Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Sequel to Slender

Go down 
+16
Armadeira
Wowcomix
aGamingFish
GeorgePenn
Karanoch
TheFallenenvoy
DarkShadows
Etreo
AlphabeticWar
advancedhorrorgamer18
Stiggybird
MrXaldinX
BananaBrains
level100nidoking
Cougar Draven
apokAlypse
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zembob
Untainted
Zembob

Current Win Points : 0

Sequel to Slender - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Slender: The Arrival Teaser Trailer   Sequel to Slender - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:38 am

Not sure if anyone's already seen this but I did a search and it seems no ones made a thread about it, I apologise in advance if I'm wrong, but yeah here it is... thoughts? https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tenpLSKU-9U
Back to top Go down
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Current Win Points : 270

PostSubject: Re: Sequel to Slender   Sequel to Slender - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:52 pm

MOD EDIT: Topics merged.
Back to top Go down
Packfong
Observer
Packfong

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Sequel to Slender   Sequel to Slender - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:59 pm

DarkShadows wrote:
Packfong wrote:
I really can't stand Jeff the Killer and I think I saw him at least twice in the video.

I feel you there Packfong, I'm not a huge fan of Jeff the Killer either. Too cliche and really not all that frightening. But I don't think that was intended to be Jeff, I think it was intending to be a Proxy, if you're talking about the guy in the white hooded jacket running around. It's likely an original Proxy character too, I can't really imagine that the MH guys would want to stick Masky and Hoody into a game with an original story unless Mark Hadley said it was okay. Plus it looks like there's only one. Maybe they smushed the two Proxies together? MaskHood?

... Okay that sounds like a fanfic pairing and that's not a place I want to go so I'm shutting up now. *hides in the shame corner*

Yeah, looking again I realized it was Masky. Or, apparently, another original Proxy. But it looks shamelessly like Masky. I...don't like Masky either and presumably any Proxy that looks like him.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadows
Blackout
DarkShadows

Current Win Points : 32

PostSubject: Re: Sequel to Slender   Sequel to Slender - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:19 pm

Packfong wrote:
I...don't like Masky.

Sequel to Slender - Page 3 145577: But, b-but... :c *cries*

But seriously, if that's what it is it better be an original one. Plz to be keeping Masky to the Marble Hornets plz.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wordflow.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sequel to Slender   Sequel to Slender - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sequel to Slender
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3