Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

[VIDEO] DEUS EX MACHINA

Go down 
+22
lamiaregina
T-M-S
TheOneWhoKillsMary
Picklen'UrSickel
niox
thisistheend
PostIt
JustinDGBZ
AlwaysWatches
Zembob
awkwardraptor
Black_myst
sethlapod555
Chieftain1
BlueMarble
PointlessTest
xyzombie
timeobserver2013
stopthevoices
TearsOfTheAmazon
goomba771
TailsFoxy
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chieftain1
Taken
Chieftain1

Current Win Points : 193

[VIDEO] DEUS EX MACHINA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] DEUS EX MACHINA   [VIDEO] DEUS EX MACHINA - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:32 am

He also tweeted
Quote :
Since the combo is likely a code, can you tell me why you think your combo is numerically significant? I don't want random numbers.
I think we should start up a thread like Jay's tweets but instead it's Noah.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLnGZjFH39HUbq_5uecBV-g
TheOneWhoKillsMary
Untainted

Current Win Points : 9

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] DEUS EX MACHINA   [VIDEO] DEUS EX MACHINA - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:12 pm

stopthevoices wrote:
Just something to note, If you notice Firebrand's forearms are covered in scars.

No they arent. That was Mr. Scars.

And I dont think HABIT and Firebrand are working together. It seems like HABIT just released him to screw with Slendy. Firebrand even described HABIT as "A loathsome entity with similar interests." Firebrand doesn't like that he was saved by HABIT.

Lastly, Milo is almost definitely Mr. Scars. This video shows that Mr. Scars is gonna be delivering the briefcase, courtesy of Firebrand's tampering. Assuming that Milo's journal is in the briefcase, and Firebrand stated that he would make sure Milo sent Noah his journal, this would make Milo Mr. Scars.
Back to top Go down
BlueMarble
Stalked

Current Win Points : 149

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] DEUS EX MACHINA   [VIDEO] DEUS EX MACHINA - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 6:33 am

Milo COULD be Mr. Scars, and I think the theory is more probable than mine about Evan being Mr. Scars. As for HABIT, I see him as a total antagonist, so he fights everyone, not just the bad guys, not just the good guys, but everyone. He's like most internet trolls: he doesn't care what your opinion is, but he'll say it's wrong just to screw you up. Firebrand was released just because HABIT thought it'd be fun to make Slendy angry.
Back to top Go down
http://josephwritesrandomstuff.blogspot.com/
T-M-S
Observer
T-M-S

Current Win Points : 63

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] DEUS EX MACHINA   [VIDEO] DEUS EX MACHINA - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 6:58 am

There's an OOG reason why Mr. Scars probably isn't Milo. The guy who played Milo dropped out of the project and severed all contact with Adam.
Back to top Go down
BlueMarble
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] DEUS EX MACHINA   [VIDEO] DEUS EX MACHINA - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 7:00 am

Yeah, so that'd basically mean Milo is dead for good. Either that, or he is somehow phisically changed.
Back to top Go down
lamiaregina
Untainted

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] DEUS EX MACHINA   [VIDEO] DEUS EX MACHINA - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 5:24 am

Cokespray wrote:
Milo COULD be Mr. Scars, and I think the theory is more probable than mine about Evan being Mr. Scars. As for HABIT, I see him as a total antagonist, so he fights everyone, not just the bad guys, not just the good guys, but everyone. He's like most internet trolls: he doesn't care what your opinion is, but he'll say it's wrong just to screw you up. Firebrand was released just because HABIT thought it'd be fun to make Slendy angry.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BlueMarble
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] DEUS EX MACHINA   [VIDEO] DEUS EX MACHINA - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 7:32 am

lamiaregina wrote:
Cokespray wrote:

Spoiler:

Well, yeah, but I think HABIT doesn't really see any interest in Slendy being defeated, then again he doesn't see any in him winning against the protagonists, so your theory MIGHT be right, but it's something I kinda doubt.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

