Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

'ObliviousVictim,' amateur slender series coming to youtube.

Go down 
+2
Zander
ObliviousVictim
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ObliviousVictim
Untainted
ObliviousVictim

Current Win Points : -8

'ObliviousVictim,' amateur slender series coming to youtube. Empty
PostSubject: 'ObliviousVictim,' amateur slender series coming to youtube.   'ObliviousVictim,' amateur slender series coming to youtube. EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 8:23 pm

Our first video is NOW UP ON YOUTUBE!! CHECK IT OUT GUYS! Look for 'VideoLog 1: First encounter with Unknown Creature'
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: 'ObliviousVictim,' amateur slender series coming to youtube.   'ObliviousVictim,' amateur slender series coming to youtube. EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 8:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Plug-and-running is against the rules here. Consider this your warning.
Back to top Go down
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: 'ObliviousVictim,' amateur slender series coming to youtube.   'ObliviousVictim,' amateur slender series coming to youtube. EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:12 pm

Now I'm so conflicted. I want to watch the video because I know it will be horrible and I want to insult the guy who posted this, but on the other hand I don't want to give him/her/it any views

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://mrsaturnjr.com/
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: 'ObliviousVictim,' amateur slender series coming to youtube.   'ObliviousVictim,' amateur slender series coming to youtube. EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:18 pm

Maybe you want to re-evaluate your life choices if that's your reasoning.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
jda101796
Untainted
jda101796

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: 'ObliviousVictim,' amateur slender series coming to youtube.   'ObliviousVictim,' amateur slender series coming to youtube. EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:01 pm

so i watched the video and these are my thoughts:
1. you based this off of the slender game, and MarbleHornets which massively drops the originality of your video
2. you jumped into the slendery bits of the story FAR FAR to early. and introduction video would've been nice to at least explain the initial reason for this channel existence.
3. the channel name. far to many people these days think they can just up and make a slender arg without any planning, thought, or even creativity. by making the name of your channel "ObliviousVictim" your viewers already know that you are aware of what did,is, or will happen to you. they know you are a so called "Victim". another reason that this was horrible is because once any viewer goes to watch one of your videos, they know its going to be or is meant to be scary, which drops the oh so important element of surprise.
4. i can see that your meaning for this to be a found footage channel, probably leading to merge with the current times, but you can't have the found footage be "found" by the main character. that just dropped a possible whole chapter of the plot, and the over all quality of the plot because as i said before, the viewers know you know what happened.
5. one of the things that pissed me off the most was the ridiculous amount of excess audio. my fucking god, the audio was annoying as hell. at times it would've been appropriate, but not the whole fucking time. and the random music bits??? i know the audio was meant to give the viewers and enhanced scary experience, but man it was too annoying to try paying attention to for it to scare me, and trust me, o scare easily.

now that ive written this whole review of your whole video, you had better come back and read it. Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
andywarski
Anxious
andywarski

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: 'ObliviousVictim,' amateur slender series coming to youtube.   'ObliviousVictim,' amateur slender series coming to youtube. EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:43 pm

Ohh fucking boy. Where do I begin... even though this guy is obviously not going to read this because he def did that whole plug-n-run bit.

First off, I am going to agree with everything jda said. I'll elaborate with my thoughts on this "slender series."

Not only is the title completely obvious but you start the video out saying Our first encounter with unknown creature. First off, how do you know it's your first encounter? Will there be a second or third? If you began the video saying "I've caught a lot of strange things on video lately and I will be posting them..." THEN you could say ok ok ok, this is our first encounter. Also, there is no encounter... you find a bunch of pieces of paper that make no sense to you (Assuming your characters never heard of slendy which is fine.) And you end the video with assuming something took ahold of you... how do you know all this?

Second, the papers aren't supposed to cause video/audio distortion... it's supposed to be slendy, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume slendy was behind you or in the darkness where we couldn't see... that being said... slendy causes (in most cases) video/audio distortion, not MP3 audio of songs and haunted house music. I thank you for trying to add atmosphere but it got really over bearing and annoying and made me wanna skip until it stopped.

Third, your buddy was wayyyyy to brave. Like you said in the video, isn't he a horror buff and understands this is the beginning of a horror movie? Why continue on? Now again, I'll be nice and say... ok, slendy went into your heads forcing to make you move on... why isn't the camera man like, "Alright, let's shoot the amateur film we were supposed to film right here" ?

Ok, Im going to end this soon because it's way to easy to break apart. The end was like WHHHHAT? HOOOW? How does your character know that the moment he dropped the paper it angered this "creature."

Simply put, it feels like you played the game, and wanted to add a story to it, and don't give a fuck about slenderman... especially considering the plug n run.

GOOD DAY
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: 'ObliviousVictim,' amateur slender series coming to youtube.   'ObliviousVictim,' amateur slender series coming to youtube. EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:00 pm

No stop no
no more both of you
move away from the keyboard
the point of plug and runners is to give them no attention
stop it now
no more posting
this is now a posting anonymous meeting
we'll get through this
I promise
you and me guys, I'll haul you through.

MOD EDIT: Locked
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'ObliviousVictim,' amateur slender series coming to youtube.   'ObliviousVictim,' amateur slender series coming to youtube. Empty

Back to top Go down

'ObliviousVictim,' amateur slender series coming to youtube.
Page 1 of 1