Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

The Faceless Prince and the Three Masks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheArmadaBledd
Anxious
TheArmadaBledd

Current Win Points : 8

The Faceless Prince and the Three Masks Empty
PostSubject: The Faceless Prince and the Three Masks   The Faceless Prince and the Three Masks EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:04 pm

So I took a Children's Lit class and after completing a reading of The Grimm Fairy Tails we were given an assignment to write a story in that style. I cleaned it up and added to it afterward and tossed it up online. After a quick rereading, it needs me to go over it for grammar and it is by far, not perfect, but I do enjoy the concept and hope others of you might as well.

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3022193/1/The-Faceless-Prince-and-the-Three-Masks

I'd love to hear what you all think.
Back to top Go down
Riddle
Watched
Riddle

Current Win Points : 212

PostSubject: Re: The Faceless Prince and the Three Masks   The Faceless Prince and the Three Masks EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:02 am

I love Grimms' Fairy Tales and so the story was really enjoyable to read. Also Slenderman mythos and Grimms' Fairy Tales are quite a great match. :3

But slightly surprising was the technology as usually there's no such a thing in common fairy tales.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/fuckingoyster
TheArmadaBledd
Anxious
TheArmadaBledd

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: The Faceless Prince and the Three Masks   The Faceless Prince and the Three Masks EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 5:05 pm

Yeah I figured it would stay true to the mythos. :3
Back to top Go down
Vaportwo
Untainted
Vaportwo

Current Win Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: The Faceless Prince and the Three Masks   The Faceless Prince and the Three Masks EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 7:37 pm

"The youngest son was Edward who never sparkled."
The win in this story is strong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Faceless Prince and the Three Masks   The Faceless Prince and the Three Masks Empty

Back to top Go down

The Faceless Prince and the Three Masks
Page 1 of 1