Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Blog Ideas

Go down 
+33
Hallow Sleeper
freak-a-thon
Linners
arsenicPopsicle
Crawford Chaser
Sukid
Ladnek
PlanetNiles
AlanAuch
ryantherebel
Lero
Omega
darkje
Mr. Jeebles
Trae
Sam4books
Allan Assiduity
bracko81
Zuckerman
alliterator
Shayde
Kalias
Maduin
SliceandDice
Zander
Alder
ChaosGamma
Broeckchen
Mephisto
zero
LisaEvermore
RocktheworldXD
CuteWithoutThe
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

Blog Ideas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:00 pm

Sam4books wrote:
zero wrote:
I'd say that's pretty close to DvD, Sam

You mean Dreams in Darkness or something else? :0

What is this blog? D:

It's Deja Vu Dreamer and it's about a man claiming to have written Dreams in Darkness. And it is godly.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Sam4books
Observer
Sam4books

Current Win Points : 54

PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:33 pm

Ah.

I might look it up then.

(How much of an archive binge is it? D:)
Back to top Go down
http://sam4books.deviantart.com/
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:40 pm

Deja Vu Dreamer
There you go. It's not too long. You could probably even skip most of the stories at the beginning (up until he mentions the novel), though they are interesting.

And I agree, it is most godly.
Back to top Go down
darkje
Untainted
darkje

Current Win Points : -1

PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:34 am

I have thought that a blog from the point of view of a Slender Agent would be fun. I mean the possibilities!
I mean they are not mindless so they could probably blog, right?
Back to top Go down
Omega
Blackout
Omega

Current Win Points : 481

PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:00 am

darkje wrote:
I have thought that a blog from the point of view of a Slender Agent would be fun. I mean the possibilities!
I mean they are not mindless so they could probably blog, right?

Been done dozens of times before. Proxy blogs already make up a significant portion of Slenderblogs.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderia.blogspot.com/
Lero
Anxious

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:25 am

I don't know if this has been done before, but I think an archaeologist finding an ancient Slender-notebook could be interesting.
Back to top Go down
ryantherebel
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:29 pm

My idea is to make a vlog series that's centered around a group of friends
who are trying hunt down the Slenderman in there hometown. Along the way the meet some of
victims of old Slendy, and get to hear about their encounters, while
having encounters of their own.
Back to top Go down
AlanAuch
Observer
AlanAuch

Current Win Points : 34

PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:03 pm

I've had a few ideas for Slender blogs/vlogs over time. The video work would all be impossible to realise and in any case I always hate my ideas a week after I've had them. The one idea still percolating is for a blog containing the writing and paintings of a schizophrenic being tailed by Slender Man. Not the kind of romanticised, cinematic crazy of Dreams In Darkness, but an individual suffering genuine paranoid schizophrenic delusions. If you've ever read the writings of Francis E. Dec, it would be something like that: long screeds, bordering on word salad, detailing his day-to-day activities and paranoid conviction that there is some sort of manic conspiracy against him, mostly enacted by powerful and incomprehensible machinery which he believes to be buried under the woods near where he lives and which are capable of manipulating his actions and those of others

At first the blog would seem no different from any other such collection of writing, interspersed with haphazard photos of his gaudy, frantic abstract paintings. After a set amount of time though, Slender Man would start creeping into things, manifest first through the addition of thick black mostly-vertical lines cutting through abstract paintings and then in the addition of a new recurring character to his machine fantasies: the tall blank-faced man in a suit whom my protagonist assumes to be the operator of the machines (Marble Hornets reference unintentional). For the writer there would be no distinction between Slender Man's persecution and the imagined persecution he perceives every day. For the reader it wouldn't be enirely clear if Slender Man was actually present or just another hallucination. I imagine there would be photographs uploaded to the blog as well (people suffering these kind of persecution fantasies tend to want to amass all the documentation they can to prove these things are really happening to them), so there's scope for throwing the classic scrambled digital media into the mix. There would be no Operator symbols

The main problems preventing me from actually ploughing ahead with the above blog - I mean apart from that I just blew the ruse - are the sheer amount of work it would involve (because with this guy's condition he would be blogging lengthy paranoid nightmares basically every day) and a certain discomfort about exploiting the depiction of mental illness for my own ends
Back to top Go down
PlanetNiles
Untainted
PlanetNiles

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 6:00 pm

I always found the starting premise of EMH grated, although I still enjoy the series as a whole (but then I'm entertained by H(a)unted/Slenderman the anime, so what does that say about my tastes?). Dragging myself onto topic It struck me that what if someone did a blog/vlog based around urban exploring?

