Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore

Go down 
+15
Mortisyn
darkje
BruceTD
CollenFromFear
DemarkoJack
Zander
Konaa
TheMysteriousLee
Omega
DaLadybugMan
littleWhiteRABBIT
alliterator
kingxana0
altiumvidetur
Delmonty
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Omega
Blackout
Omega

Current Win Points : 481

What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:00 pm

DaLadybugMan wrote:
Omega wrote:
kingxana0 wrote:
This topic has rapidly dissolved into silliness.

BEDSIDES IT IS OBVIOUS THAT BECAUSE I AM AMERICAN THAT I AM THE HERO, THE REST OF YOU ARE BACK UP.

You may be American, but I, I good sir, am 'MERICAN.

You spelled MURICAN wrong.
WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO MAKE FUN OF MY ACCENT. JUST BECAUSE I PRONOUNCE IT 'MERICAN INSTEAD OF MURICAN. THAT'S JUST NOT RIGHT.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderia.blogspot.com/
Konaa
Observer
Konaa

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:04 pm

ONLY ONE MENTION OF YOURS TRULY okay I get it I'm not that well known <<
Back to top Go down
http://somethingtoleavebehind.blogspot.com/
Omega
Blackout
Omega

Current Win Points : 481

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:20 pm

Konaa wrote:
ONLY ONE MENTION OF YOURS TRULY okay I get it I'm not that well known <<

WELL MAYBE IF YOU POSTED MORE OFTEN

HE WHO DOESN'T POST DOESN'T EAT!
Back to top Go down
http://slenderia.blogspot.com/
Konaa
Observer
Konaa

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:45 pm

HEY MY LAST POST WAS ONLY

...23 days ago

okay okay. I'll post TONIGHT. How about that you punk
Back to top Go down
kingxana0
Observer
kingxana0

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:05 am

I am so glad that this topic was hit by malicious trolls or admins.
Back to top Go down
altiumvidetur
Anxious
altiumvidetur

Current Win Points : 68

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:23 am

Honestly, I think it's a fairly good representation of the last few months of the Slenderverse.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:57 am

What, just derping everywhere?

Come on, get to work you slackers. We still need quality people in the verse to produce good content.
Back to top Go down
kingxana0
Observer
kingxana0

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:00 am

Zander wrote:

Come on, get to work you slackers. We still need quality people in the verse to produce good content.

But I just posted two hours agooooo.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:02 am

kingxana0 wrote:
Zander wrote:

But I just posted two hours agooooo.
Head Tilt
Back to top Go down
Konaa
Observer
Konaa

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:08 am

I literally just posted. Not that you read my blog, but, content is happening.
Back to top Go down
Delmonty
Untainted
Delmonty

Current Win Points : 51

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:34 am

Oh my god you guys what are you doing to my thread. I swear I leave for a few hours and this happens.

-SIIIIGGGHHHS-

Bringing an admin all up in here and discussing your American ways. Golly gee goodness what am I gonna do?
Back to top Go down
Konaa
Observer
Konaa

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 4:17 pm

For the record, we've been having a lot of conversations about the lack of activity in the bloggerverse. The response was a strong NOPE to letting it just die out, and I think you'll see a lot more activity in the coming months. I mean it was frenzied, people were getting all excited, making plans...

in many ways the bloggerverse IS the Slender Man Mythos for me, so I definitely won't stop contributing until I'm good and done.
Back to top Go down
DemarkoJack
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:37 am

littleWhiteRABBIT wrote:
Wheeeelp.... XD
Seems like, basically, as the story goes... all of your major players in the mythos kind of had all these big plans to do something epic and everything was sort of moving towards that and then all of them got burnt out at the same time and the entire mythos fell apart simultaneously and nothing major has really been going on since expect for maybe what Morningstar and Nightscream were doing and half of that duo just quit, so here we are... XP

Sooo... yeah, mythos is kind of empty/dead at the moment. Good time to experiment with something new probably because little to nothing is very connected anymore.

I heard some rumors that it was all coming together as one HUGE fight with slendy, and he would get killed but someone had to die to make that happen....or something. Am I on the right track?
Back to top Go down
kingxana0
Observer
kingxana0

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:19 am

I think that was Zero's plan anyway. But what I think happened was people decided 'nope we want to keep Slender Man going' and then they burnt out afterward and decided to off themselves in character hopping that bloggers in the future would deep up the same way they did.
Back to top Go down
littleWhiteRABBIT
Untainted
littleWhiteRABBIT

Current Win Points : 15

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:51 am

DemarkoJack wrote:
I heard some rumors that it was all coming together as one HUGE fight with slendy, and he would get killed but someone had to die to make that happen....or something. Am I on the right track?

