Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

realmadnessx

Go down 
+15
Thatretrodude
Lucas Auraelius
EaterOfWorlds
cruro02
Timothy_Woods
Cougar Draven
xyzombie
aGamingFish
level100nidoking
TheFallenenvoy
TheEndingDay
noeyes
NickIsLick
TailsFoxy
andywarski
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

Current Win Points : 66

realmadnessx - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:59 pm

andywarski wrote:
New realmadnessx has been posted.

Shit is going down... really down.

Is it weird that my first thought was that there would be a plane crash?

[quote]I AM TIRED, OF THESE MOTHER FUCKING MASKIES, ON THIS MOTHER FUCKING PLANE[/qoute]

On a serious note, this is quickly becoming my favorite slender vlog. Good acting, scary, not rushed, characters that I actually like, and the characters don't pull Jays very often
Back to top Go down
http://mrsaturnjr.com/
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:05 pm

you really weren´t kidding when you said shit will go down in hardcore mode O.O

On a sidenote, i really liked the way he said "What the f***?" xD
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
andywarski
Anxious
andywarski

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 9:48 am

Quote :
I AM TIRED, OF THESE MOTHER FUCKING MASKIES, ON THIS MOTHER FUCKING PLANE[/qoute]

On a serious note, this is quickly becoming my favorite slender vlog. Good acting, scary, not rushed, characters that I actually like, and the characters don't pull Jays very often

Wow, thanks for the support. I appreciate it Smile I know the first few episodes take a while for the story to build but when it get's into the meat and bones of the story it goes deep. I know a lotta people get impatient and wanna see slender 10 times in the first episode but we were trying to take the realistic approach and have character development before that really takes place.

Now if there was one person at unfiction who would get through the series and post... their just complaining about the first episodes static and stuff.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 10:20 am

andywarski wrote:

Wow, thanks for the support. I appreciate it Smile I know the first few episodes take a while for the story to build but when it get's into the meat and bones of the story it goes deep. I know a lotta people get impatient and wanna see slender 10 times in the first episode but we were trying to take the realistic approach and have character development before that really takes place.

Now if there was one person at unfiction who would get through the series and post... their just complaining about the first episodes static and stuff.

The persons on UF tend to be very impatient and some of them even complain when there is no slender action in the first episode..and when they get it they still complain about how it is handled sometimes^^
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
andywarski
Anxious
andywarski

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:04 am

TailsFoxy wrote:
andywarski wrote:

The persons on UF tend to be very impatient and some of them even complain when there is no slender action in the first episode..and when they get it they still complain about how it is handled sometimes^^
Spoiler:

Nah, luckily this one guy I messaged posted the trailhead for me. I read the rules n stuff.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:16 am

andywarski wrote:

Nah, luckily this one guy I messaged posted the trailhead for me. I read the rules n stuff.

Good to know Very Happy

EDIT WAAAAHH i forgot something! >.<
There was a response video from the channel "dialzerox" for the "012-break in" - video:

Kind of creepy cyclops
Back to top Go down
andywarski
Anxious
andywarski

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 5:19 pm

A new realmadnessx has been posted:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cougar Draven
Stalked
Cougar Draven

Current Win Points : 87

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 5:23 pm

andywarski wrote:

*cough*
Back to top Go down
http://cougardraven.tumblr.com/
andywarski
Anxious
andywarski

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 5:39 pm

Cougar Draven wrote:
andywarski wrote:

*cough*

I know, I know... It won't happen again. I felt like I needed to defend this... it's my baby (Along side with Joe which sounds very wrong.) No excuse though. I'll juss hang my head in shame and learn from my mistakes.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 5:47 pm

andywarski wrote:

Spoiler:

yes, he really is. O.O
Spoiler:

Last edited by TailsFoxy on Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : it´s andy and not alex! sorry :o)
Back to top Go down
andywarski
Anxious
andywarski

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 5:49 pm

TailsFoxy wrote:
andywarski wrote:

Spoiler:

yes, he really is. O.O
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cougar Draven
Stalked
Cougar Draven

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 5:53 pm

Learning from your mistakes is the best way to not make the same mistake in the future. At least you've got that.
Back to top Go down
TheEndingDay
Untainted
TheEndingDay

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:48 am

I routinely give Andy shit for whatever mistakes he makes on forums.

It's actually pretty funny.

For me, anyways. I think it annoys him. xD

The real question is: Is Bait convincing?
Back to top Go down
Cougar Draven
Stalked
Cougar Draven

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 10:18 am

Eh, the only annoyance I have is when my presence as a moderator on Unfiction is specifically requested to shut down an argument that, honestly, should never have happened.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:08 pm

New video:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
aGamingFish
Anxious
aGamingFish

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:41 am

Woah, lots of exciting stuff happening in the last few videos. Can't wait for the next one Smile)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GreyPixelFilms?feature=mhee
andywarski
Anxious
andywarski

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:52 am

TailsFoxy wrote:
New video:

Spoiler:

Let's see what happens...

aGamingFish wrote:
Woah, lots of exciting stuff happening in the last few videos. Can't wait for the next one Smile)

Why thank you. Man things are only going to get deeper... it's gunna get damn exciting.
Back to top Go down
Timothy_Woods
Untainted
Timothy_Woods

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:06 pm

Dude, I am so happy you told me about your forum here. I was hoping you would do OOG stuff. I watch all of the Slender Man series (I am rather obsessed with them, actually. lol.) and yours is one of the best. Your videos are the only ones that I have featured on my channel as a playlist. lol. Awesome build up, characters, and your guys' acting is the best out of all of the series, in my opinion. You guys seem real. Can't wait to see where you take the story! And in case I wasn't clear: Awesome fucking job!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tewslayer
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 5:57 pm

Again new video:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Timothy_Woods
Untainted
Timothy_Woods

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 9:13 am

Poor Joe! Sad I wasn't expecting that. I feel so bad for the fake Andy. Losing his girlfriend and one of his best friends. Oh and I feel bad for Joe, too, because he got Slendernapped and everything. lol.
Back to top Go down
TheEndingDay
Untainted
TheEndingDay

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 11:32 am

Yeah, see, the most fun part is playing the role of Dialzerox. I get to make creepy comments goading Andy. It's, it's pretty fun.

I also get to insult our viewers (in-game, anyways) which is always a bonus.

Crazy clown people ftw.

Also, I'm neither confirming or denying anything about DZ's identity.
Back to top Go down
Timothy_Woods
Untainted
Timothy_Woods

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 11:54 am

Dude, dialzerox is creepy as hell.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 12:13 pm

TheEndingDay wrote:
Yeah, see, the most fun part is playing the role of Dialzerox. I get to make creepy comments goading Andy. It's, it's pretty fun.

Crazy clown people ftw.

Yeah i can see that you really enjoy it by looking in the comments of the latest video Very Happy

Also,
Spoiler:

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
andywarski
Anxious
andywarski

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 5:44 pm

TheEndingDay wrote:

Crazy clown people ftw.

Yeah I remember the first one I was like wtf... did someone hack dialzer.... OH fuckin' joe. Haha. It's been fun as hell.

I don't want to ruin the next video but... ok ok , I'll wait till we post haha
Back to top Go down
cruro02
Untainted

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:55 am

This series is great Smile. Thers lots of action compared to other vlogs i've watched Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

realmadnessx
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Video Series Trailheads-
Jump to: