Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video)

Go down 
+7
TheFriendlyVandal
PointlessTest
Lumine
BlueMarble
sethlapod555
JustinDGBZ
xyzombie
11 posters
AuthorMessage
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video) Empty
PostSubject: All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video)   All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video) EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:42 pm

So it seems that with the DEUS EX-MACHINA video from Tribe Twelve, and with how things were left from the last upload, there's a high possibility that

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
JustinDGBZ
Watched

Current Win Points : 95

PostSubject: Re: All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video)   All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video) EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:56 pm

I'm pretty sure they summoned HABIT but he escaped and then went to free Firebrand. I don't think he killed Vinny but might have injured him. It's obvious that Evan is inhabited again though. I also doubt the series is over as it's rather anticlimactic and there's still unanswered questions. That screenshot does have me curious and slightly worried though.
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video)   All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 12:59 am

I know Vinnie's sense of humor, and there's no way that he was being serious. They have to have an ending in store for us soon, there's no way that's the end.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
BlueMarble
Stalked

Current Win Points : 149

PostSubject: Re: All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video)   All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 2:22 pm

There must be an ending, I doubt they'll just leave us hanging. Either it will continue and this was a joke or it will continue through TT and this was only partially a joke. The EMH collaboration is probably what's taking Noah's time for his next TT video. I can't wait to see it.
Back to top Go down
http://josephwritesrandomstuff.blogspot.com/
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video)   All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video) EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 2:10 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lumine
Observer
Lumine

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video)   All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video) EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:26 am

OOG Explanation

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/roballencomber
BlueMarble
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video)   All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video) EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:50 am

EMH won't end. Not now. It'll either continue normally on their channel or it will merge with TribeTwelve. The latter is what I want to see.:
Back to top Go down
Lumine
Observer
Lumine

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video)   All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video) EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:31 am

Cokespray wrote:
EMH won't end. Not now. It'll either continue normally on their channel or it will merge with TribeTwelve. The latter is what I want to see.:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp55goEW82c
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/roballencomber
PointlessTest
Observer

Current Win Points : 59

PostSubject: Re: All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video)   All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:58 am

-

Last edited by PointlessTest on Sat May 25, 2019 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlueMarble
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video)   All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 12:05 pm

Yeah, but we kinda saw HABIT in a TribeTwelve video. I know, I know, the styles wouldn't be compatible. I'm just trying to accept reality. Vince could be dead (Would be bad for storyline because of the vid where Corenthal talks to Vince, forgot it's name), Jeff probably is. I hope the channel continues, and I also hope for a new video soon.
Back to top Go down
TheFriendlyVandal
Untainted
TheFriendlyVandal

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video)   All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:48 pm

I don't want everymanHYBRID to end....buuuttt...that being said, it WOULD be pretty cool to see HABIT bust down Noah's door or something. But then again, I agree- one of the things that makes Tribe Twelve unique is the fact that Noah is a loaner for the most part. He's not SUPPOSED to have friends and allies. EMH is all ABOUT friends and allies...
Back to top Go down
TheFriendlyVandal
Untainted
TheFriendlyVandal

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video)   All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:54 pm

But let's not give up hope yet. Remember, if I may bring our good buddy Slendy into this: Vinny is also Slenderman's prey. If I've learned anything from watching Vlogs, it's that Slendy doesn't give up easily; and, from what we can tell, he isn't a big fan of HABIT, either. I think that HABIT just got to Jeff first. Slenderman might protect Vinny; if he has intentions to use him as a proxy, he won't let HABIT get him, so hopefully, we'll be able to see EMH last a little longer then what everyone's proposing.
Back to top Go down
thexlastxdalek
Watched
thexlastxdalek

Current Win Points : 91

PostSubject: Re: All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video)   All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 9:54 pm

I am really curious if HABIT can resist slendermans power like FireBrand..

But yeah vinny might be dead..

Another theory is that in the next Tribetwelve vinny will come running to Noah's house saying him to come with him because HABIT is on the loose.

Also did Evan kill The Rake because in one video he is waiting for him.

And he seems quiet alive in Deus Ex Machina.

Another plot could be that HABIT now "helps" Noah find the thing to make him invincible against slenderman and then HABIT uses it to destroy slenderman and then kill Noah.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/aaronklompp
BlueMarble
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video)   All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 4:10 am

As much as it would hurt the story, I'd like to see Noah and Evan\HABIT get into a knife fight or something. Evan's batshit psycho, and Noah's batshit aggressive. Who would win?
Back to top Go down
thexlastxdalek
Watched
thexlastxdalek

Current Win Points : 91

PostSubject: Re: All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video)   All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:00 am

Cokespray wrote:
As much as it would hurt the story, I'd like to see Noah and Evan\HABIT get into a knife fight or something. Evan's batshit psycho, and Noah's batshit aggressive. Who would win?

Would be fun yeah... 
But HABIT would win based on Evan is possesed and the "Demon" won't ever stop and Noah is still human
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/aaronklompp
PointlessTest
Observer

PostSubject: Re: All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video)   All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:45 am

-

Last edited by PointlessTest on Sat May 25, 2019 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
timeobserver2013
Taken
timeobserver2013

Current Win Points : 113

PostSubject: Re: All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video)   All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:34 am

Firebrand is now a rogue god. I wonder what abilities he have, besides the journal and the finger :3
Back to top Go down
PointlessTest
Observer

PostSubject: Re: All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video)   All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:58 pm

-

Back to top Go down
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

Current Win Points : 306

PostSubject: Re: All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video)   All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video) EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:20 am

Man .... I just got caught up with EMH and I have NO idea where you guys are getting all this 'Firebrand being the camerman' and how 'Habit has ANY relation with Noah' business. They had like two minutes of crossover and that was it. Of course the TT video hints more but... ugh I don't know.... it's a lot to take in...
Back to top Go down
Glassbeetles
Observer
Glassbeetles

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video)   All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video) EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:40 am

ShadowTurtleInc wrote:
Man .... I just got caught up with EMH and I have NO idea where you guys are getting all this 'Firebrand being the camerman' and how 'Habit has ANY relation with Noah' business. They had like two minutes of crossover and that was it. Of course the TT video hints more but... ugh I don't know.... it's a lot to take in...

So the text and images and whatnot depicting hints of HABIT/evan helping Firebrand break away from the collective was really that hard to understand o__O
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HEOOIS00A0LIAR00
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

Current Win Points : 306

PostSubject: Re: All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video)   All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video) EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:14 pm

Ug I don't know. I haven't watched TT in a while maybe I should get a refresh...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video)   All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video) Empty

Back to top Go down

All quiet on the Hybrid Front (don't get excited, no video)
Page 1 of 1