Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Idea for a slender-blog.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
clocktowner
Untainted
clocktowner

Current Win Points : 0

Idea for a slender-blog. Empty
PostSubject: Idea for a slender-blog.   Idea for a slender-blog. EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:06 am

I want to ask all of you about a concept for a slender-blog/a short story posted online. I've had this idea for quite a while now to get some feedback, advice and most importantly to make sure I'm not ripping someone off. It's about an elderly man who's the remnants of an order called the archive. They're basically trying to map Slender Mans movements, habits etc. The man is writing down stories about the association, about his own life and a bit about Slender Man. Just to make it clear it's not a story about Slender Man himself/itself but more about the archive. I think I'm going to post it like journal entries about a page or two on the blog, a bit like BEN drowned but without the intention of spreading a scary "virus" around the globe for world domination and other stuff. I finally feel encouraged enough to write this story so I just want some advice before I'll get to deep in to it.
Back to top Go down
Fotzepolitic
Observer
Fotzepolitic

Current Win Points : 23

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a slender-blog.   Idea for a slender-blog. EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:10 pm

Could be nice, if it was someone tracing the roots of it, trying to find out how much is myth and what has a grain of truth to it. There's a lot of history to that there faceless beastie.
Back to top Go down
Nearnote
Untainted
Nearnote

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a slender-blog.   Idea for a slender-blog. EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 5:23 am

This idea seems original enough... I'd be very interested if it was turned into a blog story. Definitely try and start it!
Back to top Go down
zero
Stalked
zero

Current Win Points : 115

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a slender-blog.   Idea for a slender-blog. EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:42 am

There was once a group of knowledge seekers in the Mythos called Keepers. I'll just mention that, in case you felt like referencing. If not, I think it sounds fun anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a slender-blog.   Idea for a slender-blog. Empty

Back to top Go down

Idea for a slender-blog.
Page 1 of 1