Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slender Nation Podcast is UP!

Go down 
+24
chasechan2050
Delmonty
Alder
Cyber
Zander
PARADOX intent
WhiteWolf
LisaEvermore
BlackWolf
Broeckchen
future
Moriarty
TripleDPie
LostSkeleton
Shayde
Alice
Sachael
James the Cartographer
Mr. Jeebles
Omega
DaLadybugMan
Daniel
Vivi
The Doctor
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Alder
Observer
Alder

Current Win Points : 99

Slender Nation Podcast is UP! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slender Nation Podcast is UP!   Slender Nation Podcast is UP! - Page 4 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:41 am

Looking forward to this. It should be fun!
Back to top Go down
http://onlysaneman.tumblr.com/
Shayde
Watched

Current Win Points : 133

PostSubject: Re: Slender Nation Podcast is UP!   Slender Nation Podcast is UP! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:04 am

I don't mean to sound whiny or anything like that, but I'm wondering, when's the next Podcast coming? I'm still excited and ready for it...
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Slender Nation Podcast is UP!   Slender Nation Podcast is UP! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:47 pm

Doctor is currently moving, so we can't even start until he gets all of his stuff ready in his new home. We did have an extensive interview which we tried to do 7 times, but each time Pamela stopped recording halfway through. So that might still be a problem that we need to get fixed. Hopefully it won't happen again, but we're not sure.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Shayde
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slender Nation Podcast is UP!   Slender Nation Podcast is UP! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:16 am

Ahhhh, I just read the going away thread, so now I look like a right turnip.

I'll go back to waiting in silent anticipation then.
Back to top Go down
BanishedZaber
Anxious
BanishedZaber

Current Win Points : 96

PostSubject: Re: Slender Nation Podcast is UP!   Slender Nation Podcast is UP! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:52 pm

The Wait is OVER.

Due to some technical issues, the podcasts are no longer being hosted on Tindeck... and all future podcasts shall be uploaded to the Slender nation Youtube. We're going to shoot for bi-weekly and try to get more "celebrity" guests on in the future. So, check out the Youtube channel for the new podcast, featuring special guest SickSlickMan, the writer behind the highly influential Zeke Strahm blogs.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SlenderNation
Back to top Go down
Shayde
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slender Nation Podcast is UP!   Slender Nation Podcast is UP! - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:44 am

Oh, hell yes! Very Happy

Brilliant comeback show guys. Loved it. All of it. I nearly missed going to lesson because I was listening to it. It was just that good Very Happy

Just wondering, will it be up on i-Tunes as a full download at some point? Just wondering, that's all.
Back to top Go down
SickSlickMan
Untainted

Current Win Points : 30

PostSubject: Re: Slender Nation Podcast is UP!   Slender Nation Podcast is UP! - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:27 am

Just wanna say again, I had a great time going on with you guys Very Happy if you ever want me back, just let me know, haha.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SickSilckMan?feature=mhum
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

Current Win Points : 143

PostSubject: Re: Slender Nation Podcast is UP!   Slender Nation Podcast is UP! - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:22 pm

I am never going to be able to watch TribeTwelve again without thinking that The Observer is The Master...and I thank you for it.

Awesome return, looking forward to more. Great work everyone.
Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

Current Win Points : 139

PostSubject: Re: Slender Nation Podcast is UP!   Slender Nation Podcast is UP! - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:04 pm

Loved listen to you guys. Seemed like tons of fun and makes me kinda miss all the Skyping we did back in the day. <3
Back to top Go down
http://littlemsgreeneyes.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slender Nation Podcast is UP!   Slender Nation Podcast is UP! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slender Nation Podcast is UP!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4