Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slenderman Phenomenon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gothic_Empire
Untainted

Current Win Points : 5

Slenderman Phenomenon Empty
PostSubject: Slenderman Phenomenon   Slenderman Phenomenon EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 6:09 pm

We put this together over a period of about 8 months, originally as a school project. 

We were actually making a literature show called "Lit Girl Presents," and decided that she needed to do something else. The lit girl episodes were all really, really... student quality... but they were great to cut up into this. 

The format will change, but the goal is to produce a new episode every two-three months. Ultimately, the short episodes are going to inform a longer documentary-style piece. There were severe budget limitations here--this was our first video as a group, ever, though, so while we're not necesarily happy with the final product, we're all happy to be done and proud that we finished an episode without anyone deciding to break the camera into little hunks. =)

The overall goal is to present the slenderman as an electronic phenomenon and to tie him into the Lovecraft mythos.
Back to top Go down
Gothic_Empire
Untainted

Current Win Points : 5

Slenderman Phenomenon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman Phenomenon   Slenderman Phenomenon EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 6:15 pm

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place! I read the rules, but that doesn't mean I'm smart. ._. There is a sticky about trailheading, but I can't seem to access it.

ETA

Keeping the thread here OOC. IC responses should go to the channel's comments, or be copied there, that way we can ARG it.

If someone wants to claim to have watched a lit girl episode, I will send them some information so that they can play along.

Last edited by Gothic_Empire on Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding to message)
Back to top Go down

Slenderman Phenomenon
Page 1 of 1