It starts of with the urban explorers going through these abandoned places and recording them as they go. Sometimes Slendy would appear in the background, but never clearly and never noticed by the narrators. If someone were to point the appearances out to them they'd discount them as optical illusions, or whatever. Only when Slendy actually got in their faces would they notice him. Then it would kick into normal slendyblog territory.

I'd do it myself but I'm, too old/unfit/poor/busy. So I'm just putting it out there for someone.
Back to top Go down
http://departmenty.wordpress.com/
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:29 am

A journal of a respectable Samurai in feudal Japan is found. He starts out a respected warrior, but quickly loses his status when paranoia from an "undefeatable creature" that only he can see makes everyone lose respect for him, until he is put into exile.

If you're not sold on the idea, then I have three words for you:
Samurai proxy fights.

Too late, I'm making it myself! Blog Ideas - Page 3 3147896512

Last edited by Ladnek on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bracko81
Untainted
bracko81

PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:20 am

Here are a few character ideas I've had, but don't know enough/don't have enough interest to write, feel free to write it if interested:

• Ron Browz
  • A UFO conspiracy believer (thinks its Aliens)
  • Epic Meal Time Slender style
  • Gang Member
  • Priest
  • Guido
  • Soldier
Back to top Go down
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:21 am

bracko81 wrote:
Epic Meal Time Slender style
This is a pretty good looking tree. A little TOO good. Let's break some branches off. Make the edges sharp. And what do broken tree branches need on them? Dead babies. More dead babies! MOAR dead babies!
Back to top Go down
Sukid
Untainted
Sukid

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:35 am

Slenderman kills one of the characters and cuts them open, then puts this root-like organism in them after his usual organ removal. As another examines them, the victim suddenly springs up and attacks... so yeah, Slendy would be looking to start a zombie apocalypse. That's probably been done earlier in this thread but yeah. :V

The zombies start out dumb but regain their intelligence at a certain point in the root's growth, personalities twisted versions of their former selves.
BY MY SLENDER HAND THE DEAD SHALL RISE
Back to top Go down
zero
Stalked
zero

Current Win Points : 115

PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:27 am

a Vlog series involving two or more people having vchats over Skype. One of which becomes haunted. The others are helpless to watch him descend into madness, culminating in a horrifying scene, where Slender attacks him on camera (if offscreen) while in a chat, a la Rear Window.

This is a great idea IMO
Back to top Go down
Crawford Chaser
Untainted

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:08 am

I originally had plans for a blog in which an office worker gets stressed out at work because one of his two sons is having problems at school. He sees a therapist who tells him to start a journal. The oldest son says he should post them online so others can help and give advice. The older son helps set up the blog. During the first couple of blog entries things get slendy. At one point the protagonist blogs that his younger son was leaving for school. As he walked by the door to the hall of the blogger's room you know who was seen briefly by the protagonist following his son. The protagonist goes on to say that when he ran after the stranger he only found his son. He calls the cops who can't help and soon finds himself alone in a desperate "Tug War" with Slendy over his own son.
Back to top Go down
http://sleeping-bat.livejournal.com/
arsenicPopsicle
Untainted
arsenicPopsicle

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Slenderblog Ideas   Blog Ideas - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:35 am

Not sure if this is the appropriate place for this, so feel free to move it.

I think a place to brainstorm slenderblog concepts would be pretty useful. Just a place to dump things that could make for interesting stories that someone might be able to use.

