Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Blog Ideas 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lero
Anxious

Current Win Points : 12

Blog Ideas 2 Empty
PostSubject: Blog Ideas 2   Blog Ideas 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:02 pm

I've had quite a few blog ideas but already said I wouldn't do any more Slenderblogs because I don't feel like I put enough effort into them and it's unfair. Plus I only have a few months before grad school. So maybe others can use my ideas instead. Unlikely, I know, but I figure this is better than sitting on them forever.
Without further ado, my ideas:

• A reporter reports on some kind of large Slender-related incident that was covered up, but notices irregularities. Thinking themselves a modern-day Bob Woodward, they start snooping around, with Fisk's FBI people trying to stop them. Bonus points if you incorporate themes of liberty vs. security so that nobody is really a bad guy. (It would be a nice counterpoint to the more typical "nobody is good" theme.)
  • A Satanic cult decides to put down this pretender and finds it a bit tougher than expected. Magic is optional, as some Satanists don't believe in it and just go in for ritual the same as regular old Christians. I know that Fear cult warfare is already a thing, but Satanism has history. There's got to be a way to use that.
  • A conspiracy theorist gets wind of Slendy and fits it into their own beliefs that humans are naturally good and corrupted by alien demons into violence and hate. A neat idea I had here is that their paranoia leads them to delete all real posts immediately after posting so only followers can read them, while putting up a false front blog where they act harmlessly idiotic, to throw the evil spirits off.
So yeah, these are just a few ideas I've had. Feel free to use them, because I don't think I can. Just tell me if you do, OK? Not for approval, but I just genuinely want to see them written.
Back to top Go down
The_Jewels_91x
Untainted
The_Jewels_91x

Current Win Points : -5

Blog Ideas 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas 2   Blog Ideas 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:34 am

I was thinking about using your first idea, and putting my own spin on it. I just started my blog yesterday so it is still in the beginning stages.
Back to top Go down
http://whoisgoingtocatchme.wordpress.com/
Lero
Anxious

Current Win Points : 12

Blog Ideas 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas 2   Blog Ideas 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:50 am

The_Jewels_91x wrote:
I was thinking about using your first idea, and putting my own spin on it. I just started my blog yesterday so it is still in the beginning stages.
Neat. I wish you luck with it.
Back to top Go down
guildcarver
Untainted
guildcarver

Current Win Points : 0

Blog Ideas 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas 2   Blog Ideas 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:55 pm

Neat ideas. I started a blog a few days ago wished I caught onto this before! My idea is kinda of molding as it comes along but I'm treating it as if I am writing a story. My stories are written as I go along and none of them have turned out to bad XD. May steal some of your ideas though and work them in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blog Ideas 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas 2   Blog Ideas 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blog Ideas 2
Page 1 of 1