Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Faces, Strange and Secret

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alliterator
Observer
alliterator

Current Win Points : 39

Faces, Strange and Secret Empty
PostSubject: Faces, Strange and Secret   Faces, Strange and Secret EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:37 pm

So I've been working on this for, I think, a year now and it's finally ready for public consumption:

Here is the link to the CreateSpace eStore and here is the Kindle version and now it's up on Smashwords. And now it's up on Amazon!

It has a whopping sixty-three stories inside, along with twenty illustrations (by me). (Though there are some oblique references, none of the stories feature the Slender Man or the Rake, however, due to their murky copyright.) You get all that, along with an introduction, afterword, and glossary, for $14 (or $6 if you choose the Kindle edition).

Please enjoy and thank you.

Edit: Added the Kindle version, too.

Edit: Added the Amazon link!
Back to top Go down

Faces, Strange and Secret
Page 1 of 1