Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

The Slender Files

Go down 
+5
Zander
TheHiveMinded
kingxana0
SoulEatingBunny
theslenderfiles
9 posters
AuthorMessage
theslenderfiles
Untainted

Current Win Points : -1

The Slender Files Empty
PostSubject: The Slender Files   The Slender Files EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:07 am

Hey everyone,

The Slender Files is a new web series that we (The Slender Files team) have been working on for a couple weeks. We are in the very early stages and at this point we are a small team with few resources. So I am asking for anyone out there with the interest and time to consider helping us out! Basically, anyone good at photoshop, video editing and audio manipulation is wanted. If you are interested please reply here.

We have the first episode up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SoulEatingBunny
Anxious
SoulEatingBunny

Current Win Points : 6

The Slender Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slender Files   The Slender Files EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:18 am

A link to the channel would be nice. A new series is always fun for me.
Back to top Go down
theslenderfiles
Untainted

The Slender Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slender Files   The Slender Files EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:30 am

Youtube/theslenderfiles
Back to top Go down
kingxana0
Observer
kingxana0

Current Win Points : 27

The Slender Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slender Files   The Slender Files EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:13 pm

There are a lot of things called Slender Files. You have to be a bit more specific if you want people to watch your video. Copy and paste the url into your next post so we can click it and quickly go to it.
Back to top Go down
theslenderfiles
Untainted

The Slender Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slender Files   The Slender Files EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:16 pm

As a new member of the forum, I wasn't able to post a direct link. I have only found one other thing that shared the name Slender Files so is the term itself not specific enough? Would The Slender Man Files be better suited?
Back to top Go down
TheHiveMinded
Untainted
TheHiveMinded

Current Win Points : 4

The Slender Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slender Files   The Slender Files EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:23 pm

I'd gladly do audio manipulation, if you send me some audio to manipulate. If you have Skype, I'll talk about it there, but if not, send me some stuff via PM, and a description of what you want me to do with the audio, and I'll get started as soon as.
Back to top Go down
theslenderfiles
Untainted

The Slender Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slender Files   The Slender Files EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:26 pm

Thanks, I'll definitely keep you in mind. I don't have anything at the moment though Smile
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

The Slender Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slender Files   The Slender Files EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:14 pm

All I'm going to say is be careful you don't come too close to a project we already have in the works, called the "Slender Man Case Files". xD;
Back to top Go down
theslenderfiles
Untainted

The Slender Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slender Files   The Slender Files EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:21 pm

I don't think we will. Actually, we are challenging ourselves not to watch other Slender Man media that way we don't create unwanted similarities.
Back to top Go down
Vinnoe
Observer
Vinnoe

The Slender Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slender Files   The Slender Files EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:23 pm

this sounds like an interesting series to watch
Back to top Go down
TheFallenenvoy
Watched
TheFallenenvoy

Current Win Points : 98

The Slender Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slender Files   The Slender Files EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:58 pm

theslenderfiles wrote:
I don't think we will. Actually, we are challenging ourselves not to watch other Slender Man media that way we don't create unwanted similarities.

The Slender Files Tumblr_m5qp83xNJ01qh6g5d

Do your research or don't do anything at all. At the very least watch the "big three" so you know what actually works.
Back to top Go down
Omega
Blackout
Omega

Current Win Points : 481

The Slender Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slender Files   The Slender Files EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:31 pm

TheFallenenvoy wrote:
Do your research or don't do anything at all.
Yes how dare they. Creating a Slenderseries requires a prerequisite of at least two months of research plus a weekend seminar followed by a test ensuring they are fully aware of every little detail that everyone before them has declared to be canon before anyone is allowed to post their first video.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderia.blogspot.com/
Konaa
Observer
Konaa

Current Win Points : 66

The Slender Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slender Files   The Slender Files EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:32 pm

Yeah, show us your student ID. how many slendercreds do you got
Back to top Go down
http://somethingtoleavebehind.blogspot.com/
TheHiveMinded
Untainted
TheHiveMinded

The Slender Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slender Files   The Slender Files EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:41 pm

Have you been to the Slender Summer School for Expert Slenderman Series Creators? If not, you will not get an extended Slenderman series?
Back to top Go down
theslenderfiles
Untainted

The Slender Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slender Files   The Slender Files EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:33 pm

I mean we've researched Slender Man as far as written things go and I've seen a good portion of Marble Hornets but I don't see the need to watch all the other big series to make an effective series ourselves.
Back to top Go down
TheHiveMinded
Untainted
TheHiveMinded

The Slender Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slender Files   The Slender Files EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:36 pm

theslenderfiles wrote:
I mean we've researched Slender Man as far as written things go and I've seen a good portion of Marble Hornets but I don't see the need to watch all the other big series to make an effective series ourselves.

As long as you partially understand the mythos, and your additions to the mythos can be added without it not making sense, it's welcome in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Slender Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slender Files   The Slender Files Empty

Back to top Go down

The Slender Files
Page 1 of 1