Current Win Points : 206
Location : Hanging with Slender man in the woods he is pretty cool

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] DEUS EX MACHINA   [VIDEO] DEUS EX MACHINA - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 12:19 am

Has anyone come close to finding the code in Noah's first video? All I could come up with was 520082 or 642010.
Back to top Go down
UrbanVortex
Untainted
UrbanVortex

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] DEUS EX MACHINA   [VIDEO] DEUS EX MACHINA - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 4:08 pm

Damn I love these type of videos, i wish there were more channels that used the same style of...proxy messaging, i think that's an OK way of describing it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/UrbanVortex1
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

Current Win Points : 306

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] DEUS EX MACHINA   [VIDEO] DEUS EX MACHINA - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:06 am

UG! Why did they have to bring EMH back into this... they always tie these things into each other.  I follow DarkHarvest, Marble Hornets, and Tribe Twelve and now I guess I will have to jump on to EMH. Geez this stuff is time consuming =P
Back to top Go down
morbidatropine
Anxious
morbidatropine

Current Win Points : 59

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] DEUS EX MACHINA   [VIDEO] DEUS EX MACHINA - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:30 pm

ShadowTurtleInc wrote:
UG! Why did they have to bring EMH back into this... they always tie these things into each other.  I follow DarkHarvest, Marble Hornets, and Tribe Twelve and now I guess I will have to jump on to EMH. Geez this stuff is time consuming =P

EverymanHYBRID, TribeTwelve, and DarkHarvest00 are all set within the same universe and their storylines link together a lot, even if it's not always directly. EMH is my favorite out of all the ARGs because I like its story the most (TT comes at a very close second for me), but most people will say EMH also has the hardest story to follow. They're all good though.
Back to top Go down
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] DEUS EX MACHINA   [VIDEO] DEUS EX MACHINA - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 1:43 pm

morbidatropine wrote:
ShadowTurtleInc wrote:

EverymanHYBRID, TribeTwelve, and DarkHarvest00 are all set within the same universe and their storylines link together a lot, even if it's not always directly. EMH is my favorite out of all the ARGs because I like its story the most (TT comes at a very close second for me), but most people will say EMH also has the hardest story to follow. They're all good though.

This exact sentiment. The only issue with EverymanHYBRID is that it's so scattered, and you aren't following it as it's coming pit, so it'll be a bit difficult to put it together in its entirety, but really quite worth it in my book.
Back to top Go down
BlueMarble
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] DEUS EX MACHINA   [VIDEO] DEUS EX MACHINA - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:04 pm

I love EMH. I hate however how the series' season (let's hope it's just a season) came to such an abrupt end. I mean, one moment they were planning to summon HABIT and asked the viewers if it's okay, and then, dead silent for almost four months now.
Back to top Go down
morbidatropine
Anxious
morbidatropine

Current Win Points : 59

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] DEUS EX MACHINA   [VIDEO] DEUS EX MACHINA - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:03 pm

Cokespray wrote:
I love EMH. I hate however how the series' season (let's hope it's just a season) came to such an abrupt end. I mean, one moment they were planning to summon HABIT and asked the viewers if it's okay, and then, dead silent for almost four months now.

Maybe it's intentional, like they're building up to something big? Or at least that's what I'm hoping.
Back to top Go down
JustinDGBZ
Watched

Current Win Points : 95

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] DEUS EX MACHINA   [VIDEO] DEUS EX MACHINA - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:41 am

Cokespray wrote:

My preference would be if each series posted once a month, I think that'd be a good time period to not have things be too soon and not have things be too late. But either for IG or OOG reasons sometimes videos have to be posted later, either for intentional purposes or things have gotten in the way that have to be taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] DEUS EX MACHINA   [VIDEO] DEUS EX MACHINA - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[VIDEO] DEUS EX MACHINA
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2