Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Blog Ideas

Go down 
+33
Hallow Sleeper
freak-a-thon
Linners
arsenicPopsicle
Crawford Chaser
Sukid
Ladnek
PlanetNiles
AlanAuch
ryantherebel
Lero
Omega
darkje
Mr. Jeebles
Trae
Sam4books
Allan Assiduity
bracko81
Zuckerman
alliterator
Shayde
Kalias
Maduin
SliceandDice
Zander
Alder
ChaosGamma
Broeckchen
Mephisto
zero
LisaEvermore
RocktheworldXD
CuteWithoutThe
37 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
CuteWithoutThe
Watched
CuteWithoutThe

Current Win Points : 77

Blog Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:25 pm

So, ever have a premise for a blog, and yet don't have the time to write it, or lack the motivation to write it, but would love to see it put to use?

Then come here and pitch it to other bloggers!!
Back to top Go down
RocktheworldXD
Untainted
RocktheworldXD

Current Win Points : 8

Blog Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:38 pm

I once had the idea for a teacher who gets involved when one of her students go missing. She'll would have felt strongly about catching whoever took the kid and then attract the attention of Ms. Slender. Not really a good idea, just something that's been floating around my head.
Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

Current Win Points : 139

Blog Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:14 pm

I had an idea, for better or worse, to have a psychic tailing Slender Man. S/He'd be one of those palm readers in the mall, charging people to tell them what they want to hear, but s/he is the real deal and when a teen comes across her/him if s/he is going to die soon, the main would suddenly become aware of Slendy. The rest of the blog never really developed but I had that idea while watching Drag Me to Hell. Feel free to use it if it strikes your little fancy. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://littlemsgreeneyes.tumblr.com/
zero
Stalked
zero

Current Win Points : 115

Blog Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:13 am

I like that idea Lisa. Just know there's more out there for you to hunt than Slendy. I think he's starting to show a bit of mange, hmmm, I dunno much about the Rake, but that'd be quite interesting.

Now I'm picturing all sorts of other occupations, like big game hunter!
Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

Blog Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:21 am

Oh yeah. If I had written that blog, it would not only be Slendy. I have a wide range of paranormal passengers on my thought train.
Back to top Go down
CuteWithoutThe
Watched
CuteWithoutThe

Blog Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:48 am

^^ There's already a hunter on The Rake's ass. Razz (my blog)

Idea: Some Crime Scene Investigator discovers that one particular scene isn't what it seems...

Idea 2: Old man decides to tell his life story before he dies. The story covers on how Slenderman ruined his life, and how he "escaped" him.

-sorry for the akward sentence structure before I edited, btw-

Last edited by CuteWithoutThe on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mephisto
Untainted

Current Win Points : 6

Blog Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 4:50 am

RocktheworldXD wrote:
I once had the idea for a teacher who gets involved when one of her students go missing. She'll would have felt strongly about catching whoever took the kid and then attract the attention of Ms. Slender. Not really a good idea, just something that's been floating around my head.

I like it. I think it's a good idea. Why Ms. Slender though? Does it have to be a lady slender or can it be traditional male/sexless Slender?
Back to top Go down
Broeckchen
Observer
Broeckchen

Current Win Points : 176

Blog Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:47 am

Mephisto wrote:
RocktheworldXD wrote:

I like it. I think it's a good idea. Why Ms. Slender though? Does it have to be a lady slender or can it be traditional male/sexless Slender?

I think Ms. Slender referred to the teacher. :3
Back to top Go down
http://broeckchen.deviantart.com
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

Current Win Points : 26

Blog Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:18 am

One idea that I've thrown around a little but don't have time to do anything with:

The main character would be a runner, something of a combination of M and the Hospitaller. They'd be on the run, having crazy survival skills but also would occasionally meet up with other runners and aid them in escaping.

There would be a twist though, which I think would work best with a crossover. Our character would meet up with another blogger and travel for a few days with them, all seems fine. Then the other blogger doesn't update for a few days, our character would say they've left on their own and for some reason have decided to go silent (or something)

So then, the reveal would be that:
Spoiler:

I never could think of anything to do after that but if someone likes it hopefully they could come up with something.
Back to top Go down
CuteWithoutThe
Watched
CuteWithoutThe

Blog Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:48 am

Sooo you know Scooby Doo, right? Well take the premise of wandering stoners, and add in Slenderman. MASTERPIECE. Another idea; a Daycare worker discovers a tall stranger during recess.
Back to top Go down
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

Blog Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:06 am

Scooby and the gang taking on Slender Man? I would just love to see that.
Back to top Go down
CuteWithoutThe
Watched
CuteWithoutThe

Blog Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:07 am

Well, not specifically them, but expies of them, yes. XD

Goddammit, what's up with me and spelling lately?

Last edited by CuteWithoutThe on Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

Blog Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:22 am

Oh I knows that.

