Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Official Minecraft

Go down 
+45
Ladnek
Cronos
GLaDOS
Aeri Tyaelaria
Malus
Mr. Foster
HandofBlood
Lotus
Sudoku
Konaa
Creepturtle
Hosozukuri
Doctress Who
Omega
Death
Erratic
Media131
The Hellequin
Cyber
BanishedZaber
Daniel
The Doctor
Tristan Valdone
PabloR
Wrathling
Empty
Dr Shlub
Pariah
Hallow Sleeper
Voidmaster
SliceandDice
Shayde
Zander
RocktheworldXD
Lux
Chestevieve
Trygon
Disappeared Sock
TheVman22
QhaoticZombie
Mr. Jeebles
Vivi
Nedark
Moriarty
Pryex
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeri Tyaelaria
Anxious
Aeri Tyaelaria

Current Win Points : 37

Official Minecraft - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:31 pm

1.7 Released!!

Mining to try out a load of redstone and iron D;
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:56 pm

Notch removed Herobrine in 1.7.

But... I thought he was already removed.

WHAT IS THIS, I DON'T EVEN...
Back to top Go down
Aeri Tyaelaria
Anxious
Aeri Tyaelaria

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:48 pm

What's Herobrine.. I find it odd that I'm a walking MineWiki yet dunno wtf that is.

Got a cool application which is good for Minecraft if anyone wants it. Adds really hard dungeon towers.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:49 pm

Herobrine is Notch's evil dead brother.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Aeri Tyaelaria
Anxious
Aeri Tyaelaria

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:50 pm

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Quote :
On the Beta 1.6.6 update, Notch joked that he had removed Herobrine, a scare-story about someone with the default skin with white eyes appearing in user's SSP, when he really just deleted the Human mob. He did this again for 1.7.

I see. (Thanks Jeebles. I heard it by the name 'Steve').

Shame... I never saw it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:54 pm

That's because he was never there... OR WAS HE!?!?

Official Minecraft - Page 18 37
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Aeri Tyaelaria
Anxious
Aeri Tyaelaria

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:57 pm

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/User:Kizzycocoa/Herobrine

Well Notch keeps saying he'll add it, won't add it. It's there, it isn't. Etc.

We literally, don't know for now.

I REALLY hope we see it in a future update. would be epic to find a Herobrine...

EDIT:/ Dude, just totally worked it out. Herobrine is the less successful and outcast brother of Slenderman.
Back to top Go down
BanishedZaber
Anxious
BanishedZaber

Current Win Points : 96

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:38 pm

So, I haven't logged into Slender City in a while... has the piston's update been implemented there yet?

Also, after reading some of the posts on Notch's Blog about what's planned for 1.8 (namely adventure mode), I have decided I will crack down and manage a server for Adventure Mode. It will be epic, and I will bring you more info as we get closer to the 1.8 launch.

Notch made mention offhandedly about "leveling". Not sure if that was hypothetical or not, but I look forward to seeing some kind of RPGish element in the future. Like, for example, you can upgrade different skills, like "faster mining" to harvest faster, "repair" to repair damaged tools instead of having to make brand new ones, or some kind of stats to increase your speed, jump height, reduce fall damage, extend underwater time... It's really fun to think about and I hope it goes something along these lines.
Back to top Go down
Aeri Tyaelaria
Anxious
Aeri Tyaelaria

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 6:02 pm

Trust me you guys will have nothing on my server.

Got the single player map for it. Just clearing out something to make the initial spawn location and I'll be done.
Back to top Go down
QhaoticZombie
Watched
QhaoticZombie

Current Win Points : 152

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 7:36 pm

OH MAN, I HAVEN'T CHECKED IN IN SLENDER CITY FOR A WHILE.

IT PROBABLY HAS SO MANY MORE BUILDINGS NOW, AND I PROBABLY NO LONGER HAVE A NICE VIEW OF TREES FROM MY VIEWING DECK AT THE BACK OF MY HOUSE.

IS MY EMPTY LOT STILL EMPTY? I'M NOT SURE IF I'M UP TO MAKING ANOTHER GREEN HOUSE.

HAS ANYONE DONE ANYTHING TO CAVE TOWN CAVE TOWN CAVE TOWN? IS IT MORE TOWN THAN CAVE NOW? OR IS IT STILL MORE CAVE THAN TOWN?

I REALLY SHOULD CHECK UP ON THAT. MY HANDS HAVEN'T BEEN HURTING NEARLY AS MUCH.
Back to top Go down
http://qhaoticzombie.deviantart.com
Aeri Tyaelaria
Anxious
Aeri Tyaelaria

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 7:50 pm

Aeri Tyaelaria wrote:
Trust me you guys will have nothing on my server.

Got the single player map for it. Just clearing out something to make the initial spawn location and I'll be done.

Note to self: Explain why next time.

Ok. Basically my MP map involves a set of nearly 200 'maze' dungeons. All of which are spread out all over the map and easy to spot. When I make the server there will be mobs (hard mode) and you will begin in a CLEARED dungeon (Which I am currently trying to do, it's a nightmare) which still has all the traps and stuff (and ones I put in as a test).

