Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slenderman series youtube channel name

Go down 
+5
Thatretrodude
thexlastxdalek
sethlapod555
goomba771
AlwaysWatches
9 posters
AuthorMessage
AlwaysWatches
Anxious
AlwaysWatches

Current Win Points : 20

Slenderman series youtube channel name Empty
PostSubject: Slenderman series youtube channel name   Slenderman series youtube channel name EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:20 pm

Hello again guys! It's been awhile since I posted. Let me get straight to the point. I need help thinking of a youtube name for my slenderman series. The one thing that was far from my mind just hit me. I'm at a loss of words so to speak. So if anyone could help me that would be great. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
goomba771
Watched
goomba771

Current Win Points : 88

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman series youtube channel name   Slenderman series youtube channel name EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:41 pm

TheFaceOfReality
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/goomba771
AlwaysWatches
Anxious
AlwaysWatches

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman series youtube channel name   Slenderman series youtube channel name EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:58 pm

goomba771 wrote:
TheFaceOfReality
That's a good one. Thanks bro! I just need a picture for it now! xD
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman series youtube channel name   Slenderman series youtube channel name EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:06 am

Well, the name doesn't have to directly relate to Slender Man. You could relate it to another point in your plot. Can you give me a little idea of what the premise is?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
AlwaysWatches
Anxious
AlwaysWatches

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman series youtube channel name   Slenderman series youtube channel name EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:54 am

sethlapod555 wrote:
Well, the name doesn't have to directly relate to Slender Man. You could relate it to another point in your plot. Can you give me a little idea of what the premise is?
If you mean story line then, a character by the name of parker is trying to find his missing friend. I don't want to say anymore than that. It seems like it's related to marble hornets, but it's not.
Back to top Go down
AlwaysWatches
Anxious
AlwaysWatches

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman series youtube channel name   Slenderman series youtube channel name EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:32 pm

goomba771 wrote:
TheFaceOfReality
Apparently it's taken already, but how about "TheFace0fReality" I just replaced it with a zero. Better?
Back to top Go down
goomba771
Watched
goomba771

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman series youtube channel name   Slenderman series youtube channel name EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:34 pm

AlwaysWatches wrote:
goomba771 wrote:
TheFaceOfReality
Apparently it's taken already, but how about "TheFace0fReality" I just replaced it with a zero. Better?

Eh, I guess so.
Back to top Go down
AlwaysWatches
Anxious
AlwaysWatches

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman series youtube channel name   Slenderman series youtube channel name EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:12 pm

goomba771 wrote:
AlwaysWatches wrote:
goomba771 wrote:
TheFaceOfReality

Eh, I guess so.
Well, I think I'm going to stick with it. I need a good picture for the channel. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
goomba771
Watched
goomba771

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman series youtube channel name   Slenderman series youtube channel name EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:17 pm

AlwaysWatches wrote:
Well, I think I'm going to stick with it. I need a good picture for the channel. Any ideas?

No Operator Symbols, Observer Symbols, Pictures of Slendy, Binary Code, etc.

Make your own symbol, have no icon, a picture of yourself, or just some random picture of the sky.
Back to top Go down
thexlastxdalek
Watched
thexlastxdalek

Current Win Points : 91

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman series youtube channel name   Slenderman series youtube channel name EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:19 am

Just do a picture of the woods and like sethlapod said names don't really matter like what does Marble Hornets, EverymanHYRBID and TribeTwelve have to do with something like that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/aaronklompp
AlwaysWatches
Anxious
AlwaysWatches

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman series youtube channel name   Slenderman series youtube channel name EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:52 pm

projectbigfoot1 wrote:
Just do a picture of the woods and like sethlapod said names don't really matter like what does Marble Hornets, EverymanHYRBID and TribeTwelve have to do with something like that Very Happy
Well "Marble Hornets" does pertain to the film they were making. So that name makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Thatretrodude
Anxious
Thatretrodude

Current Win Points : 18

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman series youtube channel name   Slenderman series youtube channel name EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:19 pm

Also hide your likes or playlist that are not related to the series. I see that you liked a few of akoolstick's tutorials and you should hide that to not make people think it's fake.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mravgnfan12
AlwaysWatches
Anxious
AlwaysWatches

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman series youtube channel name   Slenderman series youtube channel name EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:23 pm

Thatretrodude wrote:
Also hide your likes or playlist that are not related to the series. I see that you liked a few of akoolstick's tutorials and you should hide that to not make people think it's fake.
My likes and subscriptions are already hidden.
Back to top Go down
Thatretrodude
Anxious
Thatretrodude

Current Win Points : 18

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman series youtube channel name   Slenderman series youtube channel name EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:00 pm

No I meant your playlist on distortion tutorals/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mravgnfan12
thexlastxdalek
Watched
thexlastxdalek

Current Win Points : 91

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman series youtube channel name   Slenderman series youtube channel name EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:04 am

AlwaysWatches wrote:
projectbigfoot1 wrote:
Well "Marble Hornets" does pertain to the film they were making. So that name makes sense.

