Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slenderman Series

Go down 
+4
XuchilVith
BananaBrains
Zander
Xyphien
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Xyphien
Untainted
Xyphien

Current Win Points : -7

Slenderman Series Empty
PostSubject: Slenderman Series   Slenderman Series EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:33 pm

The Slenderman Series, is the latest... well... Slenderman series to come. It is still in heavy making, but I just thought it'd be cool to share it with everyone.

Their facebook: facebook.com/slendermanseries

Slenderman Series 1351707405

For some reason the image is not showing up in the post?
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

Slenderman Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Series   Slenderman Series EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:35 pm

Um... What the hell even is this?

Also, what the hell is with everyone and their mother making a kickstarter for series now?

(Better not be a plug-and-run either. >_> )
Back to top Go down
Xyphien
Untainted
Xyphien

Slenderman Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Series   Slenderman Series EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:46 pm

Zander wrote:
Um... What the hell even is this?

Also, what the hell is with everyone and their mother making a kickstarter for series now?

(Better not be a plug-and-run either. >_> )

The first question is poorly worded :/

As for the kick starter, I don't know anyone who would have the funds for a 12k for a series is hard for people, I can promise you that lol. This is going to be a professionally shot slender series, which is why it will cost so much. Specially if said person is unemployed as our economy is down the drain. 'They' have everything planned, just waiting
on amazon to message em' back.

Last edited by Xyphien on Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Current Win Points : 270

Slenderman Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Series   Slenderman Series EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:48 pm

Xyphien wrote:
having 12k for a series is hard for people
I don't think there is a single Slendereries in existence with a budget like that. Hell, the verse is mostly broke kids with cameras. On that basis alone, I wouldn't expect many donations to this kickstarter.

If you're really coming to us, asking for us to give you thousands of dollars just so you can make a slenderseries, that's... not going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Xyphien
Untainted
Xyphien

Slenderman Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Series   Slenderman Series EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:52 pm

BananaBrains wrote:
Xyphien wrote:
having 12k for a series is hard for people
I don't think there is a single Slendereries in existence with a budget like that. Hell, the verse is mostly broke kids with cameras. On that basis alone, I wouldn't expect many donations to this kickstarter.

If you're really coming to us, asking for us to give you thousands of dollars just so you can make a slenderseries, that's... not going to happen.

I was not even going to discuss anything relating to the kick starter until it was brought up, I was simply sharing the new series by providing the Facebook page.
Back to top Go down
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Current Win Points : 270

Slenderman Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Series   Slenderman Series EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:59 pm

There's not even a series on the facebook page, though, just talk of a kickstarter. In fact, since there are no videos, this should be in a different subforum. I'll remedy that now.

Also, are you going to actually come up with a name for your series? Because "Slenderman series" is not going to attract any viewers.
Back to top Go down
Xyphien
Untainted
Xyphien

Slenderman Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Series   Slenderman Series EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:06 pm

BananaBrains wrote:
There's not even a series on the facebook page, though, just talk of a kickstarter. In fact, since there are no videos, this should be in a different subforum. I'll remedy that now.

Also, are you going to actually come up with a name for your series? Because "Slenderman series" is not going to attract any viewers.

Nope, keeping it the name of "Slenderman Series" Original and unique right? Smile It's an upcoming series, I made sure to state that. It's still in very early development lol. Just got all the actors together.
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

Current Win Points : 92

Slenderman Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Series   Slenderman Series EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:23 pm

Xyphien wrote:
Nope, keeping it the name of "Slenderman Series" Original and unique right?

I think you meant "lazy and uncreative."
Back to top Go down
Xyphien
Untainted
Xyphien

Slenderman Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Series   Slenderman Series EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:25 pm

XuchilVith wrote:
Xyphien wrote:
Nope, keeping it the name of "Slenderman Series" Original and unique right?

I think you meant "lazy and uncreative."

Halloween, A movie based on a guy who kills on Halloween. One of the best horror movies to date, name "Lazy and Uncreative"? Also, there is a reason it's called Slenderman Series. It's not because I couldn't think of anything.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Auraelius
Untainted
Lucas Auraelius

Current Win Points : 13

Slenderman Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Series   Slenderman Series EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:26 pm

Following your model, "Halloween" would have been called "Psycho Killer Halloween Movie".
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/StrangAeons
Xyphien
Untainted
Xyphien

Slenderman Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Series   Slenderman Series EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:28 pm

Lucas Auraelius wrote:
Following your model, "Halloween" would have been called "Psycho Killer Halloween Movie".
Yeah, but I just edited the post, don't know if you saw it before the reply. But there is in fact a logical reason why it's simply called Slenderman Series, it's not just me being uncreative, lazy, an idiot, or any other thing y'all would like to call it.
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

Slenderman Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Series   Slenderman Series EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:38 pm

Xyphien wrote:
Halloween, A movie based on a guy who kills on Halloween. One of the best horror movies to date, name "Lazy and Uncreative"?

Then why not just call it "Slenderman" if you're going for a straight-forward title or whatever it is you're going for. Obviously we know it's a series. That's like calling it Halloween Movie. Also, i find your taste in horror questionable.

