Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

TribeTwelve - General Discussion

Go down 
+37
shadowfire976
KillstheBeat
Somebody
Nimbus
bilo
Lighthouse
DFW
CheckersValentine
JdoubleA
CuteWithoutThe
According
QhaoticZombie
cowboyghostie
AlanAuch
TearsOfTheAmazon
quofomo
Ulysses
Wolfloner
Various Identities
Der Großfrau
BanishedZaber
Mr. Jeebles
Omega
LuciaInFurs
WhiteWolf
BlackWolf
LisaEvermore
Glomple
Harlan Phoenix
Hither-Thither
LostSkeleton
Satyrcynic
Sachael
Bloodshade
Erantiel
Zander
niox
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
niox
Anxious
niox

Current Win Points : 19

TribeTwelve - General Discussion - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TribeTwelve - General Discussion   TribeTwelve - General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:43 pm

Another tweet:
Quote :
"I've cut the wires. Considering plugging this thing into my computer. Technically, nothing should happen to my hard drive. Should I do it?"
YES.

EDIT: More tweets

Quote :
Ok, I'm feeling really confident tonight. Plus, curiosity is killing me. So, I'll plug it in my laptop to see if something activates. (1/3)

Since no data can be transferred, I feel safe enough. Also, I'll go to the library tomorrow to see if I can recover any data off it. (2/3)

I'll resolder the data wires and plug it into a public library computer. I'll film all of this, so if anything happens, you'll see it. (3/3)

Last edited by niox on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: TribeTwelve - General Discussion   TribeTwelve - General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:07 pm

Quote :
Ok, I'm feeling really confident tonight. Plus, curiosity is killing me. So, I'll plug it in my laptop to see if something activates. (1/3)
Quote :
Since no data can be transferred, I feel safe enough. Also, I'll go to the library tomorrow to see if I can recover any data off it. (2/3)

Quote :
I'll resolder the data wires and plug it into a public library computer. I'll film all of this, so if anything happens, you'll see it. (3/3)

Yea, I was thinking he should use a library computer.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

PostSubject: Re: TribeTwelve - General Discussion   TribeTwelve - General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:40 pm

Double poooooooooooooooooost! More relevant information! And stuff! YEA!
Mr. Jeebles wrote:
If not, there will be a tweet littered with fucks about what went wrong.

Quote :
Yeah. I can't believe that just happened. What I just heard come out of that fucking thing. Library tomorrow. I feel nauseous. Fuck it all.

*Mr. Jeebles dons his hat*

Back to top Go down
KillstheBeat
Observer
KillstheBeat

Current Win Points : 44

PostSubject: Re: TribeTwelve - General Discussion   TribeTwelve - General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:45 am

Quote :
Visiting family in NY in a week or two. Gonna try to stop by Grandpa Karl and the EMH crew in NJ to ask about the envelope I got, in person.
He's also posted screenshots of the files in the hidden folder.

EDIT: And another one.
Quote :
I'm not crazy, but I just had the realization that everything around me is alive. It doesn't matter if I'm paranoid, they're still after me.
Back to top Go down
shadowfire976
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: TribeTwelve - General Discussion   TribeTwelve - General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:14 pm

What does that even mean? I find that confusing, "everything around me is alive"? Is that supposed to be cryptic or am I just stupid?
Back to top Go down
Allan Assiduity
Observer
Allan Assiduity

Current Win Points : 35

PostSubject: Re: TribeTwelve - General Discussion   TribeTwelve - General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:30 pm

The walls have ears.
Back to top Go down
shadowfire976
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: TribeTwelve - General Discussion   TribeTwelve - General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:55 pm

And the hills have french fries. Or eyes. I can never remember which.
Seriousness: Is that really what he meant? And he prefaced it with "I'm not crazy"? I find this amusing.
I mean, something like that occurred to me, but I didn't think he'd really say that. NOAH'S GONE CRAZY.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Untainted
Sin

Current Win Points : -2

PostSubject: Re: TribeTwelve - General Discussion   TribeTwelve - General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:20 am

Has anyone here ever been on Noah's formspring? It seems like he never answers my questions. as if he choose which questions to answer.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

PostSubject: Re: TribeTwelve - General Discussion   TribeTwelve - General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:52 pm

Of course he chooses which to answer. It's his formspring. He's the kind of guy who will do with it as he pleases. Just look through the thing and you'll probably find that someone already asked your questions.
Back to top Go down
KillstheBeat
Observer
KillstheBeat

Current Win Points : 44

PostSubject: Re: TribeTwelve - General Discussion   TribeTwelve - General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:15 pm

Speaking of Formspring:

Quote :
Noah, if your you're in New Jersey or headed there, keep an eye out for a man who calls himself "Doctor Cairo". He may be able to help you. God knows he's sure helped out a hell of a lot of other people.

That guy contacted me recently, he seems to know his stuff. He wants to talk to me in person too. I might schedule a brief meetup with him if he's in the area one of these days.
Back to top Go down
niox
Anxious
niox

Current Win Points : 19

PostSubject: Re: TribeTwelve - General Discussion   TribeTwelve - General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:16 pm

TT is livestreaming this weekend!

TribeTwelve Twitter wrote:
Thinking of having a livestream sometime soon, maybe this weekend. We'll see. My Stickam account is http://bit.ly/giw694 if you didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: TribeTwelve - General Discussion   TribeTwelve - General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:12 am

Noah tweeted this:
TT Twitter wrote:
Several weeks ago, an odd fellow who called himself Dr. Cairo interviewed me. He seemed to know his stuff, so I let him. bit.ly/qDRaaG

Links to the following video:

CAIROCEPTION?
Back to top Go down
MadameMiz
Watched
MadameMiz

Current Win Points : 114

PostSubject: Re: TribeTwelve - General Discussion   TribeTwelve - General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:20 am

Quote :
TribeTwelve: ZXZlcnlvbmVzZWVzZXZlbnR1YWxseQ http://t.co/s43Nua1Y

New tweet, and it seems to be from the Observer. The base64 says ''everyoneseeseventually.''

Side note: I just love the Observer's creepy pictures.
Back to top Go down
http://madamemiz.tumblr.com
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: TribeTwelve - General Discussion   TribeTwelve - General Discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 4:22 pm

I think 11-11-11 is going to be Tribe Twelve's season finale for a few reasons:

1) It was on the Observer's latest picture.

2) It's Noah's birthday.

3) The numbers for the date are significant in themselves, being 11-11-11.

4) The code at the top translates to "everyoneseeseventually". (Thank you, MadameMiz)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TribeTwelve - General Discussion   TribeTwelve - General Discussion - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

TribeTwelve - General Discussion
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6