For instance:
We all know that Slendy seems to hate cameras and/or the people who wield them, right? Well... The local recycling place was supposed to have an electronics drive tomorrow at the weekly farmer's market, but I get the feeling they probably won't be there. You see, today the building the recycling company (as well as a couple other businesses) was in caught fire. There's pretty much nothing salvageable from the entire place. ...Coincidence? Maybe.
Back to top Go down
http://dripsanddrabbles.tumblr.com
Shayde
Watched

Current Win Points : 133

PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:03 am

It's already been done...
Link

Hope that helps Smile
Back to top Go down
arsenicPopsicle
Untainted
arsenicPopsicle

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:22 am

Oh! Okay, I didn't realize. Would a lovely Admin mind merging the topics?
Back to top Go down
http://dripsanddrabbles.tumblr.com
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:58 am

Topics merged.

I know our search system is truly shit, but try to use that before making a topic or atleast do your best to search through the subforum you're planning on making a thread in before making said thread. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Linners
Untainted

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:06 am

I'm unsure of if there's already a similar idea to this floating around, but this idea popped into my head after I found out my sister was pregnant while I was catching up on Slenderblogs at the same time as hearing this news. /derp

The general idea is that the blog-writer is a mother of a young child, somewhere between 3 and 7 in my mind, and she recently found out that she was pregnant. She decides to make a blog to document her pregnancy and the first while of her baby's life, sharing it on the internet in hopes of giving advice and input to other mothers and vice-versa. However, her other child eventually begins acting odd further into her pregnancy and she thinks, at first, that it's just an attempt to get attention away from their soon-to-be/new sibling. As this goes on, it becomes more apparent that Slender Man is involved with things. Feel free to change this idea to your liking, but it just popped in my head and I don't need it, so, it's up for anyone who wants it. C:
Back to top Go down
freak-a-thon
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:19 am

I would be interested on doing scoobydoo taking on slenderman, is the idea still up for grabs?
Back to top Go down
http://rippedfrom.blogspot.com/
Hallow Sleeper
Observer
Hallow Sleeper

Current Win Points : 23

PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:35 am

Slenderwoman. Pretty much the only thing my slender blog had going for it.
Back to top Go down
freak-a-thon
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:25 pm

Linners wrote:
I'm unsure of if there's already a similar idea to this floating around, but this idea popped into my head after I found out my sister was pregnant while I was catching up on Slenderblogs at the same time as hearing this news. /derp

The general idea is that the blog-writer is a mother of a young child, somewhere between 3 and 7 in my mind, and she recently found out that she was pregnant. She decides to make a blog to document her pregnancy and the first while of her baby's life, sharing it on the internet in hopes of giving advice and input to other mothers and vice-versa. However, her other child eventually begins acting odd further into her pregnancy and she thinks, at first, that it's just an attempt to get attention away from their soon-to-be/new sibling. As this goes on, it becomes more apparent that Slender Man is involved with things. Feel free to change this idea to your liking, but it just popped in my head and I don't need it, so, it's up for anyone who wants it. C:
I'm doing tha (sort of) Jessica Moyle (the daughter of the blogger) has gone missing, but she has a feeling that she's still alive. She goes looking for her and things start to get Slendified. Anyway, she meets up with a man that's already survived Slendy and he basicaly tells her 'If it's Slendy, she ain't alive' that type of stuff. I love your idea so much about the pregnancy and stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://rippedfrom.blogspot.com/
proxiehunter
Anxious

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:11 pm

CuteWithoutThe wrote:
Sooo you know Scooby Doo, right? Well take the premise of wandering stoners, and add in Slenderman.

Why am I now imagining the Rake taking the place of Scooby?
Back to top Go down
zero
Stalked
zero

Current Win Points : 115

PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:31 pm

Hallow Sleeper wrote:
Slenderwoman. Pretty much the only thing my slender blog had going for it.

Slenderwoman is......

Blog Ideas - Page 3 Tumblr_ljf9uoPwZr1qbr13ao1_500

Snowman!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blog Ideas
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next