Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Blogging for dummies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keiken
Untainted
Keiken

Current Win Points : 0

Blogging for dummies Empty
PostSubject: Blogging for dummies   Blogging for dummies EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 8:49 pm

Does anybody knows a place I can properly learn how to use Blogger? ever since Google incorporated it to it's accounts I have been having a lot of problems with editing and administration Mad.

And if somebody knows how to "unfollow" a blog please teach me, there is just too many useless spam in my account right now... D:
Back to top Go down

Blogging for dummies
Page 1 of 1