Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

TheScarlettHouse

Go down 
+12
BananaBrains
MsHyde
TailsFoxy
SoulEatingBunny
Packfong
BravoBismuth
saqua23
Ekaetriana
Slendercles
DarkShadows
sethlapod555
NickIsLick
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Current Win Points : 270

TheScarlettHouse - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheScarlettHouse   TheScarlettHouse - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:51 pm

Wow, this series is nothing if not prolific! I'm used to going weeks or even months without updates from most vlogs, but you guys keep them coming :'D

Also, I have but one message for Thanatos: Creeper stop creeping D:
Back to top Go down
DarkShadows
Blackout
DarkShadows

Current Win Points : 32

PostSubject: Re: TheScarlettHouse   TheScarlettHouse - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:25 pm

I'm glad I'm not the only one here getting severely freaked by Mr./Mrs. "My Name Is The Name Of Either A Death God Or A Comic Book Character" Proxy over here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wordflow.webs.com
saqua23
Untainted
saqua23

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: TheScarlettHouse   TheScarlettHouse - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:35 am

DarkShadows wrote:
I'm glad I'm not the only one here getting severely freaked by Mr./Mrs. "My Name Is The Name Of Either A Death God Or A Comic Book Character" Proxy over here.

This is probably the best nickname I have ever heard.

HEY LOOK I FIGURED OUT HOW TO QUOTE SOMEONE. I'M MOVING UP IN THE WORLD
Back to top Go down
http://www.saqua23.tumblr.com
DarkShadows
Blackout
DarkShadows

PostSubject: Re: TheScarlettHouse   TheScarlettHouse - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:54 am

Yay, Saqua! Very Happy

Also, your series is so full of win and awesome. And creepy. And amazing.
Back to top Go down
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Current Win Points : 270

PostSubject: Re: TheScarlettHouse   TheScarlettHouse - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:54 am

saqua23 wrote:
HEY LOOK I FIGURED OUT HOW TO QUOTE SOMEONE. I'M MOVING UP IN THE WORLD

Next lesson: using the "edit" button to add to your last post instead of double-posting! :'D

/modduties
Back to top Go down
MsHyde
Untainted
MsHyde

PostSubject: Re: TheScarlettHouse   TheScarlettHouse - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:01 pm

Loved the creeper-sode, Thanatos is a certified Ninja and I think I know who it is. But the Slide show....that just kinda lost me...
Back to top Go down
saqua23
Untainted
saqua23

PostSubject: Re: TheScarlettHouse   TheScarlettHouse - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:04 am

Okay, so sorry for the delays lately. Some of you are aware but I am currently quite literally homeless and without a computer so it is obviously pretty difficult to edit episodes. However, my friend Teajay (yep that's his real name OMG) has a beast laptop and we are, as I type this, putting together the next episode. It should be up....soon. I won't say anything about it, except we are quite proud of it. Keep your eyes peeled!
Back to top Go down
BravoBismuth
Observer

Current Win Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: TheScarlettHouse   TheScarlettHouse - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:44 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DarkShadows
Blackout
DarkShadows

PostSubject: Re: TheScarlettHouse   TheScarlettHouse - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:57 pm

This series just keeps getting better and better, and stranger and stranger...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Packfong
Observer
Packfong

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: TheScarlettHouse   TheScarlettHouse - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:29 pm

YOU WILL BUY OUR GIRL SCOUT COOKIES
Back to top Go down
BravoBismuth
Observer

Current Win Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: TheScarlettHouse   TheScarlettHouse - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:33 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MsHyde
Untainted
MsHyde

PostSubject: Re: TheScarlettHouse   TheScarlettHouse - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:18 pm

I love this episode! And the Thanatos videos! So many questions though...lol
Back to top Go down
DarkShadows
Blackout
DarkShadows

PostSubject: Re: TheScarlettHouse   TheScarlettHouse - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:17 am

OH GOD I cannot contain all these feels. ;-; Poor TJ, poor Nick, poor everyone. They all need hugs.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Odo the Hero
Untainted
Odo the Hero

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: TheScarlettHouse   TheScarlettHouse - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:12 pm

Hey guys, it's TJ (or Teajay in real life). Thanks for all the compliments! It's amazing having people like all of you that like our show so much! I've been keeping up on here, and I just decided to finally make an account. We've got lots planned for all of you ;D
Back to top Go down
http://www.howtosurvivearainynight.tumblr.com
abeABC
Untainted
abeABC

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: TheScarlettHouse   TheScarlettHouse - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:05 pm

Hello all, Mike here. I'm pretty much in the same boat as TJ, I made an account cuz I'm almost always on this site anyway. I probably wont be posting much unless directly addressed though. Oh, and Saqua told me "No spoilers!", so here's what I have to say about that...

