Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

All General Slenderman Related Series

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sadisticplaymate
Untainted
sadisticplaymate

Current Win Points : 1

All General Slenderman Related Series Empty
PostSubject: All General Slenderman Related Series   All General Slenderman Related Series EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 4:46 am

I'm still sort of a newbie on the slenderman lore and I had no idea there were so many different options to web series I don't even know them all let alone where to start if everyone can post all known slenderman series on here that would be awesome and which ones are the best to worst etc.
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: All General Slenderman Related Series   All General Slenderman Related Series EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 6:35 am

Welcome aboard! There are already several topics on this around the forum, so I'd suggest looking under the subforum Video Series Trailheads.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
sadisticplaymate
Untainted
sadisticplaymate

PostSubject: Re: All General Slenderman Related Series   All General Slenderman Related Series EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:58 am

Thanks i'll be sure to check them out
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: All General Slenderman Related Series   All General Slenderman Related Series EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 9:50 am

You can also check Slendyweek and The Slenderverse List(this one is sadly a bit outdated, but we work on bringing it up to date soon). Smile
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
JadeLightningDash
Anxious
JadeLightningDash

Current Win Points : 42

PostSubject: Re: All General Slenderman Related Series   All General Slenderman Related Series EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 4:16 pm

TailsFoxy wrote:
You can also check Slendyweek and The Slenderverse List(this one is sadly a bit outdated, but we work on bringing it up to date soon). Smile
Thanks for adding my series to your watchlist! Smile
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: All General Slenderman Related Series   All General Slenderman Related Series EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 6:30 pm

you are welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sadisticplaymate
Untainted
sadisticplaymate

PostSubject: Re: All General Slenderman Related Series   All General Slenderman Related Series EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:49 pm

Ok thanks that's great ya I've been just looking for a simple list of series and I did it most of my night last night and all I can find was marble hornets, everymanhybrid and tribe 12. Which I'm really behind on I was watching the new release of everymanhybrid and was seriously confused lol because I have not even started on tribe 12.
Back to top Go down
sadisticplaymate
Untainted
sadisticplaymate

PostSubject: Re: All General Slenderman Related Series   All General Slenderman Related Series EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 11:00 pm

I just went threw your list and all I can say is thank you so much the most variety and short and sweet exactly what I was looking for I hope you update soon and I have alot of catching up to do...when i'm brave enough lol Thanks again Very Happy  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: All General Slenderman Related Series   All General Slenderman Related Series EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 10:24 am

Good that you liked it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sadisticplaymate
Untainted
sadisticplaymate

PostSubject: Re: All General Slenderman Related Series   All General Slenderman Related Series EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 11:17 am

What are your personal favorite series?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All General Slenderman Related Series   All General Slenderman Related Series Empty

Back to top Go down

All General Slenderman Related Series
Page 1 of 1