Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Blog Ideas

Go down 
+33
Hallow Sleeper
freak-a-thon
Linners
arsenicPopsicle
Crawford Chaser
Sukid
Ladnek
PlanetNiles
AlanAuch
ryantherebel
Lero
Omega
darkje
Mr. Jeebles
Trae
Sam4books
Allan Assiduity
bracko81
Zuckerman
alliterator
Shayde
Kalias
Maduin
SliceandDice
Zander
Alder
ChaosGamma
Broeckchen
Mephisto
zero
LisaEvermore
RocktheworldXD
CuteWithoutThe
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Spazz
Untainted

Current Win Points : 11

Blog Ideas - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:33 am

So it turns out that I'm not very good at subtlety, so I'd love to make a blog centred around subtlety; a blog where it's never clear what's going on, that there's only vague inklings that Slender is there, if He's there at all; is it real? Is it an exaggeration? Or is the protagonist just toying with us, leading a community around on a string while he continues to muse about whatever suits his fancy?

I'm not even sure if any of these questions would be answered. It would just... be. And end.

Hm. Maybe I will end up making it eventually, if I figure out how to not be incredibly busy sometime....

[EDIT: So it turns out I may use a variation of this after all. Huh.]

Last edited by Spazz on Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CuteWithoutThe
Watched
CuteWithoutThe

Current Win Points : 77

PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:23 pm

Blog Idea:

Standard blog plot....guy finds out about Slender Man, stalkings begin, yadda yadda yadda....

But this guy....so so stubborn. He trys anything to keep his life normal; so he ignores the Slender Man.

You think Slendy's the type of guy to be ignored? No, he's the type who texts you at 4:00 in the morning about why you're ignoring him.

There could be more to this idea, so I'm going to try brainstorming for it; if someone wants it, I hope you don't suck at blogging, because I can see this being a damn good blog. Razz
Back to top Go down
proxiehunter
Anxious

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:01 pm

CuteWithoutThe wrote:
Blog Idea:

Standard blog plot....guy finds out about Slender Man, stalkings begin, yadda yadda yadda....

But this guy....so so stubborn. He trys anything to keep his life normal; so he ignores the Slender Man.

You think Slendy's the type of guy to be ignored? No, he's the type who texts you at 4:00 in the morning about why you're ignoring him.

There could be more to this idea, so I'm going to try brainstorming for it; if someone wants it, I hope you don't suck at blogging, because I can see this being a damn good blog. Razz

That's what Proxies are for. Especially in blogs that play with the notion "he only exists when you're thinking about him". As I once pointed out in character it's pretty damn hard to not think about Slenderman when some masked bastard dressed like a traditional Slenderproxy is trying to knife you.
Back to top Go down
CuteWithoutThe
Watched
CuteWithoutThe

PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:37 am

But I don't like proxies! D:
Back to top Go down
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:24 am

proxiehunter wrote:
CuteWithoutThe wrote:
Blog Idea:

That's what Proxies are for. Especially in blogs that play with the notion "he only exists when you're thinking about him". As I once pointed out in character it's pretty damn hard to not think about Slenderman when some masked bastard dressed like a traditional Slenderproxy is trying to knife you.

No. Wrong. Just...wrong. Proxies are usually a form of lazy writing, usually not scary, and usually not at all necessary. They should be used as infrequently as possible.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
CuteWithoutThe
Watched
CuteWithoutThe

PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:08 pm

See, LadyBugMan gets it~
Back to top Go down
unspoken
Untainted

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:26 pm

I always had this idea for a blog that focused on a travelling circus of proxies. Spreading Slenderman, abducting the occasional child. But what I saw was that it would give a reasonable excuse for them to be travelling and it would earn them money, creating a self sustaining group.

Plus clowns creep me out.
Back to top Go down
proxiehunter
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 2:52 am

CuteWithoutThe wrote:
See, LadyBugMan gets it~

I'm a little confused that this opinion on proxies is coming from the creator of Peter Rivers, who at this point is pretty much a Proxy for the Fear mythos as a whole . . . I mean he's fighting it now but I'm sure we all know he's going to be serving them again soon.
Back to top Go down
CuteWithoutThe
Watched
CuteWithoutThe

PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 2:54 am

While they definitely aren't the same thing, I can see the similarities between what Rivers has become and the Proxies.

I still hate them though; call me a hypocrite~ Razz
Back to top Go down
proxiehunter
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:08 am

So back to blog ideas, I had this idea while reading someone's comments about the Plague Doctor on the "Sell me on the Fears" thread.

What if a blogs narrator became an asymptomatic carrier for a variety of nasty diseases? Everyone close to them starts getting sick with horrible diseases and they don't know why. Obviously they haven't been to the doctor themselves, they feel fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blog Ideas   Blog Ideas - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blog Ideas
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4