Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Everyone Is Doomed - Slenderman Roleeplay

Go down 
+2
agentklaw
Nightflash
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

Current Win Points : 1

Everyone Is Doomed - Slenderman Roleeplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Is Doomed - Slenderman Roleeplay   Everyone Is Doomed - Slenderman Roleeplay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:30 pm

"Why would he? And who?" *Stops thinking about it* "Alright we sho-...* Ears start ringing, vision blurs* "What? Allie... Are you there?" *Starts getting up* "I... I think He's here..."
Back to top Go down
DarkShadows
Blackout
DarkShadows

Current Win Points : 32

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Is Doomed - Slenderman Roleeplay   Everyone Is Doomed - Slenderman Roleeplay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:49 pm

It was as if a semi had hit her, her blood had turned to ice, and her body had turned to lead - all at once. The pounding migraine in her skull was unlike any pain she'd ever felt... debilitating, disorienting, and persistent, like a jackhammer inside her brain. It was hard to even focus or see straight with the pain, and she fought back tears, praying it didn't worsen.

But the fear... the sheer need to run, to escape, a primal desperation, yet the sluggishness her body felt as it tried to cope with the strange mix of phenomena, making it so hard to simply run away... that alone was so, so much worse a torment than the headache could ever be.

Shakily, Allie got to her feet and collected her things, stumbling as she tried to get her bearings and run towards where she last saw the trail.

Get out of here, get out of here now, now, now, RIGHT NOW!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wordflow.webs.com
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Is Doomed - Slenderman Roleeplay   Everyone Is Doomed - Slenderman Roleeplay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:52 pm

"ALLIE...RUN!" *Regaining vision, starts running in any direction, slams into a shack and gets knocked out*
Back to top Go down
DarkShadows
Blackout
DarkShadows

Current Win Points : 32

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Is Doomed - Slenderman Roleeplay   Everyone Is Doomed - Slenderman Roleeplay - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:22 am

All she heard was the sound of Jarin screaming at her to run as she began to regain some of her senses. Screw this, she was out of here, going home, getting back on the trail and running and never stopping for anything. She was done with this little adventure, done with the scares, done entirely. She was going to go home, and forget any of this ever happened, burn the sketchbook, she didn't care anymore. Erin... she would get the police to help her search for Erin.

Later.

Not now.

Allie shook off some of the pain and weariness and ran towards the trail. The dark, deep paranoia welling in her intestines would not subside, still just as powerful as ever. The heaviness in the air clung to her like thin tendrils, pulling the hair on her arms straight up.

Leave now don't worry about Jarin he's probably fine he'll be okay just get home get to the trail, get home...

But when Allie reached where the trail should have been... it wasn't there.

"... what?"

She could have sworn it was right here. She could have sworn she ran directly straight back; it wasn't that dark yet... she should have been able to see it from here!

Icy fingers ran down her vertebrae. No way. There was just no way she could be...

"...L-lost?"

She almost choked on the word.

Lost. She was all alone and lost in the woods, God only knew how far from the trail, and she was damn sure there was something following her, something unseen, something darker than shadow and blacker than night.

Something looming close by.

Something's behind me...

Allie swallowed the lump of nervousness welling in her throat, closing her eyes, steeling herself for whatever lay directly behind her.

Okay Allie. Okay. Count to three. Come on, you'll be fine, just count to three... one... two... three!

She spun on her heel, hazel eyes flying open to see...

... Trees. Nothing but vast trees and foliage. Nothing at all.

She swept her gaze over the treeline... but nothing appeared.

Until she saw something flicker to the left of her, a distinctly non-human movement.

Until she turned to see what it was, and Nothing appeared, close enough to clearly see.

... Her eyes didn't understand what It was as they traveled up Its frame. Man? Creature? Surely not man, It was too emaciated-looking for that despite the suit It wore. It was staring directly at her; she could feel Its gaze sear into her core... or was that Its presence? And there wasn't... It didn't have...

It tilted the blank white nothing that couldn't even be called a face, and something... many somethings... extended from Its back. The black things flexed like long vines, drawing the heat from the air around them, quivering and writhing like worms. Four, six, eight of them... like a... oh God, like a...

Spider...

Allie was frozen. The terror was all-consuming, all-encompassing... and somehow, somehow she could sense that this thing... this thing in front of her, reaching for her... It was relishing that terror, supping on it like a fine wine. Enjoying it.

I'm going to die... I'm...

Those... things, the long vinelike things, were barely within inches of her before she managed to break out of the pure terror and run, far and fast, further into the forest.

When she looked up again, that slender thing was nowhere to be seen.

