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:02 pm

agreed with daladybugman. Your asking for permision to kill off a character and thats not the type of cross over that would benefit both of you unless they have a character that no one likes not even the creator in which they would have killed them off via their slendy or proxy
Back to top Go down
kingxana0
Observer
kingxana0

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: Need some help with blog.   Need some help with blog. EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:23 am

I am not asking people that want to continue their blogs to sign up for that. I was just asking people who were tired of their blog but wanted to go out in some other way that didn't want to go out in the normal way i.e. tall thin and faceless. Also in answer to your previous question about the motivations of my character I did that on purpose, for reasons I can't say without ruining the whole story I am running right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need some help with blog.   Need some help with blog. Empty

Back to top Go down

Need some help with blog.
Page 1 of 1