Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

realmadnessx

Go down 
+15
Thatretrodude
Lucas Auraelius
EaterOfWorlds
cruro02
Timothy_Woods
Cougar Draven
xyzombie
aGamingFish
level100nidoking
TheFallenenvoy
TheEndingDay
noeyes
NickIsLick
TailsFoxy
andywarski
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
andywarski
Anxious
andywarski

Current Win Points : 12

realmadnessx - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:13 pm

A new realmadnessx is up.

It's getting...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:05 pm

andywarski wrote:

It's getting...
Spoiler:

what the fuck

holy shit

that is all
Back to top Go down
http://mrsaturnjr.com/
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:35 pm

andywarski wrote:

It's getting...
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

level100nidoking wrote:

what the fuck

holy shit

that is all

This were the exact same words that i thought of while watching the video O.O

Last edited by TailsFoxy on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
Timothy_Woods
Untainted
Timothy_Woods

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:28 am

And this video is why you are awesome! This and 007 - Stuck have been my favorites, though they're all epic.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tewslayer
TheEndingDay
Untainted
TheEndingDay

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:38 pm

I'm balls out delighted with how Escape turned out.

Other than playing Slendy, selecting a few camera angles, and pressing the need for showing Andy going through multiple suicide attempts, it was definitely his brainchild, and it shows, in so many ways.

He knows how to make himself look crazy.

Yet while Slendy's busy mind-fucking the sanity out of Andy's skull, the real question you have to ask yourselves is....where am I?

Edit: We go as dark as possible. 3 a.m. dark. The spiral staircase in House of Leaves dark. Subterranean caverns dark. We make In Bruges look like Family fucking Circus.
Back to top Go down
Timothy_Woods
Untainted
Timothy_Woods

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:17 am

It's killing me wondering what happened to you. Damn you guys for drawing out the suspense! :p
Back to top Go down
andywarski
Anxious
andywarski

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:12 pm

Timothy_Woods wrote:
It's killing me wondering what happened to you. Damn you guys for drawing out the suspense! :p

That's what we do Smile Btw, it's just going to get slowly more demented as it goes along.
Back to top Go down
Timothy_Woods
Untainted
Timothy_Woods

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:22 am

andywarski wrote:
Timothy_Woods wrote:

That's what we do Smile Btw, it's just going to get slowly more demented as it goes along.

Bring on the demented! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheEndingDay
Untainted
TheEndingDay

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:23 pm

New entry is up!

Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 6:15 pm

new video:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
andywarski
Anxious
andywarski

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:08 pm

TailsFoxy wrote:
new video:

Spoiler:

There's a lot of things going on in this video.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:11 pm

TailsFoxy wrote:
new video:

Spoiler:

I knew it. The clown guy is a necromorph.
Back to top Go down
TheEndingDay
Untainted
TheEndingDay

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:21 pm

b0zo. is not a necromorph.

He just has an uncomfortably primal side to him.

Besides, if he was a necromorph, Andy would be dead.

[In Game Joke: Andy still won't tell me what was done to him while he was kidnapped.]

Out of Game Joke: I surmised prison rape, but apparently I was wrong.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:34 pm

andywarski wrote:

There's a lot of things going on in this video.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Timothy_Woods
Untainted
Timothy_Woods

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:38 am

Awesome new videos. Bozo has become quite feral! Amanda did the whole creepy blank stare really well. I can't to find out why they are keeping her.
Back to top Go down
TheEndingDay
Untainted
TheEndingDay

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:07 am

Spoiler:

Not a spoiler: Andy and I have to further discuss b0zo.'s nature. An idea literally sprung into my head (I'll be heading to Emergency to fix the gaping hole in my head in a moment) causing b0zo. to become feral lest he fail to do something. We'll see where that thought goes.

Last edited by TheEndingDay on Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional info.)
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:26 am

TheEndingDay wrote:
Spoiler:

Not a spoiler: Andy and I have to further discuss b0zo.'s nature. An idea literally sprung into my head (I'll be heading to Emergency to fix the gaping hole in my head in a moment) causing b0zo. to become feral lest he fail to do something. We'll see where that thought goes.

Thanks for clearing that up Surprised
Back to top Go down
andywarski
Anxious
andywarski

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:33 am

TheEndingDay wrote:
Spoiler:

Well about the feral part of Bozo's nature, I wasn't saying he becomes like that if he doesn't do something. It's why he's bozo is he becoming that particular way... perhaps less then human in some way? This "idea" of some sort of proxy becoming less human will be coming back and mean something, we're not just tossing it in. As it slowly unfolds and more clues begin to surface and certain events things will become more clear.

