Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Memorable RolePlay Characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

Current Win Points : 306

Memorable RolePlay Characters Empty
PostSubject: Memorable RolePlay Characters   Memorable RolePlay Characters EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:30 am

Have any characters that you have used in past roleplays or ones you may want to use again in the future? Document them here or discuss them with others! Share pictures of what you imagined them to looks like! 

My favorite which is still in use is The Overseer. Crazy recently releases Proxy with a lab coat and frizzled black hair. I just love the idea!
Back to top Go down
TheCrookedFamily
Stalked
TheCrookedFamily

Current Win Points : 269

PostSubject: Re: Memorable RolePlay Characters   Memorable RolePlay Characters EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:34 am

Of course my slenderman design is very memorable to me...
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

Current Win Points : 114
Location : Stuck alone in a padded cell with myself-oh wait, thats my mind.

PostSubject: Re: Memorable RolePlay Characters   Memorable RolePlay Characters EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 9:07 pm

Faust, the most changing character I've had. He at first was supposed to be a character ment to be very good in moral, but then...
Yea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memorable RolePlay Characters   Memorable RolePlay Characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Memorable RolePlay Characters
Page 1 of 1