I meant like in the beginning you dont have a clue its about "Slenderman" if you tell the name too someone who never heard of it. thats what I meant like if they named it like SlenderHaunting then you know its about that subject
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/aaronklompp
AlwaysWatches
Anxious
AlwaysWatches

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman series youtube channel name   Slenderman series youtube channel name EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:18 am

Thatretrodude wrote:
No I meant your playlist on distortion tutorals/
How do I hide the playlist?
Back to top Go down
AlwaysWatches
Anxious
AlwaysWatches

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman series youtube channel name   Slenderman series youtube channel name EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:19 am

projectbigfoot1 wrote:
AlwaysWatches wrote:
projectbigfoot1 wrote:

I meant like in the beginning you dont have a clue its about "Slenderman" if you tell the name too someone who never heard of it. thats what I meant like if they named it like SlenderHaunting then you know its about that subject
Oh okay I understand.
Back to top Go down
AlwaysWatches
Anxious
AlwaysWatches

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman series youtube channel name   Slenderman series youtube channel name EmptyTue May 21, 2013 5:50 pm

I've decided that the youtube channel "TheFace0fReality" sounds like more of a Proxy channel. So I still need ideas for a channel name.
Back to top Go down
PostIt
Anxious
PostIt

Current Win Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman series youtube channel name   Slenderman series youtube channel name EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:52 pm

Well, if it's about someone missing, then the name should probably reflect that like "Seeking[Friend's name]" or "[Friend's name]IsLost" etc. etc.
What would the character name a channel that he's making purely to find his friend? Depending on whether or not he's aware of SlenderMan, the channel name shouldn't necessarily be some obscure, creepy name.
Back to top Go down
AlwaysWatches
Anxious
AlwaysWatches

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman series youtube channel name   Slenderman series youtube channel name EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:33 am

PostIt wrote:
Well, if it's about someone missing, then the name should probably reflect that like "Seeking[Friend's name]" or "[Friend's name]IsLost" etc. etc.
What would the character name a channel that he's making purely to find his friend? Depending on whether or not he's aware of SlenderMan, the channel name shouldn't necessarily be some obscure, creepy name.
I went with "ParkerJones01" Here's a link to the channel: www.youtube.com/user/parkerjones01
Back to top Go down
timeobserver2013
Taken
timeobserver2013

Current Win Points : 113

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman series youtube channel name   Slenderman series youtube channel name EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:30 pm

It might be late, but I've always thought that something like FALLINGANG3LS seem good
Back to top Go down
AlwaysWatches
Anxious
AlwaysWatches

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman series youtube channel name   Slenderman series youtube channel name EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:18 pm

timeobserver2013 wrote:
It might be late, but I've always thought that something like FALLINGANG3LS seem good
Not too shabby man. I already chose one, but thank you for helping though I really appreciate it. If you could, check out the channel: www.youtube.com/user/ParkerJones01

Tell me what you think! I hope you will like and subscribe!
Back to top Go down
UrbanVortex
Untainted
UrbanVortex

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman series youtube channel name   Slenderman series youtube channel name EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:02 pm

Very well said i totally agree, just going for something slender related makes your channel a bit obvious, although i didn't think about that when i made my channel....sethlapod555 wrote:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/UrbanVortex1
Theguywholikesbetas
Untainted
Theguywholikesbetas

Current Win Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman series youtube channel name   Slenderman series youtube channel name EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 9:54 pm

thexlastxdalek wrote:
AlwaysWatches wrote:
projectbigfoot1 wrote:
Just do a picture of the woods and like sethlapod said names don't really matter like what does Marble Hornets, EverymanHYRBID and TribeTwelve have to do with something like that  Very Happy

Or put the wordz Chased, Followed, Stalked, Haunting (I made that mistake with my series The Haunted Camera
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman series youtube channel name   Slenderman series youtube channel name Empty

Back to top Go down

Slenderman series youtube channel name
Page 1 of 1