Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

A crack theory of epic preportions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

A crack theory of epic preportions Empty
PostSubject: A crack theory of epic preportions   A crack theory of epic preportions EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:21 am

So this evening I came up with an epic crack theory in regards to potential future plot points regarding CNS. And I thought I would share them. So here I go. Pardon the length.

I'm thinking that this whole thing, may have nothing to do with Caught at all. What if everything that is happening, is centered around getting to Natalie. And the Caught we know, is just another type of puppet. But a better puppet. More like the very realistic to an actual human kind.
So hypothetically speaking, lets just say that Dark Place creatures, or maybe even Mirrors specifically wants Natalie. So they create something that can walk around in our world or at least pass between the two easily. Mirrors creates a puppet. Mirrors at this point doesn't know humans terribly well so the first puppet is happy but creepy. The second is more serious but depressing and creepy. The third is more quiet but still unnerving.

Then Caught gets made.

A combination of the three. Looks and feels human and best of all, it doesn't know what it is. It thinks/knows it's human. So eventually it goes looking for human contact. And eventually Natalie sees this and thinks..."Hey! That guy is going through similar stuff that I have." So she seeks him out. But then they go to Cranbrook Drive and Natalie sees the puppets, who clearly recognize her from previous experiences.

Now why are Roivas and Help3r so concerned with Caught rather than Natalie?

I think we can all agree that Roivas is essentially a creature of the Dark Place. But like mirrors she needs "light". So she gets it by playcating to those who are sympathetic to this person's position (Caught). But then there is Mirrors (another resident of the Dark Place.) By bargaining and using more antagonistic means. This is all well and good but it leaves Roivas in a pretty crappy position. Meaning that any Roivas supporters have been "feeding the beast". Which would be the whole goal the entire time. And we, being sympathizing viewers are feeding her.

This leaves us with Help3r. Help3r has a stake in this by going after Caught.
Why?
Because he is an ex-caught puppet who has become self aware and is trying to make all of this shit stop. He's knows that this constant cycle of feeding these creatures is bad news bears. It would also explain all the infection references and why he tries to keep everything so contained.
So Help3r focus' on the new Caught puppet (the one we have been following) as opposed to Natalie. To stop this at the source, so to speak. Roivas is using the Caught we know to get light, maybe though us? And Help3r is an ex puppet trying to stop this all. It would stand to reason then that Roivas and him would be enemies.

There are still tons of questions and holes in this theory. (It is a crack theory) But in a weird way it makes sense. And if this is the case......well yeah....

Anyway there you go. Now that it's out of my head I can go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
TheFallenenvoy
Watched
TheFallenenvoy

Current Win Points : 98

A crack theory of epic preportions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A crack theory of epic preportions   A crack theory of epic preportions EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 4:31 am

This makes sense and I dont want it to.

I dont want caught to be a puppet Sad

EDIT: how does showtime fit into this, though?
is he yet another puppet?
Back to top Go down

A crack theory of epic preportions
Page 1 of 1