Still I can't get this out of my head now:

Slender Man: "And I would've gotten away with it if weren't for you meddling kids!"
Back to top Go down
RocktheworldXD
Untainted
RocktheworldXD

Current Win Points : 8

Blog Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:32 pm

Mephisto wrote:
RocktheworldXD wrote:

Rofl, I should learn not to post when I'm falling asleep at the keyboard. That was meant to be Mr. Slender, not Ms.
Back to top Go down

Blog Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:28 pm

A rejected idea that I had involved heavily armed mercenaries off on an Aliens (the movie) type thing just to kill what they can't kill...I've gone for something less adventurous. But I guess that could be used in a blog that ecpects that sort of thing from the start...Take Slendy into Sfi-Fi realms, that could be cool.
Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

Blog Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:02 pm

Slender Man in space... would he be fuck'd or would they be? I'd love to see how that would work out. A runner ships off to live in a space station and brings Slendy with them. Slendy would have a barrel of fish, ripe for the pickin'.
Back to top Go down
Alder
Observer
Alder

Current Win Points : 99

Blog Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:00 pm

RocktheworldXD wrote:
Hey, got there before you. Except the Ms. Slender bit.

LisaEvermore wrote:
I had an idea, for better or worse, to have a psychic tailing Slender Man. S/He'd be one of those palm readers in the mall, charging people to tell them what they want to hear, but s/he is the real deal and when a teen comes across her/him if s/he is going to die soon, the main would suddenly become aware of Slendy. The rest of the blog never really developed but I had that idea while watching Drag Me to Hell. Feel free to use it if it strikes your little fancy. Wink

That's DAMN good. Someone should get on that.

CuteWithoutThe wrote:
^^ There's already a hunter on The Rake's ass. Razz (my blog)

Idea: Some Crime Scene Investigator discovers that one particular scene isn't what it seems...

Idea 2: Old man decides to tell his life story before he dies. The story covers on how Slenderman ruined his life, and how he "escaped" him.

-sorry for the akward sentence structure before I edited, btw-

Both of those are awesome. I especially like the second one. Maybe not as a blog though; maybe a book, or telling it from the point of view of, maybe, a grandson?

Anyway, it's awesome that there're that many really creative people on here Smile
Back to top Go down
http://onlysaneman.tumblr.com/
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

Blog Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:00 am

LisaEvermore wrote:
Slender Man in space... would he be fuck'd or would they be? I'd love to see how that would work out. A runner ships off to live in a space station and brings Slendy with them. Slendy would have a barrel of fish, ripe for the pickin'.
The question is would it be like Jason X, or Alien?
Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

Blog Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:12 pm

Oh... shit. I am *still* licking my wounds from that piece of shit Jason X.
Back to top Go down
SliceandDice
Anxious
SliceandDice

Current Win Points : 18

Blog Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:28 pm

I had an idea about a druggie who writes about his frequent hallucinations in a blog, and without realizing it is being subtly stalked by the Slender Man. But when the stalking actually starts, he's really too fucked up to care.
Back to top Go down
Mephisto
Untainted

Current Win Points : 6

Blog Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 12:19 am

SliceandDice wrote:
I had an idea about a druggie who writes about his frequent hallucinations in a blog, and without realizing it is being subtly stalked by the Slender Man. But when the stalking actually starts, he's really too fucked up to care.

This one is really cool.
Back to top Go down
SliceandDice
Anxious
SliceandDice

Blog Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 12:39 am

I also have an idea about a guy who's college life is plauged by the Slender Man in a non-obtrusive, nearly friendly way. The Lad tries to fight him at first, but once he realizes he can never win, he starts trying to make friends with Slendy. This leads to hillarious moments like doing bong hits with Slendy, making Slendy drink beer, Slendy appearing in his room while he's having sex with his girlfriend, or taking a dump...the possibilities are endless.
Back to top Go down
Alder
Observer
Alder

Current Win Points : 99

Blog Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:55 am

SliceandDice wrote:
I also have an idea about a guy who's college life is plauged by the Slender Man in a non-obtrusive, nearly friendly way. The Lad tries to fight him at first, but once he realizes he can never win, he starts trying to make friends with Slendy. This leads to hillarious moments like doing bong hits with Slendy, making Slendy drink beer, Slendy appearing in his room while he's having sex with his girlfriend, or taking a dump...the possibilities are endless.
So, what, H(a)unting in about ten years?
Back to top Go down
http://onlysaneman.tumblr.com/
Maduin
Observer
Maduin

Current Win Points : 67

Blog Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:00 am

Alloflifedecays wrote:
SliceandDice wrote:
So, what, H(a)unting in about ten years?

More like a prequel to "Why are You Running?"
Back to top Go down
http://worstjestever.blogspot.com
SliceandDice
Anxious
SliceandDice

Blog Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:26 pm

You know, once this whole "Live in the Light" thing stops, I think I'm gonna start that blog, the one about the SlenderBro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blog Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

Blog Ideas
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next