Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

RP Rule book

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The compiler
Observer
The compiler

Current Win Points : 88

RP Rule book Empty
PostSubject: RP Rule book   RP Rule book EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:59 am

So I had this idea to create a Slenderman role playing game rule book because... Well because I can and I was wondering if anyone would like to get involved. I'm going to do it anyway and have started but it's an interesting thing that I thought others might be interested in. Since I'm using google drive to make it, it would be relatively easy for multiple people to work on it. 
The only problem I have is that people might think this is me trying to get others to do this for me. This point of view is incorrect, I'm planning to go into game design in the future, and I'm working on lots of ideas on a 'slow burn' and if there isn't much support for this then it'll join them and get worked on over a longer time period. 
I'm just thinking that there might be some who'll like the idea and want to join in.

If you have any questions I'll try to answer them quickly.

(P.S. this is in 'The Woods' because I didn't know of a better place to put it, sorry.)
Back to top Go down

RP Rule book
Page 1 of 1