Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Official Minecraft

Go down 
+45
Ladnek
Cronos
GLaDOS
Aeri Tyaelaria
Malus
Mr. Foster
HandofBlood
Lotus
Sudoku
Konaa
Creepturtle
Hosozukuri
Doctress Who
Omega
Death
Erratic
Media131
The Hellequin
Cyber
BanishedZaber
Daniel
The Doctor
Tristan Valdone
PabloR
Wrathling
Empty
Dr Shlub
Pariah
Hallow Sleeper
Voidmaster
SliceandDice
Shayde
Zander
RocktheworldXD
Lux
Chestevieve
Trygon
Disappeared Sock
TheVman22
QhaoticZombie
Mr. Jeebles
Vivi
Nedark
Moriarty
Pryex
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

Current Win Points : 72

Official Minecraft - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:08 am

Alright, I fixed it. All I had to do was to separate the big room into three smaller rooms! Now everything is wonderful!
Back to top Go down
BanishedZaber
Anxious
BanishedZaber

Current Win Points : 96

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 6:40 pm

So yeah... THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING. It makes me question if Notch actually went and started watching Slendy stuff after everyone started the speculation that led to the name. If not, then this is an uncanny coincidence. Either way, I'm THRILLED.
Back to top Go down
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:48 pm

BanishedZaber wrote:

So yeah... THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING. It makes me question if Notch actually went and started watching Slendy stuff after everyone started the speculation that led to the name. If not, then this is an uncanny coincidence. Either way, I'm THRILLED.
YES. And with that texture pack everyone here has been working on, Minecraft is about to go even higher on the epic scale... [/excitement]
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Ladnek wrote:

YES. And with that texture pack everyone here has been working on, Minecraft is about to go even higher on the epic scale... [/excitement]

Hate to be the bearer of bad news (again,) but you might want to check my last update on the thread for that texture pack.

I am pretty excited for the update, though.
Back to top Go down
http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
Hosozukuri
Untainted
Hosozukuri

Current Win Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:20 pm

I can't seem to get on the server. Could someone give me the current IP so I can make sure I'm using the right one?
Back to top Go down
http://breezeinmonochromenight.blogspot.com/
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:14 pm

It's currently not up. Erratic is having her computer repaired and is unable to host the server.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:37 pm

I haven't been able to host the server due to power-saving issues and a faulty internet connection, so I also apologize for that. >_<
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:53 pm

Not your fault bro, I'd host it if it weren't for my shitty computer and parental blocks.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Hosozukuri
Untainted
Hosozukuri

Current Win Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:25 pm

Ah, I understand. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing something wrong (since that's the main problem 90% of the time XD).

I'm glad the new menu saves all your servers for you so you don't have to keep copying and pasting the IP. It's way handier.
Back to top Go down
http://breezeinmonochromenight.blogspot.com/
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

Current Win Points : 143

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:53 pm

So I assume a fair few of you should know who Roosterteeth are.

If not, they're the people who made the Red Vs blue machinima series among others and they also handle a site called Achievement Hunter. One of the members of staff Burnie has uploaded a video of him and his son testing out some of Minecraft 1.8's pre-release.

Since we're getting pretty close now and we're all hyped, figured I’d show the video here so we can all see some of the new additions and look to the game:

Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:23 pm

I'm hosting a 1.8 survival server for today if anyone's interested. The IP address is 68.84.21.164, but if I don't have you white-listed, then you'll have to send me a message with your Minecraft name.
Back to top Go down
Hallow Sleeper
Observer
Hallow Sleeper

Current Win Points : 23

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:45 pm

...FUCK.

I knew I should have checked Slendernation's Minecraft topic as soon as I realized 1.8 was out. This thing still up?
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:10 pm

Yeah, I'll try to have it up today, internet permitting.
Back to top Go down
Hallow Sleeper
Observer
Hallow Sleeper

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:14 pm

Alright, that's cool. So am I still whitelisted? I know for a fact I've been on your server at least once. At most twice.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:32 pm

Yeah, you're still whitelisted. And my server's up now.
Back to top Go down
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 7:51 pm

So.

Endermen don't charge at you if you're wearing a pumpkin on your head. They seem to not understand you've looked at them. A way to bypass them if you will.

This can only lead to one logical outcome:

COME ON SLENDY! SHOW YOUR FACE AT HALLOWEEN! WE GOT SOME PUMPKIN SURPRISE FOR YA!

For some goddamn creepiness though, you know how they start to shake when staring at them...Yeah...they keep doing it even if the game is paused.

Thanks Notch, you sadistic monster.
Back to top Go down
Hallow Sleeper
Observer
Hallow Sleeper

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:44 pm

New Minecraft 1.9 stuff. New music. Some other stuff. There's a disc called "11" now. My guess it's about the Endermen. based on what it plays...
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:42 pm

I thought you all would enjoy this:

Official Minecraft - Page 21 Tumblr_lrzu9kSJsV1qfvk7u
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Observer
Tahrgat

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:46 am

I just got Minecraft, yay! Newb learning experiences here I come.
Back to top Go down
Hallow Sleeper
Observer
Hallow Sleeper

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:49 pm

Tahrgat. No matter what people tell you. Creepers do NOT just want hugs. Avoid them at all costs.

Another thing, Endermen, get as close to them as possible. And look them square in the eyes. Trust me. You'll like the results.
Official Minecraft - Page 21 3147896512
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 4:29 pm

DOCTOR. DOCTOR.

YOUR ASSISTANCE IS NEEDED IMMEDIATELY.
Back to top Go down
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 6:47 pm

Malus wrote:

DOCTOR. DOCTOR.

YOUR ASSISTANCE IS NEEDED IMMEDIATELY.

Oh dear god yes.

and also.

Oh hell as if the paranoia fuel wasn't enough as it was.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

Current Win Points : 293

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:24 pm

*adjusts his bowtie and grabs his Sonic Pickaxe*

Where do you want to start?
Back to top Go down
https://slendernation.forumotion.com
quartz031
Untainted
quartz031

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:01 am

I also like this game Very Happy there is alot of fun, expect on survival mode.I also like to kill Endermans.Also playing with neighborhood friends owns, i should like to know more about minecraft and lan & hamachi conections, also this games takes alot of important time.You will never got bored in it, but you will got angry alot of times!
>>>CREEPER<<<
Back to top Go down
BanishedZaber
Anxious
BanishedZaber

Current Win Points : 96

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 2:36 am

I know our Slender Nation server have been down for some time now, but I recently found out a high school friend of mine has her own server. She has it set up as a role-play RPG server, so it is survival (no give commands, flying, etctera) and has some neat plug ins that change the game a bit. But the reason I bring this up is that she's looking for more people to populate the server and asked me if I knew any other minecraft players, and I thought of you guys. So if you're looking for a nice server, come on over. (It really is a nice server.)

This is the thread recruiting people for the server.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/722748-181-pleasebecareful-rpg-v10-mature-18-bukkit-247-no-lag-twice-hourly-backups-mumble-20-slot-economyshops-mcmmo/

If you don't want to sign up for the Minecraft forum, I suppose if you post the application here and ask nicely I could forward it to her through facebook.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Official Minecraft - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Minecraft
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next