Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

The Hunted, a short Slenderstory

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkShadows
Blackout
DarkShadows

Current Win Points : 32

The Hunted, a short Slenderstory Empty
PostSubject: The Hunted, a short Slenderstory   The Hunted, a short Slenderstory EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:01 am

Jeremy Anderson, a hunter from Ypsilanti, MI, has a problem. A very tall, thin, and faceless problem. After one too many close scrapes with the entity chasing him, he started running... and hasn't stopped. Sick of running and hiding like an animal, he is willing to take any way out he can find, however improbable. If only things were that easy. Escape is impossible. Death is inevitable. The hunt is on.

Okay, so I've been writing for about nine years now and figured it was high time I posted some work of mine here for you folks to read. This is my first time posting something I've written about the Mythos, and I'd like a little bit of feedback. Comments, critique, praise, criticism, whatever you think it deserves, I'd like you to give it to me.

This is one of two Slenderman short stories I wrote before I got really into the Mythos, that is, before I watched more than one or two web series, etc. Just bear in mind that I was a very new Slenderfan when I wrote this and although I am proud of how it came out, I've got a little bit of stage fright posting it here for you picky people to read. Looking back on it, although there are flaws, I still think ti's a pretty good stand-alone Mythos story, possibly even a good Creepypasta, if you feel so inclined to take it that way.

If you all like this one enough, I can post the other (much less dark) story, although I figure you'd probably like to see this one first since it's closer in tone to the Mythos as a whole, I think. This story is also written in a journal format, one of the few times I've written anything in that format.

I hope you enjoy this story for what it is, even with its flaws. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.wordflow.webs.com
AlkerStay
Observer
AlkerStay

Current Win Points : 30

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted, a short Slenderstory   The Hunted, a short Slenderstory EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:21 pm

i liked it but it is a bit short
Back to top Go down
DarkShadows
Blackout
DarkShadows

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted, a short Slenderstory   The Hunted, a short Slenderstory EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:53 pm

Well, it's a short story. It's supposed to be short. XD
Back to top Go down
AlkerStay
Observer
AlkerStay

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted, a short Slenderstory   The Hunted, a short Slenderstory EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:13 pm

ok its good then
Back to top Go down
AlkerStay
Observer
AlkerStay

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted, a short Slenderstory   The Hunted, a short Slenderstory EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:14 pm

why don't you submit it to creepypasta.com
Back to top Go down
aGamingFish
Anxious
aGamingFish

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted, a short Slenderstory   The Hunted, a short Slenderstory EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:19 pm

That was fantastic! Really well written.
Spoiler:

Good Job! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GreyPixelFilms?feature=mhee
DarkShadows
Blackout
DarkShadows

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted, a short Slenderstory   The Hunted, a short Slenderstory EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:40 pm

Thanks guys. ^w^

AlkerStay, it's not intended to be a Creepypasta. Just a very short Slenderstory, since that's how ideas come to me best. I suppose I could submit it to a Creepypasta archive, but I don't necessarily think of it that way.

aGamingFish, that's what I was hoping to achieve here. The idea that there's never truly a victory without some sort of price payed... whether that be good or bad. Wink
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AlkerStay
Observer
AlkerStay

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted, a short Slenderstory   The Hunted, a short Slenderstory EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:46 am

It all makes sense now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted, a short Slenderstory   The Hunted, a short Slenderstory Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunted, a short Slenderstory
Page 1 of 1