Now. All dungeons involve having traps and chests. All have roughly 5/6 large levels which are filled with spawners, chests and little traps and other things. This IS a hard thing.

In the initial spawn point you can explore the dungeon for an idea what you would face. As well as being given items to stock you up on your trip.

The other harder point is this server WILL be PvP. So you have the danger of running into someone who wants everything as much as you do... Plus this makes going in 'teams' more exciting (Betrayal ~).

Thing is though. This map will most likely be on whitelist. So if you wanted to join you'd have to ask me to add you.

I will also restock dungeons with spawners + Chests WEEKLY/BI-WEEKLY. So you'd better watch out if you left a chest of stuff in one dungeon~

Bases / HQs will be allowed and untouched.

EDIT:// Before anyone asks. TNT will be disabled for obvious reasons. However Mods/Admin will be allowed to use TNT, but it will be monitored.

> W> Comments?
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 8:02 pm

No Zomb. It is now Cat Planet Cat Planet Cat Planet. Wink

I haven't been on the server much, partially because hosting the server isn't my responsibility at the moment, so one tends to forget its existance and work on more important things and work out their frustrations on TF2.

Also, to Zaber: If you want to host an Adventure server when it comes out, by all means go ahead.

And Aeri, that sounds "really" interesting and complex. Kudos.

Which leads me to this: I'm going to start hosting the original Slender Nation world that was first used, every Sunday. Then on Mondays I'll host the CombatCraft server I had set up.
Back to top Go down
QhaoticZombie
Watched
QhaoticZombie

Current Win Points : 152

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:05 pm

Zander wrote:
No Zomb. It is now Cat Planet Cat Planet Cat Planet. Wink

CAT

PLA

NET

So, the old server with the hotel and Arklee Gardens and such on Sundays, Combat on Mondays, and Slender City all the other days?
Back to top Go down
http://qhaoticzombie.deviantart.com
Aeri Tyaelaria
Anxious
Aeri Tyaelaria

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:25 am

Zander wrote:

And Aeri, that sounds "really" interesting and complex. Kudos.

Thanks. coming up with some wicked ideas for it. Should be REALLY good fun.
Back to top Go down
Dr Shlub
Anxious
Dr Shlub

Current Win Points : 49

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:22 am

So, I've been fucking around with pistons:
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:54 am

Nice video, Doctor. Very Happy

Sadly, my texture pack (which I just downloaded right before 1.7..) doesn't work with pistons, so... Yeah, wonderful! But damn, pistons do look pretty awesome! I might have to place them in my death-trap singleplayer map. Hehehe...
Back to top Go down
Aeri Tyaelaria
Anxious
Aeri Tyaelaria

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:03 pm

lol at flying squid.

You wouldn't happen to have like.. Floorplans with that kinda stuff? I'm really interested to make some piston mechanisms but I must be like..the only guy who's played since the end of InDev to be unable to use redstone.

Plus I have a trap you didn't show which is pretty awesome: Crush Corridor

Basically set up pistons in a hallway of a size of 1x1 or 2x2. Pistons hidden in the wall you press down on a switch (OR pressure plates) and when you do the walls (powered by the pistons) close in, causing crushing damage to the unlucky victim.

Back to top Go down
HandofBlood
Untainted
HandofBlood

Current Win Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:45 pm

So um, I requested to be added to the Slender Nation server a month ago, but when I try to get on it says im not white listed on the server.
Can someone add me? D=
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:50 pm

HandofBlood wrote:
So um, I requested to be added to the Slender Nation server a month ago, but when I try to get on it says im not white listed on the server.
Can someone add me? D=

Hey, you're not the only one. I requested to join the server a few weeks ago, and I still haven't been on it. Neutral
Back to top Go down
HandofBlood
Untainted
HandofBlood

Current Win Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:05 pm

Malus wrote:
HandofBlood wrote:
Can someone add me? D=

Hey, you're not the only one. I requested to join the server a few weeks ago, and I still haven't been on it. Neutral

I was on it awhile ago, before I learned you had to request access. I was on for like an hour.
I hope I get back on.
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:19 pm

I have already made a few requests...
Back to top Go down
Aeri Tyaelaria
Anxious
Aeri Tyaelaria

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:23 pm

@Malus + HandofBlood-

Chances are The Doctor etc haven't got round to it or they're limiting entry to it for awhile. Severs DO lag like a mofo at times.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:24 pm

DAMMIT DOC, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BUILD A TRAP IN THE SHIPPING ROOM OF YOUR TARDIS? I lost all the items I had. D< lol
Back to top Go down
Aeri Tyaelaria
Anxious
Aeri Tyaelaria

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:44 pm

Got somit you guys will love.

If you liked Notch's sky dimension idea and a really REALLY stupidly hard map~ I advise you click and download this:

http://skylands.goonygoon.com/

BTW:- This file is 32mb in game purely due to it being 'decompressed' (Minecraft compresses files). So it's easier to run + open but eats up RAM like a bitch. If anyone could server this I'm so in to join.
Back to top Go down
Erratic
Observer

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:51 pm

My server is back up. Just sayin. Sorry for the long downtime, I was away from home and my computer restarted. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Minecraft
Page 18 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next