While I am aware of what the plan basically is/was, since I was only tangentially involved for a short period I don't feel I should really be letting that cat out of the bag, honestly. If the project is permanently canned, then maybe somebody more closely involved (*coughZerocough*) can tell you about it later. All I really feel comfortable saying is that, yeah, there were BIG plans.
Back to top Go down
Delmonty
Untainted
Delmonty

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:05 pm

Konaa wrote:
For the record, we've been having a lot of conversations about the lack of activity in the bloggerverse. The response was a strong NOPE to letting it just die out, and I think you'll see a lot more activity in the coming months. I mean it was frenzied, people were getting all excited, making plans...

in many ways the bloggerverse IS the Slender Man Mythos for me, so I definitely won't stop contributing until I'm good and done.

Yeah we just need people to get the motivation to start posting again. I know for me I honestly was burned out when the Delmonts ended and I needed a break. But hopefully i can get my ass into gear and produce something.

littleWhiteRABBIT wrote:
DemarkoJack wrote:

While I am aware of what the plan basically is/was, since I was only tangentially involved for a short period I don't feel I should really be letting that cat out of the bag, honestly. If the project is permanently canned, then maybe somebody more closely involved (*coughZerocough*) can tell you about it later. All I really feel comfortable saying is that, yeah, there were BIG plans.

Yeah I had discussed this with Zero as well. We had talked about getting involved and I was gonna crossover and try to help with it but then I didn't make the blogs until way later so i have no idea what's going on anymore. 8(
Back to top Go down
kingxana0
Observer
kingxana0

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 3:17 pm

Man I hope Zero comes back. I have always had this crazy idea that the body they found just looked like him and he just crossed over to the Slender side as a crazy powerful proxy. Bye bye Redlight hello Zerohope
Back to top Go down
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 4:53 pm

Yes, because that is exactly what we need. More people coming back from the dead because of magic we pulled out of our asses.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
kingxana0
Observer
kingxana0

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:17 pm

Heck yeah. Bring back everyone that ever died and throw a massive party woot.

But no I see what you are saying, I just thought it would be a fun idea. Plus it would just have to be Zero's body or soul. This is a place where a giant man without a face is the main monster, I am pretty sure we can throw a fresh spin on bringing someone back from the dead. Of course it is never going to happen so...
Back to top Go down
CollenFromFear
Untainted

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:48 pm

To be honest I think the Mythos has gotten rather ridiculous. The reason why I'm writing Nocturnal Ambiance is to write a blog that is not ridiculous.

...I just need to remember to update it more often so I can actually get to the exciting part sooner.
Back to top Go down
kingxana0
Observer
kingxana0

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:33 pm

Honestly I don't get it when people said the mythos has gotten crazy or anything like that. This is a place where we have a giant alien/demon/fairy/unknown haunting children/teens/adults. He grows tentacles out of his back and also starts fires. It was bonkers way before now. And in my opinion that is why it is awesome.
Back to top Go down
BruceTD
Untainted
BruceTD

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:34 pm

I wish there were more blogs/args/videos about the surgist slendy. Id like someone to try to capture more of the original mythos
Back to top Go down
alliterator
Observer
alliterator

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:31 pm

BruceTD: read Where My Eyes Remain.
Back to top Go down
Delmonty
Untainted
Delmonty

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:54 am

kingxana0 wrote:
Honestly I don't get it when people said the mythos has gotten crazy or anything like that. This is a place where we have a giant alien/demon/fairy/unknown haunting children/teens/adults. He grows tentacles out of his back and also starts fires. It was bonkers way before now. And in my opinion that is why it is awesome.

I guess people might be more referring to when some bloggers/vloggers do things really out in the ballpark such as eating Slenderman's tentacles and getting superpowers, y'know?

But honestly there's such a wide variety of what you can do that even then something such as what I just mentioned is weirdly alright and you kind of just roll with it and go with the flow. The slenderverse is nice in that manner.
Back to top Go down
darkje
Untainted
darkje

Current Win Points : -1

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:11 am

Yeah...I think that the blogverse could easily make a comeback, if we give it time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next