*deep breath*
SPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILER*

take that.
Back to top Go down
MsHyde
Untainted
MsHyde

PostSubject: Re: TheScarlettHouse   TheScarlettHouse - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:26 pm

Hey Mike and TEAJAY (lol) Welcome!
Back to top Go down
saqua23
Untainted
saqua23

PostSubject: Re: TheScarlettHouse   TheScarlettHouse - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:55 pm

So, I don't know how many people are interested in bloopers. Or I'm allowed to post about bloopers here.... (sorry, forum noob! It's related to the show isn't it?) But Teajay and I are going to be putting together the first set of bloopers and we're going to upload them to my personal YouTube channel. If anyone's interested, let me know and I will put a link here. I don't want to ruin the immersion so I must say that if you don't want to break that, then don't watch the bloopers. Obviously we won't upload any bloopers that spoil future plot points but it may break the immersion so watch at your own risk.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: TheScarlettHouse   TheScarlettHouse - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 8:02 am

saqua23 wrote:
So, I don't know how many people are interested in bloopers. Or I'm allowed to post about bloopers here.... (sorry, forum noob! It's related to the show isn't it?) But Teajay and I are going to be putting together the first set of bloopers and we're going to upload them to my personal YouTube channel. If anyone's interested, let me know and I will put a link here. I don't want to ruin the immersion so I must say that if you don't want to break that, then don't watch the bloopers. Obviously we won't upload any bloopers that spoil future plot points but it may break the immersion so watch at your own risk.

Don´t worry, here you can post the bloopers^^
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
MsHyde
Untainted
MsHyde

PostSubject: Re: TheScarlettHouse   TheScarlettHouse - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 1:14 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-IoE9vOkx0
NEW VIDEO UP! :O
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
saqua23
Untainted
saqua23

PostSubject: Re: TheScarlettHouse   TheScarlettHouse - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 10:50 pm

Alrighty! Well the bloopers are located at my personal YouTube account: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSaqua23 so enjoy at your own risk! Warning: There is some very stupid activity.

EDIT:
MsHyde wrote:
OMG Mikes email!
Yeah... surprise! That's just one small way in which we are trying to be as unique and creative as possible. We want to distinguish ourselves from the hundreds of other SlenderVlogs out there.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: TheScarlettHouse   TheScarlettHouse - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:21 am

new video:
Back to top Go down
MsHyde
Untainted
MsHyde

PostSubject: Re: TheScarlettHouse   TheScarlettHouse - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:23 am

Well...I just started to dislike this show a bit. I am going to give a few critiques and before hand I will say they are borderline SPOILERS.
1: I don't like how Nick was behaving, you have to commit to working on your acting, because it was good but in the past few episodes Saqua yours has become over the top.
2: I am not sure if it's just me or what but I think you broke your camera, it makes an annoying clicking sound throughout the video.
3: The joking. It was ok to joke a little, but it takes us out of the scene if Mike and TJ are joking throughout the video.
4: Where is the anger? Why aren't you guys upset that someone broke into your house of your friends house? I just feel like the characters were not genuine in this episode.
5: The camera was also very, VERY shaky, which became annoying and the clicking sound made it worse, there was a scene in particular in which TJ was zooming in and I could hardly see what was going on.
6: Mike and TJ are not strong enough characters to carry an episode on their own, the majority of this episode was spent them talking to each other, they need a mouthpiece, or a leader to do the talking.
7: Mikes face didn't seem too worried when he saw Nick across the bridge, he was just like "Oh no!" but his face said "._."
8: I don't like how the clue was solved ON CAMERA. It should have ended a little after that. Because the solving of the riddle that fast made it seem forced and uneeded, plus it could have given your fans the chance to be apart of the show and try to solve it ourselves.
9: That notebook. Like OMG x') that's the most ratchet notebook I have ever seen, you guys should've gotten another one (perhaps a smaller one?) And then It would've looked ok. It looked too big and overused.
10: The last part explaining about the notebook was also not needed. It was a terrible thing to make the LAST thing on my mind.
Overall this episode felt rushed. WAY TOO RUSHED. I would rather wait a few months (MH) than get an episode like this that derails your momentum. I really REALLY like this show, and I can see it becoming one of the best, but you guise have to fix a few things. PLS.
I want to stress I am not hating or mad or anything, because it's still my favorite SlenderSeries, I just am upset by some of the things I saw and I want to ee you guys succeed. Well, pls don't hate me I love you
Back to top Go down
saqua23
Untainted
saqua23

