Hello! and welcome to the beginning of my Roleplay!
1. You must submit a character application and it must be approved before you start roleplaying.
2. Play nice and respect other players! It's one thing if your characters get into an argument/fight, but I don't want you guys to offend/harass each other!
3. No god-modding/power playing.
4. No mary/gary sues, no one is perfect so characters shouldn’t be either.
5. Only a select one or two people will be Slender. No exceptions.
6. Don’t spam the forum!
7. Keep an eye on grammar and spelling - you don't have to write in perfect Oxford English like in school/college, but please make sure that others understand what you mean. Furthermore I don't want to see any IM stuff such as "lol", "brb" or "ttyl" in the actual RP - unless your character receives a text and it's also clearly marked as a text message.
8. This isn't a one-liner - so I don't want to see mini-posts consisting of only a short sentence or two all the time. You don't have to make huge, never-ending posts, but please write more than just one short line (try to write at least 3 sentences). After all, this is a roleplay so be descriptive, use adjectives, etc to make your character become vivid.
9. I will only accept a limited number of characters under 14, simply because it's more realistic. Also, I don't mind characters being somehow related (whether family-wise or just being friends), however, I don't want all characters being somehow related with one another and if you want your character being related to someone else's OC please ask them first. Oh, and please note that there can't be more than one character with the same name - unless they aren't addressed the same way, because it's just pretty confusing.
10. Please use typical POSTING FORMAT. Example:
(Finally got home...) - things you want to say out of your character and/or are unrelated to the RP have to be put in brackets,
*Jenette* - please put the name(s) of the character(s) you want to use above your actual post, preferably with a *,, or other symbol before and after the name(s).
Jenette was sitting under a big tree in the backyard, making a colorful drawing. - what your character is doing has to be written in third person, past tense and normal font.
'I hope mom will like my drawing.' She thought while adding more details. - what your character is thinking has to be written in italic font, same applies to dreams, if you want to include something your character dreams in your post that is (though dreams don't have to be marked with a ' at the beginning and ending)
11. You are allowed to swear. We all do, so why ban it?
12. To prove that you read the rules, please put ‘WaffleCakes’ somewhere in your character application.
13. The most important rule- have fun!
Character application sheet-
Family connected to your character (if it applies):
Anything else you'd like to add:
Description of the Setting!
The small town of eh..lets say Brookdale?...has been given a peculiar case...children..A whole class..have gone missing...what is happening here?..it is up to you all to find out.,..
And I will chose three or four individuals (with their permission) to have a form of insanity....
> : D