It let me escape... why did it...?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wordflow.webs.com
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Is Doomed - Slenderman Roleeplay   Everyone Is Doomed - Slenderman Roleeplay - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:37 pm

*Wakes up* "What?" *Looks at the shack* "Is this...?" *Walks over to the door and reads the copper name plate* "Klaw Residence... it is..." *Opens the door, turns on the camera and starts recording* "Entry #43, at an unidentified time. Me and my... acquaintance, who I have lost, have been experiencing odd physical and mental... fluctuations. I have found what I believe to be my father's axe. I may find out the mysteries of the Tall Man and that of my father's... *Finds a door locked with a rusty lock, breaks the lock and starts to get out flashlight* "I will continue this entry at a later ti-" *Turns on flashlight, bloodied bodies laying around, missing heads, which are put on tall poles* "...These are the mysteries of my father..."
Back to top Go down
Nightflash
Untainted
Nightflash

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Is Doomed - Slenderman Roleeplay   Everyone Is Doomed - Slenderman Roleeplay - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:27 pm

(I Apologize For Not replying sooner, My science teacher decided to give us 4 pages of homework for like, 2 weeks. Shadows, I am a she :3 and the Slendy role isn't filled yet.)

Tears filled my eyes as I ran through the forest. My brother was drunk and angry again. I just kept running, Hoping I could get away from that fucker. I tripped a few times, but found a large Oak tree. I slid down it, wiping the tears and calming down. God, I'm a coward. I thought to myself as I heard someone's foot steps. I quickly jumped behind the tree and saw a girl. She looked lost. As was I. And she looked like she saw a ghost. Her face was filled with terror. I walked in front of the tree again and stopped her. "Are you okay? I'm Zephora." I said with all the happiness I could muster.
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Is Doomed - Slenderman Roleeplay   Everyone Is Doomed - Slenderman Roleeplay - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:09 pm

(I was hoping no one would control Slendy. P.S Where Is everybody?)

"Why would my father do this?" *Walks out of the room and opens the door across from it* "This is my room..." *Looks on the desk* "There's the homework I was doing... before I ran away..." *Opens closet, looks on the side* "The tomahawk my dad bought me... He was going to teach me how to use it..." *Grabs the tomahawk and leaves the house* "This should no longer bring me memories..." *Takes out lighter* "Burn with your mysteries... father" *Lights the house and walks away* "I should go find Allie..."
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

Current Win Points : 114
Location : Stuck alone in a padded cell with myself-oh wait, thats my mind.

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Is Doomed - Slenderman Roleeplay   Everyone Is Doomed - Slenderman Roleeplay - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:00 pm

Is it to late to join?
Back to top Go down
Nightflash
Untainted
Nightflash

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Is Doomed - Slenderman Roleeplay   Everyone Is Doomed - Slenderman Roleeplay - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 11:03 pm

karmasixxofsn wrote:
Is it to late to join?

(( Nope! I was hoping someone else would join, I need something to keep me active on here))
Back to top Go down
OnTheEquinox83
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Is Doomed - Slenderman Roleeplay   Everyone Is Doomed - Slenderman Roleeplay - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:15 pm

If it is not too much of a problem i would like to join.
Back to top Go down
OnTheEquinox83
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Is Doomed - Slenderman Roleeplay   Everyone Is Doomed - Slenderman Roleeplay - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:44 pm

If I may

Name: Daniel Krukowitz

Position: YouTuber/answer seeker

Skills: knows alot about weapons; especially blades of all kinds, even utility: very athletic ; somewhat above average in academic skills ; not very witty, follower not leader, not outdoor experienced

Appearance: tall, around 5'9; wiry ; slim; blonde hair brown eyes ; very square face; shy when not on camera

Equipment: bowie knife, hatchet, walther ppk, 8 bullets

Backstory: Just graduated from high school and trying to do anything to get more views, father died from drunk driving and he now takes care of mother who is a drug addict. doesn't get out much so he works out, shy after what happened with his father, he would try anything to get more veiwers, doesnt have camera so relies on his only friend, Felix(who is not coming with him), to be camera man . Heard about these stories from YouTube and is hoping to find another searcher in the forest(which he knows nothing about from being a shut in) with a camera, little does he know what he is getting into with this, hoping to sneak out and be gone for 1 week in forest searching for this, whatever it is, needs out because of his claustrophobia[b]
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Is Doomed - Slenderman Roleeplay   Everyone Is Doomed - Slenderman Roleeplay - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:28 pm

(Don't mean to be rude, but can we get this goin'?)
Back to top Go down
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Is Doomed - Slenderman Roleeplay   Everyone Is Doomed - Slenderman Roleeplay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:56 am

Player Name: Jeff Maddocks

Position: Random Youtuber (username SlenderMythos)

Skills: Video taping, skilled camper.

Appearance: always wears a grey hoodie with a kitchen knife stored in the pocket, dark jeans and black sneakers, always seems to smile in an evil way unless the smile is sincere.

Equipment: Camcorder w/ NightTime mode, Zombi knife w/ built in survival kit (matches compass etc), medium sized backpack.

Backstory: Hidden..prefers not to talk about it...unless you are related to Jeff/a close friend of Jeffs/ or are dateing Jeff.
Back to top Go down
http://gmail.com/xfluffyplaysminecraftx@gmail.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Is Doomed - Slenderman Roleeplay   Everyone Is Doomed - Slenderman Roleeplay - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyone Is Doomed - Slenderman Roleeplay
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2