Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

trying out ideas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SSCreator
Untainted
SSCreator

Current Win Points : 8

trying out ideas Empty
PostSubject: trying out ideas   trying out ideas EmptySat May 04, 2013 9:09 am

hi, I'm the creator of AFriendsGifts this is my first slender series and I'm just trying out ideas here, I may not keep it, because I'm not happy with the story line. but if you have any ideas please help!

here's what I got,
I want to do a found footage thing like marble hornets and then something goes wrong or something
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

trying out ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: trying out ideas   trying out ideas EmptySat May 04, 2013 9:41 am

Hey there, SSC! We usually have a rule where you make a Welcome thread to introduce yourself, but this'll do! I'm rather enjoying your current project, even though it does closely relate to the early days of ICANSEETHEGIANT.

As for the other idea, it seems too basic; there's not much to it and it relates way too closely to done ideas. What I think you should do is think of a concept to a Slender Man vlog or ARG that hasn't really been done before; maybe incorporate small horror concepts or think of some new ideas for the Slender Man.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
SSCreator
Untainted
SSCreator

trying out ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: trying out ideas   trying out ideas EmptySat May 04, 2013 10:42 am

okay, I've been thinking about it, and I want to start out with something like:
noise coming from my porch every night and so I set up a camera to see what's out there,
I storta wanna do something like marble hornets, with a "slenderman caught on tape thing"

and btw I'm closing AFriendGifts
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

trying out ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: trying out ideas   trying out ideas EmptySat May 04, 2013 10:57 am

Hmm, not a bad idea.

And really? I'd say give it a little while longer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
SSCreator
Untainted
SSCreator

trying out ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: trying out ideas   trying out ideas EmptySat May 04, 2013 1:07 pm

to late I all ready started my new project
Back to top Go down
BlueMarble
Stalked

Current Win Points : 149

trying out ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: trying out ideas   trying out ideas EmptySat May 04, 2013 3:28 pm

The next thing you want is a sort of episode where the camera films him without you noticing it, sort of like you filming yourself, then you put the camera down to tie a shoelace or something, and BAM! There he is behind you. And you never notice until viewing the tape!
Back to top Go down
http://josephwritesrandomstuff.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

trying out ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: trying out ideas   trying out ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

trying out ideas
Page 1 of 1