Lucas Auraelius wrote:

"Hockey Mask Murder Camp"
"A Guy Who Kills You In Your Dreams But You Die For Real"
"Living Killer Doll"
And my personal favorite "Chainsaw Hand Hero Fighting Evil In A Cabin"

Last edited by XuchilVith on Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xyphien
Untainted
Xyphien

Slenderman Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Series   Slenderman Series EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:41 pm

XuchilVith wrote:
Xyphien wrote:
Halloween, A movie based on a guy who kills on Halloween. One of the best horror movies to date, name "Lazy and Uncreative"?

Then why not just call it "Slenderman" if you're going for a straight-forward title or whatever it is you're going for. Obviously we know it's a series. That's like calling it Halloween Movie. Also, i find your taste in horror questionable.

Lucas Auraelius wrote:

"Hockey Mask Murder Camp"
"A Guy Who Kills You In Yours Dreams But You Die For Real"
"Living Killer Doll"
And my personal favorite "Chainsaw Hand Hero Fighting Evil In A Cabin"

What's the last one? Also, I only really watch the horror genre to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Hooligan Spirit
Anxious
Hooligan Spirit

Current Win Points : 11

Slenderman Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Series   Slenderman Series EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:24 pm

You say you watch horror, but you don't even recognize The Evil Dead? ಠ_ಠ

From what I've seen here, I don't have much faith in your project, and I doubt you're going to be able to raise 12k. The plot on your 'About' page is basically Marble Hornets, except this time they know about Slender Man beforehand. The whole 'Let's film Slender Ma- OH NO "REAL" SLENDER MAN SHENANIGANS ENSUE' plot has been done before. Try making something a little more original, won't you?

Start small, put some effort into your work, and maybe when you've proven yourself, people will be willing to throw a few bucks your way.

Back to top Go down
Xyphien
Untainted
Xyphien

Slenderman Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Series   Slenderman Series EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:40 pm

Hooligan Spirit wrote:
You say you watch horror, but you don't even recognize The Evil Dead? ಠ_ಠ

From what I've seen here, I don't have much faith in your project, and I doubt you're going to be able to raise 12k. The plot on your 'About' page is basically Marble Hornets, except this time they know about Slender Man beforehand. The whole 'Let's film Slender Ma- OH NO "REAL" SLENDER MAN SHENANIGANS ENSUE' plot has been done before. Try making something a little more original, won't you?

Start small, put some effort into your work, and maybe when you've proven yourself, people will be willing to throw a few bucks your way.

No, I don't think I've even heard of The Evil Dead >.>

As for what you said, I guess that's simply from my lack of watching slenderman series. I thought it was just the marble hornets was the only series. I'm still debating on if I want to do a series, or movie.
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

Slenderman Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Series   Slenderman Series EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:50 pm

Dude. I think you need to slow down a bit. You've only ever watched Marble Hornets? There are DOZENS of vlogs out there. GOOD vlogs made by people with almost no money, made by people without film school training. You need to at least educate yourself with what's out there before you just charge out there and do it yourself. And asking people to give their money to support something with nothing to show them is, frankly, kind of insane.
Back to top Go down
Hooligan Spirit
Anxious
Hooligan Spirit

Current Win Points : 11

Slenderman Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Series   Slenderman Series EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:59 pm

I think you should just sit back, lurk more (the first forum here is called Video Series Trailheads. How could you miss that? Anyhow, I recommend watching TribeTwelve & DarkHarvest), and immerse yourself in the fandom before trying to contribute.
Back to top Go down
Xyphien
Untainted
Xyphien

Slenderman Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Series   Slenderman Series EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:08 am

XuchilVith wrote:
Dude. I think you need to slow down a bit. You've only ever watched Marble Hornets? There are DOZENS of vlogs out there. GOOD vlogs made by people with almost no money, made by people without film school training. You need to at least educate yourself with what's out there before you just charge out there and do it yourself. And asking people to give their money to support something with nothing to show them is, frankly, kind of insane.

Hooligan Spirit wrote:
I think you should just sit back, lurk more (the first forum here is called Video Series Trailheads. How could you miss that? Anyhow, I recommend watching TribeTwelve & DarkHarvest), and immerse yourself in the fandom before trying to contribute.

Thank you both on the helpful posts. I was unaware of all of this honestly, I only ever heard of Marble hornets which is why I wanted to make another series to help spread the word of the "Slenderman" I was debating on a series, or full blown movie. I'll be watching all of them here soon, which means a better name for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Cougar Draven
Stalked
Cougar Draven

Current Win Points : 87

Slenderman Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Series   Slenderman Series EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:46 pm

...why must you be an atmospherically significant fucktard?

I mean, really, you jumped straight the fuck into this. You have earned our derision and scorn. Your idea is completely not thought out at all, and the idea that anyone would give you real money to produce a series is laughable at best, comically insane at worst. (That actually goes for all Slenderverse kickstarters, actually.)

Try again. Or don't. (I'd go with don't, myself.)
Back to top Go down
http://cougardraven.tumblr.com/
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

Current Win Points : 66

Slenderman Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Series   Slenderman Series EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:53 pm

what is this I don't even...
Back to top Go down
http://mrsaturnjr.com/
Sponsored content

Slenderman Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Series   Slenderman Series Empty

Back to top Go down

Slenderman Series
Page 1 of 1