PostSubject: Re: TheScarlettHouse   TheScarlettHouse - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:52 pm

We don't hate you. We love all feedback! First let me correct a couple of things:
First and most importantly, Nick is SUPPOSED to be switching back and forth between crazy and normal. He's extremely mentally unstable. So I was actually quite committed to the character... I don't know what exactly you mean by "over the top" in the past few episodes, though. Would you mind elaborating? : )
Secondly, I agree 100% about the joking... without displaying any animosity or anything (of course we are all friends) I just wanna say that their characters were SUPPOSED to be extremely worried and angry about the situation... I don't know what the deal was with breaking the immersion with talking about a "flipper" or whatever.
Thirdly, I also agree with you that this episode was WAY too rushed, and I can assure you it will NEVER happen again because I'm ashamed of this episode. Very much so.
Fourth, we actually had a much better, smaller, and cooler looking notebook to use but I, in an amazing display of intelligence, forgot it at home and we had to either make do with what we had (the agreeably "ratchet" notebook) or drive the 20 miles back home, get the notebook, and then the 20 miles back to that location. Which of course we didn't want to do. So we stupidly just wrote it in at the very end that we'll have a different notebook and I admit we shouldn't have.
Fifth, I agree that there should have been someone else there... namely, Cameron. But scheduling issues have been a NIGHTMARE recently, and if we didn't film the episode when we did it seriously would have been at least another week before we could have. However, I do agree with you (yet again) that we should have just done that. Waiting and working for quality is always, always better than rushing to put out quantity and I must apologize.
Sixth, yes. Just yes. Teajay's camera holding skills SUCK!!! Like, seriously! I'm going to have to not let him film anymore.
Seventh, we're sorry Aaron pulled a Kristen Stewart and never changes his facial expression. I'll talk to him about that, haha.
As you seem to be a very big fan, I want you to know we (especially myself) really appreciate you, and your feedback. In summary I guess I just want to say I agree with you on almost every point you made, and I promise we will work our best to avoid these mistakes in the future. : )
Back to top Go down
MsHyde
Untainted
MsHyde

PostSubject: Re: TheScarlettHouse   TheScarlettHouse - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:25 pm

You responded so fast! xD Thank you for not hating me as I am a genuine fan Smile
1: I didn't know he was suppose to be going back and forth, I know Mike and TJ mentioned it but I wasn't too sure. And it's not the acting so much as the fact you change your voice to an almost childlike voice, again I am not sure if this is what you're going for or not.
2: Bad Mike and TJ! Haha :p
3: Don't be ashamed, it wasn't terrible, or even bad. It was just compared to your previous episodes it felt weaker.
4: Maybe I stupid idea, but maybe write in that the notebook was stolen and then in another episode find the smaller one?
5: I don't know how to respind to the this one so Very Happy
6: Awww! x')
7:OMG CRYING.

Well thank you for listening and not beating me up verbally. I really do love your show and everything involved with it (minus KS x') ) And I am glad that you guys will continue to do awesome stuff with your show! Smile
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: TheScarlettHouse   TheScarlettHouse - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 3:31 am

Why is the look of an notebook an issue that makes a series bad? o.O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheScarlettHouse   TheScarlettHouse - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

TheScarlettHouse
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Finished Series-
Jump to: