Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

American Blackout

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JustinDGBZ
Watched

Current Win Points : 95

American Blackout Empty
PostSubject: American Blackout   American Blackout EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 12:42 am

This TV movie from National Geographic came on earlier tonight and I watched most of it (I missed some of the beginning) but I thought it was pretty good! In the movie the United States is hit with a cyber attack that knocks out power for ten days before eventually the problem is solved and power is turned back on. The film is viewed through five different cameras from a variety of people in "found-footage" style, which some of you may like since Slender series usually go through with this format. At first I didn't think the idea was very possible, and a lot of it still didn't make sense to me (if the power is out why is the president making speeches on television and how is the news still showing?) but as it went on I found that the situations going on could be very real. There were a few questions I still had but most of them were answered, although I suppose the answers don't really matter anyways.

There are five groups of people it follows: A prepper family who has prepared for such a disaster, a typical family that consists of a dad and a pregnant mom with their young daughter, a group of college students stuck in an elevator, a wealthy couple, and a teen vlogger whose mother goes missing.

A Summary and My Thoughts:
Back to top Go down

American Blackout
Page 1 of 1