What I can say about the next Entry... I can't fucking wait. Oh man. "numb3r" was Joe's baby, and the next is mine... it's funny how me and him switch almost every entry to write and direct but ultimately together, we make the story make sense. I fucking love making this series Smile Thanks for the discussion guys.
Back to top Go down
EaterOfWorlds
Untainted
EaterOfWorlds

Current Win Points : -2

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:53 am

Wow awesome just watched the series from the beginning its really unique and cool
Back to top Go down
Timothy_Woods
Untainted
Timothy_Woods

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:14 pm

andywarski wrote:
TheEndingDay wrote:
Spoiler:

Well about the feral part of Bozo's nature, I wasn't saying he becomes like that if he doesn't do something. It's why he's bozo is he becoming that particular way... perhaps less then human in some way? This "idea" of some sort of proxy becoming less human will be coming back and mean something, we're not just tossing it in. As it slowly unfolds and more clues begin to surface and certain events things will become more clear.

What I can say about the next Entry... I can't fucking wait. Oh man. "numb3r" was Joe's baby, and the next is mine... it's funny how me and him switch almost every entry to write and direct but ultimately together, we make the story make sense. I fucking love making this series Smile Thanks for the discussion guys.

You guys are epically awesome as a team. It's cool that out of all of the Slender series that I watch, this is the first one that I've watched from the start of it, and it's my favorite. I hope you keep it going for a long time. I'll be happy with at least 5 years... Razz
Back to top Go down
TheEndingDay
Untainted
TheEndingDay

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 8:57 pm

andywarski wrote:
TheEndingDay wrote:
Spoiler:

Sorry, Andy, hold up, lemme clarify. What I'd said up there was something that popped into my head right when I was writing that post. Nothing we've actually discussed, haha (well, to a degree.) Sorry for the confusion, bud. It was a funny thought regarding you know what.

Also, Andy says numb3r was my baby, but he took the shots (Mr. Cinematographer), and edited the thing (which he usually does alone anyways.) Only the concepts, the baseline for the shots, and the length can I take credit for.

And I will. Because I fucking love that video.

I think it beat "Warmer" and "Break-In", for me, my two favourites. "Warmer" for the fog, "Break-In" for the fact that I literally went to his house and was like "We need to film something and I have an idea. Where are the dialzerox papers?"

But, the best one's gunna be "Escape" for a while, unless Andy's come up with something even more stellar.

Which wouldn't be surprising.
Back to top Go down
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 9:32 pm

Other then clown guy, what was the clown guys name? I can't find any part with his name in it.

If there isn't one, I vote Happy Pants.
Back to top Go down
andywarski
Anxious
andywarski

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 9:36 pm

level100nidoking wrote:
Other then clown guy, what was the clown guys name? I can't find any part with his name in it.

If there isn't one, I vote Happy Pants.

His name is bozo. He got the name from the second video response form dialzero where the video was called b0zo.
Joe later goes out (013-Bait) to find Andy (IG) and Joe calls him bozo aka that fucking clown guy.

The name makes sense considering he is a clown, and so is the name bozo, and he's very childish when he laughs though when he get's mad or in attack mode he sings a different tune.
Back to top Go down
TheEndingDay
Untainted
TheEndingDay

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:02 pm

Hmmm. I do like Happy Pants. I think I'll fit that in dialogue somewhere down the line.

"Andy, I'm telling you, that fucking clown danced all over my face. I'm lucky my jaw's okay. And you know, I keep hearing his laughter, hearing him dance and prance around, Mr. Fucking Happy Pants. In my dreams, at work, hell, when I'm driving alone. I'm telling you, if we get a chance to trap him, to hurt him, I get the first cut. I get the first shot. I don't care that he took you first. I want a chance to make him pay.

Make him fill those happy pants of his with his own shit.

And then, I slit his fucking throat.

Oh, I didn't notice you there, Mrs. Warski! Good day at work?"

--
Also, Andy, I totally called you a fucking monkey on Youtube. *giggles*

Well, b0zo. anyways.
Back to top Go down
andywarski
Anxious
andywarski

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:06 pm

TheEndingDay wrote:
Hmmm. I do like Happy Pants. I think I'll fit that in dialogue somewhere down the line.

"Andy, I'm telling you, that fucking clown danced all over my face. I'm lucky my jaw's okay. And you know, I keep hearing his laughter, hearing him dance and prance around, Mr. Fucking Happy Pants. In my dreams, at work, hell, when I'm driving alone. I'm telling you, if we get a chance to trap him, to hurt him, I get the first cut. I get the first shot. I don't care that he took you first. I want a chance to make him pay.

Make him fill those happy pants of his with his own shit.

And then, I slit his fucking throat.

Oh, I didn't notice you there, Mrs. Warski! Good day at work?"

--
Also, Andy, I totally called you a fucking monkey on Youtube. *giggles*

Well, b0zo. anyways.

Pfft, this series is getting kinda personal init? Haha

At least you defended the quote "That guy looks pathetically weak." Jesus Christ Joseph, our channel is turning on itself!.

AND almost 400 subscribers! woot, let's keep on going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: realmadnessx   realmadnessx - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

realmadnessx
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Video Series Trailheads-
Jump to: